[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
another think that seems strange i've just discovered: the wireless redstone mod seems to be incomplete.
like u can craft parts of a receiver or transmitter, but the actual receiver or transmitter doesn't even show up in NEI..
hum one more case for private Kyle I guess :p

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
Hey Kyle just wanted to point out something i discovered, it seems the "old" crafts for forestry equipment don't work...
The farmblocks do, tho, but they're less practical to me, as i guess for other players.
I tried all the possible crafts for the farm, combine, arboretum and none work :/
Hope this can be fixed ! Best :)
Gib
I assume this is intended, because Forestry is deprecating the old machines, and will remove them entirely for 1.5.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
another think that seems strange i've just discovered: the wireless redstone mod seems to be incomplete.
like u can craft parts of a receiver or transmitter, but the actual receiver or transmitter doesn't even show up in NEI..
hum one more case for private Kyle I guess :p
v4 just intro'ed Wireless Redstone, I havent messed with it at all, right now its just for testing. I assume if it doesn't show up in NEI you are looking at an addon for Wireless Redstone, and are tring to craft something from it. There are 3 or 4 parts just on the ChikenBones page for it. I only included the Core.[DOUBLEPOST=1363889763][/DOUBLEPOST]
QUICK UPDATE
I will be gone for 1 week starting tomorrow! So I will not be able to respond here or on my skype, if you have me as a contact.

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
aight :)
Too bad u're gone the serv has crashed for the first time that i know of lol.
Just when the Death exploded on another player.... btw i think it's precisely that which caused the crash, cuz explosions are enabled for The Death, i wonder if that's intended but i already glitched in an explosion hole which had just been formed.... i noticed that you have to wait a few more seconds not to glitch if u jump in the crater that has just been formed.
Well, part from that everything's fine ! Doing bees, running my town :D
Cya soon

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Over 1000+ Downloads for NWMP!
Capture22.png
This doesn't count private pack downloads :p

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
UPDATE!
Version 4.5 is on the Launcher! Use the Private Pack Code to get it!
Also all bug reports MUST be reported at the NWS website here: http://www.nwservers.org
Joining the Website helps out a ton, and lets me know you guys are enjoying the mod pack, so if you have the free time
Join the Site ! :)

Whurm

Jul 29, 2019
When I downloaded the server there is no bin folder like the other FTB server packs. How do I get this to run as a server?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
When I downloaded the server there is no bin folder like the other FTB server packs. How do I get this to run as a server?
There isn't a bin folder for server roots....you just need to get a 1.4.7 version of the minecraft_server.jar and install the latest forge for 1.4.7 MC

Idig

Jul 29, 2019
what the heck!?!? the server is 1.5.1 but the mod pack is still 1.4.7 What going on?!?!?

bosky2102

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to the Armagedeon Pack?
Think I will answer this myself. The modpack we were working on me and tom felt was a bit chaotic and not directional enough (as in had a plan of what we wanted to accomplish with the pack) so we decided for the better that we should quickly remake it thats the main reason it's taking so long. Sorry for the wait it will be here soon =P