Material Energy^4 Alpha Test Group

Kbc1493

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty late to the Alpha testing, but I'd love to try it out if you could use anyone else to test it:D
I would be able to give all of the feedback possible :)

aywings

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Parcel, good to hear from generikb that a new Material Energy series is available for alpha testing. I would be gladd if I can beta/alpha test this Material Energy HYPER-Cube :D Played through Material Energy^3 myself and would like to put the gameplay videos onto my youtube channel (although it is not for English-speaking people). It would be great if I can promote it to Hong Kong Minecrafters :D

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
I saw your ME3 pack, and absolutely loved it from both a mechanics standpoint and a questing standpoint. I'd love to see what shenanigans you've put in this time.

Fodenalpha55

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to be in, btw LOVED ME^3 played it for 3 days straight it was the only game i played it dropped my sleep a bit but it was worth it! I literally just got finished watching generikb play ME^4 and holy damn you are a good builder buddy. :)

Thanks,
Foden

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
I would certainly love to help! I love mods and loved ME^3. I would be able to record/stream it. Thanks :)

Zelron

Jul 29, 2019
I loved ME^3 and even after the full release I found a few bugs, I would love to be able to test your new mod pack! By the way, I can give feedback, and record, I however cannot stream.

ccm963

Jul 29, 2019
I do stream on twitch and I would love to test out the map loved the first one! My twitch is ccm963

Zaid

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i can stream and make youtube i would love to test your modpack i was a big fan of ME^3

Secretnimbus

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm a bit late but would love to try out the Material Energy^4 modpack. Didn't get to play the last pack for my channel but would play this one in a heartbeat!

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Dear parcel31u

I have made a pack or few in my day so I know the hardship of testing. I have a YouTube channel and am willing to record the alpha testing of ME4. If I can get my internet back properly I can stream.
I will get my mod expert Kodcraft to play with me he is also a huge fan of me3. We have both made a map pack before that is in alpha but back to you.
We are happy to record and stream (if possible) and even spread the word out about it.
It took about 6-8 ish days to beat me3 the two of us so maybe we can get it done to report back to you as soon as possible.

Thnx for your time

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner

metalim

Jul 29, 2019
Willing to test out new stuff. I'm looking for new ways to create things in general, trying out different routes, skipping parts, and optimising for speed-run.

Igamer178

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a small group of people to test my pack as I continue developing, creating, and tweaking the map and configs. ME^4 is currently in alpha, and is not completely finished, however the I still need feedback to make all the quests as smooth as possible, while eliminating bugs or confusion with quests in the pack.

I am looking for people who will play my pack, and give me feedback, both negative and positive. This is a closed alpha, and I am only selecting a few people to participate. I would also benefit greatly by watching people play my pack, so it would be very helpful if you can stream my pack.
parcel i love testing pack and i can asure u i can give u feedback crash reports

Beanxxbot

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to help out. Love to alpha test and I make packs myself so I understand exactly what's happening. I can stream the development from time to time as well if you would like some hype collection :D

GGnation403

Jul 29, 2019
I would Love to Alpha Test Material Energy^4, i have experience with testing things in development(I've been in a lot of beta's and alphas) but a pack like this i would love to alpha test.