MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote dragon_fang101

There isn't a lot of info out yet, but antismiting is a poor choice for the villagers. Let's see if we can stir the pot a tad.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Pyure was a wolf. He was also a major lynch target yesterday. Information!

A wolf would've bandwagoned Nobody if he saw Pyure was a serious contender for lynching last night. Therefore, although it isn't hard evidence, the people who voted for not-Pyure are slightly more suspicious than the ones who didn't. The ones who voted Nobody after a big string of Pyures are the most likely to grow fur.

Correct me if any of this isn't logical.

The following people voted Nobody yesterday (organized latest-to-earliest):
  • Ljfa
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • TheEpic
  • Erutantien
  • Sorazodia
  • dragon_fang101
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37
  • Vikestep
"Wow, Shaz, that's a lot of names! What are we supposed to do with those?"

Good question! Well, going by the "string of votes" criteria, these three look the most suspicious:
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • Someone Else 37
Given that he's antismited again, Vote Someone Else 37. That helps the wolves more than anyone else.

Thoughts?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

A wolf would've bandwagoned Nobody if he saw Pyure was a serious contender for lynching last night. Therefore, although it isn't hard evidence, the people who voted for not-Pyure are slightly more suspicious than the ones who didn't. The ones who voted Nobody after a big string of Pyures are the most likely to grow fur.

• Ljfa
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • TheEpic
  • Erutantien
  • Sorazodia
  • dragon_fang101
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37
  • Vikestep

Good question! Well, going by the "string of votes" criteria, these three look the most suspicious:
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • Someone Else 37
Given that he's antismited again, Vote Someone Else 37. That helps the wolves more than anyone else.

Thoughts?
Why am I not the most suspicious? I voted Nobody and you know my voting habits.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
(His thoughts)

Thoughts?

Your logic looks sound, and any other day I would follow you on this. But... It's day one, and a lot of people just vote for Nobody because they don't want to think. The wolves know the chances of Pyure getting lynched. HeilMewTwo does have a good point, he normally votes for Pyure but didn't, and I don't know why he's bringing it up now. Maybe so he could later point out that he brought it up, what kinda wolf would do that? I don't see any sort of jester power, so that's not in play.

Vote HeilMewTwo.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

• Ljfa
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • TheEpic
  • Erutantien
  • Sorazodia
  • dragon_fang101
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37
  • Vikestep

• VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • Someone Else 37

Thoughts?
Oh dear.

First off, I'd like you to look back through all of the past games right up until whichever one was right after Ayrewolf and find one in which I participated in and did not vote Nobody on day 1. Unless I've forgotten something, there isn't one. My voting Nobody yesterday says nothing.

For what it's worth, here's a list of the players who have voted so far today. The -A flag means they used the literal word "antismite"; -R means there was actual, visible reasoning along the lines of "I think this guy might be a wolf" in the post.
  • Nojr -A
  • Cheese
  • Dragon_Fang -A
  • Epic
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37 -A
  • Fraction2 -R
  • Shazam -R
Voting HMT at the moment just seems wrong right after he defended me, so I'll go vote Lethosos.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear.

First off, I'd like you to look back through all of the past games right up until whichever one was right after Ayrewolf and find one in which I participated in and did not vote Nobody on day 1. Unless I've forgotten something, there isn't one. My voting Nobody yesterday says nothing.

For what it's worth, here's a list of the players who have voted so far today. The -A flag means they used the literal word "antismite"; -R means there was actual, visible reasoning along the lines of "I think this guy might be a wolf" in the post.
  • Nojr -A
  • Cheese
  • Dragon_Fang -A
  • Epic
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37 -A
  • Fraction2 -R
  • Shazam -R
Voting HMT at the moment just seems wrong right after he defended me, so I'll go vote Lethosos.
Thanks! That's helpful. Way too many unreasoned votes, but I won't shoot the messenger.

Quick question while I've got you here, though: Any particular reason you were "Engaged in conversation" for a solid five minutes after you were accused?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Thanks! That's helpful. Way too many unreasoned votes, but I won't shoot the messenger.

Quick question while I've got you here, though: Any particular reason you were "Engaged in conversation" for a solid five minutes after you were accused?
... I don't spend all of my time on the werewolf threads? I have homework, you know...

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Your logic looks sound, and any other day I would follow you on this. But... It's day one, and a lot of people just vote for Nobody because they don't want to think. The wolves know the chances of Pyure getting lynched. HeilMewTwo does have a good point, he normally votes for Pyure but didn't, and I don't know why he's bringing it up now. Maybe so he could later point out that he brought it up, what kinda wolf would do that? I don't see any sort of jester power, so that's not in play.

Vote HeilMewTwo.
Or I was just curious why. XD

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*sniffs Shazam* I thought I smelled patchoulli on you... You better not be a hippie.

Antismite Shazam because I don't have anyone in mind to vote, and I have a plane to catch.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Antismite Nojr

• Ljfa
  • VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • TheEpic
  • Erutantien
  • Sorazodia
  • dragon_fang101
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37
  • Vikestep

• VictiniX888
  • Lethosos
  • Someone Else 37

Thoughts?
It's a bit shaky since everyone generally goes for Nobody on the first day. Pyure also switched his vote from Nobody to lenscas, so the wolves likely knew that he wasn't getting lynched for the day... Granted that did happened close to the end of day.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Antismite Nojr

It's a bit shaky since everyone generally goes for Nobody on the first day. Pyure also switched his vote from Nobody to lenscas, so the wolves likely knew that he wasn't getting lynched for the day... Granted that did happened close to the end of day.
Heavy has got used to pyure being human! Heavy is confused! Heavy needs someone to fight!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I'll vote Lethosos
HeilMewTwo might've been suspicious, but not so much when he says that himself

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Fraction2

A couple of things:
1. Voted for lenscas avoiding Pyure after he (Fraction) had already voted (I know this is totally reasonable, but it's something a wolf would possibly do)
2. Switched vote quite late in the game (Again, reasonable but something I find wolfy)
3. Then tried to start a dragon wagon on d2 (dragon_fang already had a vote on him) and fraction wanted to "stir the pot"
4. Fraction2 then went out to defend those who voted Nobody on d1 (a potential pool containing wolves)
5. Then votes for HMT and oh look, a wagon started.

Also has spots of "wolf filler" which is basically statements to make yourself seem useful, but really its just filler:
Given how well last game went, maybe voting for a D1 lynch isn't the worst idea ever (that would be giving Pyure any power).
There isn't a lot of info out yet, but antismiting is a poor choice for the villagers. Let's see if we can stir the pot a tad.

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Now, if I die tonight, and Fraction2 turns out to be a wolf, then I would pay close attention to Shazam08.

Firstly because Fraction2 voted for Shazam08 off the bat (very good way to pretend like you aren't on the same team), also how Shazam08 conveniently left out Fraction2 from his analysis post has made me very suspicious of the both of them, since I know Shazam08 would not have missed Fraction2's vote change at the end.