MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright bitches, I'm a soldier, sorry for the deception but I needed me some lynch votes.
If I could get myself into the good guy convo(s) and any unconfirmed roleclaim convos you already had with Fraction, that'd be great.

BTW, I think we should go with Vike's plan to lynch Shazam, go back if you missed it. So, you know...

Lynch shazam.
vote shazam
Sora nailed it. Outside of some crazy-weird target shenanigans, I think I'm clear.

By the way, J, Vike's reason for lynching me was "He isn't suspicious of Fraction". My position's since been validated. Check your sources. :p

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Still no hippies to punch.

Antismite lfja

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote lenscas

He joined the bandwagon against me in the convenient #4 spot. And voted for the_j485 near the end of the day (the last vote, actually). Both of these are inherently wolfish behaviours.

Also, he is one of the very few whom have given me no sort of roleclaim yet. So for now, lenscas is my best target.

In the words of the wise.
Wise Man said:
Pitchfork! Torches! Anger!