[Listed] 1.7.10 - Simply Magic [HQM][Magic][Light][Tutorial-Themed]

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to create an ocean of life essence, but has no instability. Any suggestions as will the pages correctly for that ocean?

wizard1399

Jul 29, 2019
How did you get Ars Magica 2 and Blood Magic to play well together? Which versions of these mods did you use?

wizard1399

Jul 29, 2019
Magic...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Not really helpful Reaper! I am putting together a magical modpack and having difficulty with these 2 mods playing nicely together. The only workaround I know of is to disable soul fray, which leads to many exploits for blood magic.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Was a joke man, I know that a lot of magic packs have tried, but I think they found a specific one of ars magica 2 that works, though seems to have many bugs itself. I would check ars magica forum to find out because that is the one worked on by the community.

Try disabling shrink, I know that causes a lot of problems.

wizard1399

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think shrink is the problem as I saw a Youtube video the other day of a player using the shrink spell and they were playing the same pack.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, not sure then. I don't make packs, I only go off what I have read over time, sorry.

K

Kilerroy

Hi there.
Whenever I go to near a dungeons, java got rampage and eat almost more then 5 gig of ram and the game will have Massive Freeze Spike, going in a laps of 30 sec, every 10 ou so.
Trust me, it's not me PC :
-16 gig ram, 4 allowed to Java
-GTX 960
-AMD 8350 8-core
Can't be it... right?
I've saw my mini-map and find WAY too mush mobs around the place, even if I was not near close their spawner.
Is there something I must do in the config'? Conflicting with a other mod maybe?
Or should I just not go near for some obscure reason? I'ts a shame since it's getting boring just getting new gear and becoming stronger without being able to actualy do something with it.
Oh, and I try updating to a newer version of RogueLike Donjon for 1.7.10 (1.5.5), but then the game crash for a minute of "play" the first time, second, whishing to give you some error code, did not.

C

Caramaram

Hello! I am very much enjoying this pack, but have run into a rather unhelpful bug (I believe).

I need to make a golden apple as a spell ingredient, but neither the regular or enchanted recipes seem to be working. They're listed in NEI, but I cannot craft them.

Any thoughts?

S

ShinySeb

It's by no means gamebreakinig, but the liquid Etherium from Ars Magica 2 is not affecting my character or items on the ground as a liquid normally does. I can not drown in it, or swim in it. Items thrown on the ground are not moved by flowing Etherium. The Etherium still starts flowing when it can and I can still pick it up in a bucket. Water works fine. Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

E

explodingcarr0t

I'm trying to make a server for me and a couple friends and it's not working. The server cmd comes up and loads everything fine, but i can't connect. I portforwarded it and even with trying local host i still can't. This error keeps repeating in the cmd : [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: 92b165abf93fa52e1460493c70ddd0de | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_101-b13","install_site":"server","install_campaign":"10.0","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Windows 10","install_keyword":"server","user_id":"server7a671b62-5888-4aeb-942c-fe10db0cffd7","session_id":"1470691990764","build":"unspecified"}] I don't know what it means.

J

Joana

Hi! I'm having a problem trying to play. My minecraft starts and starts running the mods but all of a sudden it stops but it's always on the same place. What should I do? (I'll send a print of the place where it stops and of my computar configurations in case it may help) (Sorry for any typos english is not my first language).

Sem Título.png
a.png

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Hi! I'm having a problem trying to play. My minecraft starts and starts running the mods but all of a sudden it stops but it's always on the same place. What should I do? (I'll send a print of the place where it stops and of my computar configurations in case it may help) (Sorry for any typos english is not my first language).

~snip~

How much memory do you have allocated to Minecraft? What version of Java are you using? There's a file called fml-latest.log in your minecraft folder, can you put it in pastebin and put it here?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Here it is. If the problem is with the graphics can I just take out the mod causing the problem?View attachment 29566

Its not really a specfic mod, modded minecraft in general has been known to not always work well with integrated graphics unfortunately.

What you can try is removing half of your mods (make sure you don't remove dependency mods) and seeing if it starts and then slowly start adding mods back.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am playing Simply Magic on a server Itve found (GrumpyCraft) but due to performance issues with HQM it has been disabled on the server.
Is there a web-based or alternative guide to the HQM progression as I was kind of relying on it to introduce me to the mods I am unfamiliar with.