[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
What OS are you guys running?
Nvm, saw it in the log.
I'm looking into the error more. Sorry about the problem.

To fix your worlds, either remove Meteor Mod and Load your World, or you may need to give the mod pack HIGH priority in the task manager. (Google How to) This might give it the power it needs to overcome it, thats just an idea tho. I will see what the problem with it is, can i get one of you to send me your forge log located in the root of the NWMP install. Should be named ForgeLog-Client-X(x being a number)

Not sure if either of these are what you're looking for:
http://pastebin.com/3mXkP3gv
and
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/awyr4wgX
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/BG4i2y8V

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
I get logged in then i launch then i get logged out anyone else having this problem?[DOUBLEPOST=1369628115][/DOUBLEPOST]Now i log in and it says im logged in but im not ill check for answers after a few hours so please just 1 answer is all i need

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
I checked to see how much RAM was dedicated to NWMP, which ended up being only 2GB. I upped it to 4GB and set priority to High. It allowed me to load one world, but soon after another meteor was summoned, it crashed again. I then disabled the Meteors mod and reloaded the world. It loaded fine afterwards. When the world finally did load, there was tons of dirt and cobble entities scattered around the crater where the last meteor had hit [Roughly 12 stacks worth of dirt and 2 worth of cobble. so around 900 entities in one spot]. Kinda doubt that would have had any impact on the crashes, but still worth noting.

EDIT: So far the only way to not have it crash is to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction and hope you're far enough away from the impact site.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-meteors-modv2102/page__st__540#entry21526357 Also worth noting that it is a known bug in the 1.4.7 version of Meteors

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Just wanted to give you the heads up: there's a bunch of reports on the help desk of crashes with your modpack. Here's a recent one: http://pastebin.com/k1664HMY
That one's an ID conflict. If I get more tonight, I'll edit this post with their logs.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Im trying to start my server but when i install forge to the minecraft_server.jar it renders it as corrupt, is there anyway i could get someone to get me a download of the minecraft_server.jar with the right version of forge installed?

Try MCPC+

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hi! Just wanted to give you the heads up: there's a bunch of reports on the help desk of crashes with your modpack. Here's a recent one: http://pastebin.com/k1664HMY
That one's an ID conflict. If I get more tonight, I'll edit this post with their logs.

This isn't my config for NWMP. Watchful would not let my pack pass with ID conflicts :p
But thank you for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1369628387][/DOUBLEPOST]
This keeps on appearing whenever I launch it with MultiMC am i doing something wrong?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/LWJGLException
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at MultiMCLauncher.getMCPathField(MultiMCLauncher.java:312)
at MultiMCLauncher.main(MultiMCLauncher.java:159)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 5 more

Did you pick the right version of MC ? (1.4.7)

Reactions: Ashzification

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I checked to see how much RAM was dedicated to NWMP, which ended up being only 2GB. I upped it to 4GB and set priority to High. It allowed me to load one world, but soon after another meteor was summoned, it crashed again. I then disabled the Meteors mod and reloaded the world. It loaded fine afterwards. When the world finally did load, there was tons of dirt and cobble entities scattered around the crater where the last meteor had hit [Roughly 12 stacks worth of dirt and 2 worth of cobble. so around 900 entities in one spot]. Kinda doubt that would have had any impact on the crashes, but still worth noting.

EDIT: So far the only way to not have it crash is to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction and hope you're far enough away from the impact site.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-meteors-modv2102/page__st__540#entry21526357 Also worth noting that it is a known bug in the 1.4.7 version of Meteors

Thanks for the info, great stuff to know.
So far everyone with this error seems to be running a N-GTX Card. Could I get you to make sure your driver is up to date and if so turn on advanced openGL before loading the world.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't my config for NWMP. Watchful would not let my pack pass with ID conflicts :p
But thank you for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1369628387][/DOUBLEPOST]

Did you pick the right version of MC ? (1.4.7)

Thanks for the confirmation!

There's a lot of people having a hard time downloading, but I'm chalking that up to their setup for now.

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
Turning on Advanced OpenGL lets the world load after a crash, but it still crashes when the meteor hits. Drivers are also up to date for me.

Crazed Heretic

Jul 29, 2019
I love practically everything about this mod pack, me and my friends are having a lot of fun with it. However there is one little problem that is really annoying: Iron. We seem to be able to find 4 different types of the same metal 20 times for every one time we find Iron ore. So if anyone could please tell me what biome, depth, or whatever else I am supposed to be doing to get Iron ore that would be much appreciated! I mean, everything wants Iron and we can't get any!

Celldweller

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what version of Optifine I should add to this mod pack? I tried version 1.4.6_L_B5 but I'm getting an odd bug that causes ore to not appear, some of the mod trees (not vanilla) to look like solid blocks, and quick sand to look like stone (boy thats a scary one to find out LOL). Anyways before I start flipping through all the different versions of Optifine could someone point me in the correct direction.
Thank you!

Update:: So I decided to do a force update inside the FTB launcher so that I could import a fresh copy into MultiMC and try to add Optifine into the jar file in the new Import in MultiMC. Well now Optifine isn't loading at all when I use MultiMC. I thought this might help but now it's actually worse lol. I also after doing a force update tried adding Optifine back into the Launcher into New World now its not loading the mod at all. Just for the heck of it I tried adding it into one I know for sure should work the DW20 pack into the jar file and the instance wont recognize it there either. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen with Optifine. The fact that the game wont even see it now. I have tried installing the other version of Optifine for 1.4.7 and still nothing. I have also tried to re-download both Optifine versions to see if I downloaded a bad copy but no luck.

I'm starting to see this as an issue with FTB's launcher not your mod pack or Optifine. I think the only thing I could try now is deleting the entire launcher and giving this another shot from the very start sadly.

Final Update : So I deleted the entire launcher and went from completely scratch and I'm still having the same issue. Optifine I added through the launcher and it's like the launcher isn't actually adding it into the jar file. So I'm going to install it manually through the jar file and see if that works. So I installed it manually and that didn't do anything either. Now I'm completely lost this almost makes me think it's Optifine and maybe their 1.4.7 downloads are no good.

Until someone comes up with a fix I'm pretty much out of idea's or work arounds.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Turning on Advanced OpenGL lets the world load after a crash, but it still crashes when the meteor hits. Drivers are also up to date for me.

I'm sorry to say but I cannot do much from the location I am at. I will be able to help you more once I return home, this Saturday.[DOUBLEPOST=1369676883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone know what version of Optifine I should add to this mod pack? I tried version 1.4.6_L_B5 but I'm getting an odd bug that causes ore to not appear, some of the mod trees (not vanilla) to look like solid blocks, and quick sand to look like stone (boy thats a scary one to find out LOL). Anyways before I start flipping through all the different versions of Optifine could someone point me in the correct direction.
Thank you!

Update:: So I decided to do a force update inside the FTB launcher so that I could import a fresh copy into MultiMC and try to add Optifine into the jar file in the new Import in MultiMC. Well now Optifine isn't loading at all when I use MultiMC. I thought this might help but now it's actually worse lol. I also after doing a force update tried adding Optifine back into the Launcher into New World now its not loading the mod at all. Just for the heck of it I tried adding it into one I know for sure should work the DW20 pack into the jar file and the instance wont recognize it there either. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen with Optifine. The fact that the game wont even see it now. I have tried installing the other version of Optifine for 1.4.7 and still nothing. I have also tried to re-download both Optifine versions to see if I downloaded a bad copy but no luck.

I'm starting to see this as an issue with FTB's launcher not your mod pack or Optifine. I think the only thing I could try now is deleting the entire launcher and giving this another shot from the very start sadly.

Final Update : So I deleted the entire launcher and went from completely scratch and I'm still having the same issue. Optifine I added through the launcher and it's like the launcher isn't actually adding it into the jar file. So I'm going to install it manually through the jar file and see if that works. So I installed it manually and that didn't do anything either. Now I'm completely lost this almost makes me think it's Optifine and maybe their 1.4.7 downloads are no good.

Until someone comes up with a fix I'm pretty much out of idea's or work arounds.

When installing Optifine to a FTB mod-pack ro MultiMC instance, you should never edit the minecraft.jar. Right now I currently use Optifine Ultra (D5/B5, somthing like that) for 1.4.6 and all you need to do is download the zip and place it into the InstaMod folder.

Gabry_R

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get the ftb version to work mine wont
I'm having the same problem...it downloads it and everything but then when I start playing it is just vanilla minecraft...and indeed in the folder there is nothing...
Hope you can help me fix this :)

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I'm having the same problem...it downloads it and everything but then when I start playing it is just vanilla minecraft...and indeed in the folder there is nothing...
Hope you can help me fix this :)
As i said to him, this is a problem with the launcher not the mod-pack.

Celldweller

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say but I cannot do much from the location I am at. I will be able to help you more once I return home, this Saturday.[DOUBLEPOST=1369676883][/DOUBLEPOST]

When installing Optifine to a FTB mod-pack ro MultiMC instance, you should never edit the minecraft.jar. Right now I currently use Optifine Ultra (D5/B5, somthing like that) for 1.4.6 and all you need to do is download the zip and place it into the InstaMod folder.

Okay so I figured out what was wrong and it was actually pretty simple. When I finished downloading optifine it was a bad download over and over again. I finally took a look at the actual file size and optifine that was bad was around 94kb and when I finally got a good download it was around 350ish so I don't know what exactly causes bad downloads in most cases but it seems that the issue has been resolved.