Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
While attempting to finish the quest for 3 Aluminum-> 3 Copper in order to change 3 stacks to copper it crashed after the 10th completion

P.S. Second try - doing it more slowly didn't crash the game. However by clicking Manual Submit multiple times without accepting the reward just keeps taking items..

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to give a polytool something similar to Fortune for Desh deposits and others i may encounter?

MxshadowxM

Jul 29, 2019
also does anyone know a better way for power? I been just using advanced solar panels and stirling generators but when night comes I lose all my power because the stuff I run even my energy storages go empty

MxshadowxM

Jul 29, 2019
Stilings on hydrogen are your t1 main power - page 21 has examples.

ty for my stirlings I been just using buckets of lava because 1 I have infinite lava and the generators don't take the bucket so you can just keep repeating it and it lasts a wile to the only thing I don't like is ive done it like 100 times going back and forth so it gets boring that's why I was wondering if there was a better way for power

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
ty for my stirlings I been just using buckets of lava because 1 I have infinite lava and the generators don't take the bucket so you can just keep repeating it and it lasts a wile to the only thing I don't like is ive done it like 100 times going back and forth so it gets boring that's why I was wondering if there was a better way for power
If you prefer a video above a picture, generikb is kinda at the same point you are at and during his last lets play he did the very basic automation.

MiniJake2000

Jul 29, 2019
hi, when i launch this pack (which i have fallen in love with) an error message pops up sing "error extracting native files" this pops up 3 times then the game loads but stops half way through and says that i have a duplicate mod " Mod tweaker 2-0.8.1.jar" and Mod Tweaker 2-1.7.X-0.7.1.jar" please can someone help me fix it

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
The quests in "MORE POWER" for a Capacitor and Vibrant Capacitor bank were completed when i unlocked them, even though i didn't build those items.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
100k RF for 1 bucket of Hootch, no thanks Vat, i'll stick to Sterlings :D
Hootch is used to make Roket Fuel that make 1120 RF/mB in my Advanced Generators.

But I want to make Fire Water witch make 1200 RF/mB.

AG is the T2 power stuff.

T3 is ... fusion or fission reactors ?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019

Lava = obsidian = 16 gravel = you main metal source

100k RF for 1 bucket of Hootch, no thanks Vat, i'll stick to Sterlings :D

and 1,2m rf out of a bucket of rocket fuel ...

hi, when i launch this pack (which i have fallen in love with) an error message pops up sing "error extracting native files" this pops up 3 times then the game loads but stops half way through and says that i have a duplicate mod " Mod tweaker 2-0.8.1.jar" and Mod Tweaker 2-1.7.X-0.7.1.jar" please can someone help me fix it

delete both, launcher will load the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.