[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Silent_Death

Jul 29, 2019
for the sever download when i try to launch it with a 1.4.7 server it does not load all of the mods like the copper blocks are not there when you mine so i was wondering what i did wrong usually there is a bat file that a launches it so can somone help me

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey, i just figured out how to get the pack to work for macs, there might be that problem with the DiamondBuckets that the dev mentioned up there, but anyhow: simply put the log on pastebin, find the line where it says "Downloading from 'http://www.creeperrepo.com .... '" and copy that url. Go to that link and you will be able to download everything that FTB Launcher didn't extract for some reason. Then, drop all the mod files in the correct places and you're done! Good luck copying over, renaming, and creating the correct folders for the 2,550 objects that FTB simply couldn't handle... if you're on a Mac. Maybe I should just borrow my sister's netbook, instead... but hey, if you can't get a VM or someone else's computer, this is what you'll have to do. I really hope the devs for the FTB Launcher are able to fix the "mac not extracting" issue with large modpacks. Oh, and Millenaire has about 2,000 of those 2,550 files, it may be a really cool mod, but someone might want to do without if he isn't patient enough to do all that work.

Or go to the OP where the pack is for download, and extract that to the root of your launcher install and name the folder "NewWorldModPack."

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
for the sever download when i try to launch it with a 1.4.7 server it does not load all of the mods like the copper blocks are not there when you mine so i was wondering what i did wrong usually there is a bat file that a launches it so can someone help me
Did you install forge into the server? No, then do that. Please google it.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Great, now that it's working, there's something wrong - I've got ore creep. It's practically impossible to find any vanilla ores other than coal, and I was extremely lucky to craft an iron pick. Time to go into the config files and disable all those annoying copies of copper, tin, silver, ect..

Reactions: kylemcqueen75

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
From the Falling Meteors mod, if you summon a Kitty Star Comet, when it hits the game crashes and the world becomes corrupt.
http://pastebin.com/Dk36MnhD

EDIT: The world corrupts if any kind of summoned meteorite hits
EDIT2: Which seems to have been fixed in the 1.5.2 version of this mod.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
From the Falling Meteors mod, if you summon a Kitty Star Comet, when it hits the game crashes and the world becomes corrupt.

I have spawned many before, I never had this issue. It will be some time before I can even think about updating the pack so for now I would suggest not spawning the comets. I know they spawn just fine, and should land fine. I would guess your pc didn't have mem. the game needed to launch on the meteors.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Great, now that it's working, there's something wrong - I've got ore creep. It's practically impossible to find any vanilla ores other than coal, and I was extremely lucky to craft an iron pick. Time to go into the config files and disable all those annoying copies of copper, tin, silver, ect..

Ores are reduced and spread across the different biomes, some biomes have very little iron/coal (for example) others have lots.

D6braun

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry but i keep getting a weird error when i try to get the modpack on the ftb launcher :

Code:
[15:59:18] [INFO] LaunchFrame.doLogin:533: Logging in...
[15:59:20] [INFO] LaunchFrame$13.done:592: Login complete.
[15:59:20] [INFO] LaunchFrame.initializeMods:868: NewWorldModPack
[15:59:20] [INFO] ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack:112: Downloading Mod Pack
[15:59:20] [INFO] DownloadUtils.getCreeperhostLink:68: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fba555e8462a60a46a6bdab41abdd0e2/modpacks%5ENewWorldModPack%5E5_6%5ENewWorldModPack.zip
[16:00:53] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:236: Local: 7759B2BD08E8586D8C513285726F38DD
[16:00:53] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:237: Remote: 7759B2BD08E8586D8C513285726F38DD
[16:00:54] [INFO] LaunchFrame.installMods:718: dirs mk'd
[16:00:55] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.loadJarURLs:75: Loading Jar URLs
[16:00:55] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:60: Downloading Jars
[16:01:15] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:66: Extracting Files
[16:01:15] [INFO] LaunchFrame$14.done:625: Game update complete
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.launchMinecraft:65: Not loading any instMods (minecraft jar mods), as the directory does not exist.
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.setMemory:118: Setting MinMemory to 256
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.setMemory:120: Setting MaxMemory to 1536
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
field amount: 67
Fixed Minecraft Path: Field was private static java.io.File net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.an
MCDIR: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/.minecraft
Launching with applet wrapper...
[16:01:18] [ERROR] ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load:-2->MinecraftLauncher.main:214: Unhandled error launching minecraft: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:69)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:65)
org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:81)
org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:98)
net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.F(SourceFile:1976)
asz.<init>(SourceFile:20)
net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:75)
asq.<init>(SourceFile:38)
net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(SourceFile:38)
net.minecraft.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:85)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftFrame.start(MinecraftFrame.java:149)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:208)

can i get any help on what im doing wrong?

sorry if im posting this in the wrong place i dont know where else to do it.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
im sorry but i keep getting a weird error when i try to get the modpack on the ftb launcher :

Code:
[15:59:18] [INFO] LaunchFrame.doLogin:533: Logging in...
[15:59:20] [INFO] LaunchFrame$13.done:592: Login complete.
[15:59:20] [INFO] LaunchFrame.initializeMods:868: NewWorldModPack
[15:59:20] [INFO] ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack:112: Downloading Mod Pack
[15:59:20] [INFO] DownloadUtils.getCreeperhostLink:68: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fba555e8462a60a46a6bdab41abdd0e2/modpacks%5ENewWorldModPack%5E5_6%5ENewWorldModPack.zip
[16:00:53] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:236: Local: 7759B2BD08E8586D8C513285726F38DD
[16:00:53] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:237: Remote: 7759B2BD08E8586D8C513285726F38DD
[16:00:54] [INFO] LaunchFrame.installMods:718: dirs mk'd
[16:00:55] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.loadJarURLs:75: Loading Jar URLs
[16:00:55] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:60: Downloading Jars
[16:01:15] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:66: Extracting Files
[16:01:15] [INFO] LaunchFrame$14.done:625: Game update complete
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.launchMinecraft:65: Not loading any instMods (minecraft jar mods), as the directory does not exist.
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.setMemory:118: Setting MinMemory to 256
[16:01:17] [INFO] MinecraftLauncher.setMemory:120: Setting MaxMemory to 1536
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
field amount: 67
Fixed Minecraft Path: Field was private static java.io.File net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.an
MCDIR: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/.minecraft
Launching with applet wrapper...
[16:01:18] [ERROR] ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load:-2->MinecraftLauncher.main:214: Unhandled error launching minecraft: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: /home/d6braun/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:69)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:65)
org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:81)
org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:98)
net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.F(SourceFile:1976)
asz.<init>(SourceFile:20)
net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:75)
asq.<init>(SourceFile:38)
net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(SourceFile:38)
net.minecraft.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:85)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftFrame.start(MinecraftFrame.java:149)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:208)

can i get any help on what im doing wrong?

sorry if im posting this in the wrong place i dont know where else to do it.

Looks like your pc didnt download Minecraft Right. Try deleting the NewWorldModPack folder then force updating.

JollyJohn

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm a big fan of this modpack but my worlds keep crashing. It will allow me to play the world fine and then eventually it will crash and if I try to go back into the world it will crash immediately. I've tried force updating and starting a new world but eventually it will just crash again. I've not been able to figure out what is causing the crash since the first time I was flying around and the second time I was exploring by foot. This is the crash report - http://pastebin.com/g2U49VJU Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hi! I'm a big fan of this modpack but my worlds keep crashing. It will allow me to play the world fine and then eventually it will crash and if I try to go back into the world it will crash immediately. I've tried force updating and starting a new world but eventually it will just crash again. I've not been able to figure out what is causing the crash since the first time I was flying around and the second time I was exploring by foot. This is the crash report - http://pastebin.com/g2U49VJU Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

I need a forge log.

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019

I may have had a similar problem. I was in my world mining and minding my own business when I got the in-game message, "Comet Kitties Incoming!" and then a few seconds later I crashed with an "exception in world tick" error. The world is corrupt now as when I attempt to log back in it immediately crashes: "Error: Ticking screen" or something to that affect.

I've never played with the Falling Meteors mod before so I've got no suggestions as to what is happening.

In other news: Kyle, this pack is awesome!!

toxic_waffle

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 5/26/13 12:15 PM
Description: Exception in world tick

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:896)
    at co.a(SourceFile:87)
    at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)
    at ayp.b(WorldClient.java:92)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1872)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

My world wont load. This is the top portion of the crash report, couldnt fit it all

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
I have spawned many before, I never had this issue. It will be some time before I can even think about updating the pack so for now I would suggest not spawning the comets. I know they spawn just fine, and should land fine. I would guess your pc didn't have mem. the game needed to launch on the meteors.
My PC is a high end model I built myself with 8gb RAM, so I highly doubt it didn't have enough memory. It is possible that not enough was allocated to the modpack. I'll check that when I can. Also to note is that it tends to crash more when the meteor impacts close to the player.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
What OS are you guys running?
Nvm, saw it in the log.
I'm looking into the error more. Sorry about the problem.

To fix your worlds, either remove Meteor Mod and Load your World, or you may need to give the mod pack HIGH priority in the task manager. (Google How to) This might give it the power it needs to overcome it, thats just an idea tho. I will see what the problem with it is, can i get one of you to send me your forge log located in the root of the NWMP install. Should be named ForgeLog-Client-X(x being a number)

Reactions: otterman7000

Xenopharium11

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to start my server but when i install forge to the minecraft_server.jar it renders it as corrupt, is there anyway i could get someone to get me a download of the minecraft_server.jar with the right version of forge installed?

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
This keeps on appearing whenever I launch it with MultiMC am i doing something wrong?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/LWJGLException
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at MultiMCLauncher.getMCPathField(MultiMCLauncher.java:312)
at MultiMCLauncher.main(MultiMCLauncher.java:159)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 5 more