Material Energy^4 Alpha Test Group

UnD3adLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
If this is still up and open for testing I'd be glad to help. I can give you feedback (both negative and positive) but I can't post videos on sites like youtube/twitch etc.
I loved ME3 but there was a problem with the corrupted energy cell...I could never get it to work XD. But enough about that I hope you take this into consideration :D

DueUnleashed

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to help, but i cant stream due to the quality of australian internet. I have used and created many different types of HQM maps including ME^3. Would love to help.

okiestatefan5

Jul 29, 2019
Iwould love to help with this if it sill open for submission. I may be able to stream, would be depended on schedules. Loved ME^3 by the way!

ViDMort

Jul 29, 2019
I can help you with the Alpha Testing :) I will be glad to help you. I played Material Energy 3 and I liked it so if you are looking for a tester you can PM me ;)

Im a very meticulous guy, so if there is a problem I will find it.

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to test it but I live in AU so my internet isn't good enough to stream, however I would like to record it and upload it on my yt channel! I am well experienced with modded MC as I have been playing it for nearly 2 years :)

tigertomd

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help. I am unsure if streaming is possible (never tried it). I have been playing CTM maps for years (Vechs and Amlup) and have been playing with mods since Minecraft version 1.5. I hope I am able to help.

Also, as a side note, when is it likely the map be released?

Jul 29, 2019
I can stream and record once my sound is fixed and I get a new microphone, and would love to help test this new version of Material Energy.

TheLordOfTheGeek

Jul 29, 2019
I would gladly like to test the pack, but i cannot record or stream it. I have played many HQM modpacks and are experienced with alot of different mods.

Spidercreep99

Jul 29, 2019
Hello parcel i would like. let me rephrase that love to test you mod pack the first one was amazing and i would love if i could help in any way i am currently makeing a spatial port and i would like to get the theme of the pack and see what there already is so i dont make the same thing

Aknot

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still looking for a testers I would love to test out the new pack. I loved your first modpack. I played the living death out of it. Out of all the modpacks out there I liked yours the best. I can also stream on twitch if you would like.

Aknot

Jul 29, 2019
If this is still up and open for testing I'd be glad to help. I can give you feedback (both negative and positive) but I can't post videos on sites like youtube/twitch etc.
I loved ME3 but there was a problem with the corrupted energy cell...I could never get it to work XD. But enough about that I hope you take this into consideration :D

Corrupted energy cell had to be opened in the other area. Leave the main complex and there was another huge building to open it at.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to beta test your map, I always knew ME^3 would win jampacked. :D
-kel7087

loupduqc

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's quite a few days after you've stated to ask for testers, but I didn't wanted to apply right away since the end of semester was coming and that I still had big important homeworks to do, but now I'm finally free :D (still got some exams, meaning that I got to stay at the dorm without much to do and lot of free time).

I've done pretty much everything there was to do in ME^3 (excepts bees, really burned myself on those a long time ago), and also did most of Agrarien skies, so I'm quite sure I can play for a long time that kind of map without getting bored. Also, if you would like it, I may be able to get one or two of the my friends that are at the same dorm then me to play together, to test the multiplayer too. I may be able to live stream too, the part that I'm not sure about for that is the quality of my microphone.

Kalbintion

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I tweeted at you about participating in the ME^4 Alpha. I do stream on a daily basis and would love to test out the pack on-stream with whomever is willing to watch. I also streamed ME^3. I am definitely interested in playing this pack to see how much progress has been made by yourself in the modpack situation compared to ME^3 and to see what new features this pack has to offer in both mod choices, and quests.