looking for good ftb server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i'm rune and for the past month iv'e been playing on an awesome server, but due to technical difficulties the servers longevity is in question and its sad that i have to post this message at all but i still want to continue playing multiplayer. The thing is iv'e spent all day browsing around server listings and cant really find the type of experience i hope to get,so in a "crap" shoot i decided to post this thread.

what i'm looking for
little/no lag (especially block lag)
small-medium community
friendly/mature owner/ops

a little about me
ign:runebookie
profession:college student
favorite mod:applied energestics

*as a note i guess it would serve anyone looking to help to list the places iv'e looked.
*ftb forums whitelist monster servers
*ftb forums open monster servers
*ftbservers.com (haven't tried every server on the list of course)

Last edited:

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
OK... Then why did you post this?
Probably because OP can't find one there that's to their liking. To be honest, i look at server promotion quite often. There's always those that are already well established, or has a lot of members, or has a bunch of mods added(then expect you to fix id conflicts -_- really? at least tell me what ids you used.), has a bunch of banned items, no info, etc.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because OP can't find one there that's to their liking. To be honest, i look at server promotion quite often. There's always those that are already well established, or has a lot of members, or has a bunch of mods added(then expect you to fix id conflicts -_- really? at least tell me what ids you used.), has a bunch of banned items, no info, etc.
That's fair enough I know finding a good server is a pain, but if there's no server to OP's liking in the server promotions thread what makes them think that they will find something here?
Guess it can't hurt to ask...

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
That's fair enough I know finding a good server is a pain, but if there's no server to OP's liking in the server promotions thread what makes them think that they will find something here?
Guess it can't hurt to ask...

Except it'll be futile to have posted here when a mod moves the thread to where it belongs... :D

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Again I suggest a Player match up section, as I did some time last year, a place for players from same type of locations to find like minded players to match up with & form server groups.

Reactions: Runebooke

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019

Exactly, it can take some time just sorting through the lists, modifying your end to be compatible and just taking a stab at it because the missing info. I posted this thread because maybe someone will have played on a server they liked, and make a suggestion. Darkshrines reply pretty much sums it up.