MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite Shazam again because while he still smells like a hippie he doesn't look like one... yet. I'll be watching.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dragon_fang101

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
He just seems suspicious. Like he's just at the right go-between of participation of trying to seem good and not actually helping.
I don't want to just have a antismite post so I try to somewhat participate in hopes that it would somewhat help the town.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Thankfully, no. Haven't really seen anything worth voting on, anyways.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've learned a lot in the last couple of hours. And I have a couple of favours to ask.

1. Could I enlist the help of a sniper? I have a friend that needs... shot. ("friend" used lightly). This would be a great way to prove your role to me.

2. I can't count or use English correctly. I only had one favour to ask. Tallyho!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I will vote Lethosos again because, by Shazam's logic yesterday, the chances of him being a wolf are maybe slightly better than even. He's done at least as many of the things Shazam pointed out as I have.

I concede that voting Nobody on D1 and then antismiting once or twice doesn't really say much... If anyone's got a better idea, I'll happily change my vote.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote sgbro, why didn't you stated it was a antismite in the first place? You also didn't change your vote when HeilMewTwo challenged it, which looked really odd, almost like you were trying to avoid being discover as a wolf.
See that's exactly what a wolf would do.
True, but nothing really pop out for day 1 and day 2 - at least when I was online.