MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Note:
Today will be 36 hours to even it out. This fits the best in my schedule for tomorrow

Enough time to throw accusations. Spam me with your power targets and etc.

Also everyone just lost their grace smite.
Woops.

Someone must've tempered with the administration
JONSON!? You're Fired!

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Vote LivingAngryCheese

You're the only one that's yet to roleclaim. You've been hinting that you're a Heavy for a while, but that'd make you the third (which is extremely unlikely). Defend now or forever hold your peace.
I am heavy! But not good heavy. Heavy does not like role claims. Heavy never make role claims. Role claims ruin game. You make heavy sad. vote lock me

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
In Soviet Russia role claim is baby kill. If you get baby kill we kill you. I had a friend on 20 kill streak. He got baby kill. Did not matter he was on 20 kill streak. We kill him.
Question! What way did you kill him? Teleporter trap?
Cause there is no friendly fire in tf2 :p

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 5 recap

• Cheesy Chees was lynched. He was unlike everyone tought. A real heavy! A.. Deflector heavy!
  • The_J got killed by the robots. He was a soldier. sounds familair...
  • After the trickshot the sniper took yesterday. He decided to go to a bar. With a hangover. He decided to go back to his trust rifle and line up another shot... Strangely enough.. He missed every shot..
Day 6 start!

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Someone Else 37

You claim Engineer, but after being asked you failed to protect SpwnX on the night he died. Engineer is a duplicate claim. Peace now or forever hold your defend.