[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok..but i tried 7 times and always have a iron seeds :D so ok i'm gonna try again...tanks for reply and por the beautiful pack

SabotageTheFool

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting pack, nice idea, but there's a lot of grammar issues that need to be cleaned up, nothing breaks immersion more.
I can give you a hand with it if you want to message me.

SabotageTheFool

Jul 29, 2019
Could you give me an example?
In Please Read: "it gives you everything to need to survive" *you need
"Completing all the quests are the main aim of this Modpack." Should be "is the main aim" not are.
In Quest Book: "Bread Or Your Dead" should be You're
"so you might aswell start" as well*
"There is some basic supplies" *are some basic supplies
(Seed Analyzation) "Analsing (pick either z or s spelling, they shouldn't be interchanged) your seeds can be a way of find out its properties." Should either be analysing a seed or finding out their properties, you started in plural and ended in singular. Also weird that that quest starts with crafting the book that you need to place in the analyser before you've made it.

Also the story text on the opening page could do with a clean up, and a new modpack art would be useful too.
So like I said, get in touch and I'll try to help out ;)

DRjonnhy

Jul 29, 2019
are you planning to update the file server ? i would love to play this in smp actually you can download 1.0.0 server file but you can't install 1.0.0 stance in the curse launcher say's missing files .

gratz for the pack it's fun and well made

a french player :)

Yuthee

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack so far. A few grammatical errors here and there. Also, other parts of the base are accessible by breaking the walls down with a pickaxe. Don't know if that's intentional or not, but its there. Keep up the good work.

People need to understand that this isn't a modpack with everything in it. This is a themed modpack centered around apocalyptic survival and to increase difficulty, recipes were changed and to get certain things will require more effort.

DRjonnhy

Jul 29, 2019
are you planning to update the file server ? i would love to play this in smp actually you can download 1.0.0 server file but you can't install 1.0.0 stance in the curse launcher say's missing files .

gratz for the pack it's fun and well made

a french player :)

i'm felling ignore ......