Material Energy^4 Alpha Test Group

NicholasFoxden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to help, I enjoyed ME^3, and would love to help make the next one.
I can't record or stream, but I give excellent feedback. I've been called, 'brutally honest'.
I have experience with almost all of the mods that were in ME^3, except for MineChem, and Metallurgy, but they don't seem hard to learn, (assuming I'd need to for ME^4)

I just have some problems figuring just what causes a crash, so I may need some help with those.

Retrogamersp

Jul 29, 2019
Hey parcel its psremagorot from ur stream i would like to be a tester and could provide feedback through my youtube channel my twitter is retrogamersp

Azrhei

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing and recording this pack, I'm on version 0.7 I believe. I found something weird, I was using Redstone Furnace to smelt poor ores (which was working fine, and NEI says is possible) and then one day it stopped working and I can't even put the poor ores into the furnace. I don't think I updated my configs or anything, and I even did a forced update, cheated in a new furnace and tried several things. The furnace works with dusts still at least, and the alloy smelter handles the poor ores fine.

Scipio^2

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing and recording this pack, I'm on version 0.7 I believe. I found something weird, I was using Redstone Furnace to smelt poor ores (which was working fine, and NEI says is possible) and then one day it stopped working and I can't even put the poor ores into the furnace. I don't think I updated my configs or anything, and I even did a forced update, cheated in a new furnace and tried several things. The furnace works with dusts still at least, and the alloy smelter handles the poor ores fine.
Poor ores are gone in the latest version