MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sgbro, why didn't you stated it was a antismite in the first place? You also didn't change your vote when HeilMewTwo challenged it, which looked really odd, almost like you were trying to avoid being discover as a wolf.

Erm, hindsight?

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I would encourage you all to vote for the_j485. After much consideration, I now believe that lynching him is in our best interests.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote the_j
sorry, but it doesn't look like my vote would do anything anyway

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 recap

• When the town started running after J he pulled out his rocket jumper and jumped off into oblivion. (J used soldier ability to escape lynch)
  • SpwnX got battered to death. (He was the medic)
  • The sniper decided that today would be the day to test out the sydney sleeper some more. Fully charged it kills everyone (except the heavy) in one shot! and if they don't die? They get piss all over them! So he aimed down his sight. And right then and there. A heavy popped around the corner. Instinctively he took the shot. But apart from a deep hole in the heavy's torso and piss all over him. Nothing happened to him. The heavy escaped.
Start day 4

Extra note:
Any power roles that require response (scout spy etc) will get response in a bit. I'm not available to do so right now.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alright bitches, I'm a soldier, sorry for the deception but I needed me some lynch votes.
If I could get myself into the good guy convo(s) and any unconfirmed roleclaim convos you already had with Fraction, that'd be great.

BTW, I think we should go with Vike's plan to lynch Shazam, go back if you missed it. So, you know...

Lynch shazam.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Alright bitches, I'm a soldier, sorry for the deception but I needed me some lynch votes.
If I could get myself into the good guy convo(s) and any unconfirmed roleclaim convos you already had with Fraction, that'd be great.

BTW, I think we should go with Vike's plan to lynch Shazam, go back if you missed it. So, you know...

Lynch shazam.
Didn't Shazam got attacked by the wolfs on night 2?

Reactions: Shazam08