Little bit batsh*t MFR laser setup

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly... I didn't build it in that style because of any Nazi/Hindu/Buddhist/Whatever the fuck else symbol. It was me trying to come up with an efficient solution. If it was the most efficient, it would stay, despite any butthurt it might cause, but it wasn't, so I changed it. End of story.

I don't know the max input of those prechargers, but the turbines aren't giving it more than it can handle, so I suspect the total is "fucktons"

Reactions: Poppycocks

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly... I didn't build it in that style because of any Nazi/Hindu/Buddhist/Whatever the fuck else symbol. It was me trying to come up with an efficient solution. If it was the most efficient, it would stay, despite any butthurt it might cause, but it wasn't, so I changed it. End of story.

I don't know the max input of those prechargers, but the turbines aren't giving it more than it can handle, so I suspect the total is "fucktons"

It reminds me of when Jeb posted a teaser for a minecraft update and there was a "swastika" that was in the shadows or something and everyone got all hyperactive about it.
It's great to see the kids enthusiastic about history I suppose?

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Bloody hell it's not some big conspiracy. Yes you're right, you know who I am.. can we please move on? All this cloak and dagger "WE KNOW YOUR SECRET!" is getting tiresome.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
It's amazing what can be woven from material pulled from within a posterior. (I phrased that as politely as possible).

No one wants to argue the cost of this setup? Those turbines are pricey. Pink slime is a process. The sugar to coal coke is ludicrous. Yes it'll undoubtedly yield exponential profits, but this setup and the lead to it is hilarious.

And that is why I like it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
oh the cost was positively ludicrous. Pink slime isn't as hard as you think though
Don't you only need a mob farm, a liquid router, and a slaughterhouse? That's barely anything, and most people already have a mob farm, they just need the liquid router.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
oh the cost was positively ludicrous. Pink slime isn't as hard as you think though
I don't think it's hard, but it's just illustrating that it's multi stepped and I've seen people on the forums find it confusing.

Also trying to get them off the weird conspiracy train as well

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
I personally would lay out the pipes in an H pattern to save on resources.
whats the max power input on the lasers?

100mj/t per pre charger. So 400 mj/t per laser drill.

I don't think there is a max. If there is, most people don't build power infrastructure powerful enough to feed that thing on top of the rest of their base.

Actually, I had 528 mj/t going before I got my first laser. Shortly after i was at 960 mj/t with 2 lasers wondering what the redstone conduit power cap was :D

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
They'll probably also work faster with EU. Assuming you can supply enough to supply it.