Material Energy^4 Alpha Test Group

sile20082002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I just found about MaEn^4 and was wondering if I would be able to test it. I have a very small YouTube channel, and I also like to stream from time to time. This pack would probably get me more into streaming longer hours, which would also help me gain some more viewers. Like you asked, I will be giving you feedback, both negative and positive about the pack and what I think should be improved on.I was a fan of MaEn^3 and found it reall good, however I didn't completely get to finish the map. I know that there are a lot of people out there who want to be able to test out this pack, so I am only probably 1/50, but I hope that you take me into consideration to test your pack.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I want to participate to your "challenge" - testing the pack with streams\youtube.
I have a youtube channel, and maybe you can remember, i made a trailer for your ME^3 modpack:
What can i do for being approved?
Thank you!

benander

Jul 29, 2019
i know im probably to late and i dont stream or yt but i just want to say how much i loved me^3 and i cant wait. ive watched wtfg33ks play me^4 and it looks awesome cant wait!

BENJA__

Jul 29, 2019
it's still relevant I could test and stream. and I could gives lots of feedback and can even understand SOME stuff in console and from crash reports.

Llama_Craft2

Jul 29, 2019
Material Energy^3 was a modpack i really enjoyed, Im fairly well at reporting bugs because i will be playing Material Energy^4 a ton if i get my hands on it, So yes. I would love to test this pack :)

Mr H100000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'll help test Material Energy 4, I have previous experience testing FTB modpacks (Resurrection and a private pack), I can't stream/record but I'd love to help test! (You might know who I am, I think you were on the beta server (I'm TheHashTag))

Last edited: