[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

LeDerpius

Jul 29, 2019
You are the 80th person to ask me to add that mod...what is so good about it? I looked at it 3 times and couldn't see why its worth being added to the pack. No offense of course, I'm sure its a great mod, but it takes time to work the mod into the pack.
If you don't feel it is worth it, then that is what you think and that is fine, but I really like the ability to create custom tools and give them abilities such as fortune. The weapons it adds are also very fun to use, and if you use it's counterpart nature mod Natura you get really cool berries other awesome trees and such. Anyway, try playing around with it a bit and you might have some fun with it.

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't feel it is worth it, then that is what you think and that is fine, but I really like the ability to create custom tools and give them abilities such as fortune. The weapons it adds are also very fun to use, and if you use it's counterpart nature mod Natura you get really cool berries other awesome trees and such. Anyway, try playing around with it a bit and you might have some fun with it.
He probably would have added it if people asked him before FTB stated it would be in the official packs.

Reactions: NoobIsMeX

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
Hum... i can no longer connect :/
it says i don't have FML installed, but when i play Mindcrack it works fine...
You guys have an idea what could have gone wrong or better, how to fix it ?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hum... i can no longer connect :/
it says i don't have FML installed, but when i play Mindcrack it works fine...
You guys have an idea what could have gone wrong or better, how to fix it ?
Watchful has said there might be some problems with the zip not extracting the full pack. Might i ask if you are using a MAC?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
i am indeed using one...
Mac users seem to be the only ones being affected by this....and also we have a bug that if you do get the pack working (lets say you download the version and install the instance by hand) DiamondBuckets+ doesn't want to follow the IDs set in the config, so you are unable to join any server for NWMP running DiamondBuckets+. The main server i have TEMP disabled until I can figure out why.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Update:
I am leaving for a week starting today, so I will not be able to update the pack for a while. Also, I will be very limited on answering any questions you have here. If you need anything directly from me please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

jimmytrouser

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to incorporate RedPower into this mod pack? I have transferred the mod pack to MultiMc and put RedPower into the mod folder but I get this error message:
java.lang.ClassCastException: Nanotech_mod.Item_itembase cannot be cast to com.eloraam.redpower.base.ItemMicro
at com.eloraam.redpower.base.BlockMicro.registerPlacement(BlockMicro.java:37)
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.setupBlocks(RedPowerControl.java:121)
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.load(RedPowerControl.java:50)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:676)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 5707aa76 ----------

What should I do?

DreamingLord

Jul 29, 2019
Help please, Everytime I try and play in my world it opens, flashes then the crash screen pops up. Any help would be appreciated (If the world is corrupted, if there a way to transfer mod progress? (Such as millenaire)

Attachments

• crash-2013-05-25_18.33.41-client.txt
    28 KB · Views: 74

Ryan Lindsay

Jul 29, 2019
When I open the pack it loads minecraft but says GL ERROR on the the log and then its just vanilla minecraft with no mods... Any ideas?
Sorry if someones already mentioned this

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i just figured out how to get the pack to work for macs, there might be that problem with the DiamondBuckets that the dev mentioned up there, but anyhow: simply put the log on pastebin, find the line where it says "Downloading from 'http://www.creeperrepo.com .... '" and copy that url. Go to that link and you will be able to download everything that FTB Launcher didn't extract for some reason. Then, drop all the mod files in the correct places and you're done! Good luck copying over, renaming, and creating the correct folders for the 2,550 objects that FTB simply couldn't handle... if you're on a Mac. Maybe I should just borrow my sister's netbook, instead... but hey, if you can't get a VM or someone else's computer, this is what you'll have to do. I really hope the devs for the FTB Launcher are able to fix the "mac not extracting" issue with large modpacks. Oh, and Millenaire has about 2,000 of those 2,550 files, it may be a really cool mod, but someone might want to do without if he isn't patient enough to do all that work.

jimmytrouser

Jul 29, 2019
When I open the pack it loads minecraft but says GL ERROR on the the log and then its just vanilla minecraft with no mods... Any ideas?
Sorry if someones already mentioned this

Try deleting the 'NewWorldModPack' folder; it should be where the FTB folder is. Then try re-downloading the mod pack. If this doesn't work I have no idea sorry & good luck.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with the modpack not working is because on Macs, FTB has some weird glitch where if the modpack is too large it won't extract it. The GL error is normal, it happens without any mods at all, and deleting the modpack doesn't help. Look at my previous post as to what to do about this... and as I stated, it takes freaking forever.

EDIT: To hell with this, I'm just downloading Millenaire off the internet. It's not worth copying everything over.

EDIT2: I got it to work! Just make sure to copy over the mod and config files, as those are the only ones that matter; for Millenaire, completely forget about it and download it from its official website instead.

P.S. The GL error is completely normal, it doesn't affect anything at all. However, it does tell you when you Minecraft just launched, and if you see that before any mods are loaded, then you know that it didn't install any.