[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey Kyle, im trying to figure out all of the server commands that we can do. I've gone through all of the \help and \f, but is there more help commands on the server that will teach me the other commands? And is there more then one page for the \f commands list? I have tried asking people on the server but no one is being very helpful, one of the moderators helped a little but he rearly answered a question.

If you can helo that would be awesome.
Thanks
Post this on the server site please. This thread is more for support.

Reactions: Ashzification

HotRod

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few questions.
I run a linux CentOS 6 server.

What is the recommended server files and where would I find them?
I only find NWMP_R_Sv0.0.1.zip and the dev NWMP_R_Sv0.0.3.zip...

What would the corresponding client versions be on these?

Why ain't it possible to download the serverfiles trough the FTB launcher?

And finally how do I disable falling meteors on the server? I can't find the config file for this...

Please advice...

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Because Kyle decided not to make a server version for his modpack.
Well, yes and no. I have the server version, but I have been working on making the pack more stable before I release a Main server version. Now for it not being on the FTB launcher, its never been on it. Don't know why, guess because I never asked. Let me work out a few things, I'm starting to fell comfortable with the pack and a new update will be pushed soon. I will ask about adding the server version to the launcher with the pack update. This is going to be one of the last updates to NWMP, the pack development is coming to a close. (This doesn't mean support is ending.)

brody

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, i cant log into the main server. It just says "Failed to login, bad login" I have tried other servers on normal minecraft and they work so it has nothing to do with my account, plus i changed my password. Any idea?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
For some reason, i cant log into the main server. It just says "Failed to login, bad login" I have tried other servers on normal minecraft and they work so it has nothing to do with my account, plus i changed my password. Any idea?
Did you migrate your MC account? Its saying the server can't prove you own that account (basically.) So you need to be sure your login info is current or you are not in offline mode.

dplock

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem; Ars Magica is conflicting with Food + and other mods. Arcane ash is being replaced by steel dust and apple pie, and all of the essences are being replaced by coal engines from Steve's Carts. How do I fix this?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I have a problem; Ars Magica is conflicting with Food + and other mods. Arcane ash is being replaced by steel dust and apple pie, and all of the essences are being replaced by coal engines from Steve's Carts. How do I fix this?
Ars Magica was removed because of all the issues we ran into when it was released. v0.0.4 is the newest release atm and does not include Ars Magica

Loki61089

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem now as well... I'm currently using NWMP v0.0.3... And for some reason, NEI says half the textures are missing. I'm also unable to download NWMP on a fresh install for some reason, and the only way I can get 0.0.3, is if 0.0.2 is installed first.

Once I get in, the game runs fine... and then if I pick up something that a texture is missing for... say, any of the bees... then the game crashes with an "Unable to Render" error. Has anyone else had any of these issues with v0.0.3?

EDIT: Attempting to log onto my server after it crashes as a result of my having these items, causes me to crash again on startup, for as long as the item is in my inventory (READ: until I delete my server profile)

EDIT-2: Below is the crash report that is given to me by MC upon the crash.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCLLtFWE5PlA8oWweDi67NWnBQc-89YF877_-CngFbM/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT-3: Attempting to reinstall v0.0.3 fails, due to a "critical error" occurring during install. According to the console, the error is with something called "Aroma1997"... Not a clue what that is though. Honestly, I'm about to lose all faith in this modpack; v0.0.2 didn't work because of item ID conflicts that should've been worked out during testing... v0.0.3 can't even install because of a conflict during install... My expectations for v0.0.4 are pretty low if the modpack's track record is this bad. I think I'm just going to quit beating my head against the wall and move on to either Starbound in two days, or Magic Farm, instead. Been 7 hours with no responses or suggestions as to a fix, so there's no real point in waiting any longer in my mind; someone would've responded by now if anyone had any possible suggestion as to a fix.

Last edited:

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Scraped Enough time to update the OP. Mods list is updated to v0.0.4, also in "Alphabetical" (to the first letter anyway) order. Also will be posting an update on the site explaining the direction of NWMP from this point forward and will add the link to the OP and up date you guys here.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Oh Also, Server Files are added to the OP
I did not have time to test this build, but no reason it shouldn't work its straight from the server I run. If something doesn't work, post here asap and I will fix it as soon as I see it. (Prob will work tho :p)
This doesn't mean post problems you have with running plugins or new mods on your server, BTW​