Material Energy^4 Alpha Test Group

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a small group of people to test my pack as I continue developing, creating, and tweaking the map and configs. ME^4 is currently in alpha, and is not completely finished, however the I still need feedback to make all the quests as smooth as possible, while eliminating bugs or confusion with quests in the pack.

I am looking for people who will play my pack, and give me feedback, both negative and positive. This is a closed alpha, and I am only selecting a few people to participate. I would also benefit greatly by watching people play my pack, so it would be very helpful if you can stream my pack.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I can't stream the pack but I can give all feedback needed. I have tested a few mainline FTB packs as well as Magic Farm 2 and various packs on the ATLauncher. Feel free to contact me if you need someone who will give you negative and positive feedback. I am also well versed in reading crash logs and giving detailed bug reports.

minerdave409

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I don't stream I could try to record loved the last pack. Would love to try the next one. I have tested a few MMOs but I know what to look out for.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I can "maybe" stream. But i would love to play the pack and report everything back to you!

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
i don't stream or post vids to youtube but i can most definitely test it out it and will give feedback as well. i'd like it if i could test it out

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I would enjoy testing cant stream but i have been testing other packs and giving feedback to creaters.

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to help (since bugs killed my ME3 run), and I can probably stream as long as you don't want me to actually commentate :) I'm also a programmer, so I know how to do proper bug reports. Are you planning to use some sort of bug tracker? Most of the online version control systems have one included, and they're pretty handy (please tell me you're using version control).

pixlepix

Jul 29, 2019
Remember me? :). Your last pack was amazing, I'd love to get my hands on ME4, and hopefully provide an unique perspective.

Reactions: Chaka

NetJunkie77

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to help. I would be willing to upload it to YouTube. I do not believe my upload speed is sufficient enough to stream.

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to help you alpha test your new modpack. I've played most of your previous modpack, but in all honesty I'm kind of a newbie to the whole modding community but would very much like to help test your newest modpack. I can send in pretty good bug reports for anything I think is amiss, but highly doubt that I will be able to show you a video due to that my computer is at the lower end of laptops.

Thank you very much,

Green

TheMinePrelate

Jul 29, 2019
Was watching your stream and asked if i could be a tester, you shot me the link and here i am! I want to break things so you can fix them.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
If it's still relevant I could test(I'd stream but sound like an 8 y/o sorry) But I could gives lots of feedback and can even understand SOME stuff in console and from crash reports.

Jawio

Jul 29, 2019
I could test I am very experienced with mods (especially hqm) and I can give feedback but cant record. I am getting recording software in about a month so I can record then.