Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beocca

Jul 29, 2019
Now i'm' stuck on a Tier 2 Rocket schematic...haven't explored the moon, are there dungeons really?

rocket schematics can be gotten in the last quest section of your quest book, and yes there is dungeons on mars and the moon (maybe other places too but idk)

Reactions: Playnot

majorplayer

Jul 29, 2019
@Caithleen i dont know if you saw my post, but the bug i found in the 1.4.5 version is still in the newest 1.4.8 version.

Hi Caithleen, i think i found a bug. Ive done it three times now so its easily reproducable on my end. Playing on the latest 1.4.5 version.

Step 1: Press the letter "O" in-game, not in your inventory, to bring up the doctor who skin menu.

Step 2: Press the first "Scroll right" button at the top of the screen 5 times OR the first "Scroll left" button twice.

Step 3: Crash :(

I dont know if this is because of the new update or not because i never pushed that button in the last version i played.

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report: Version 1.4.8, updated from 1.4.5
I had to break and replace every chemical decomposer in my world. After the update they would still take items and power, but they would not actually produce any chemicals until I had replaced them. Thankfully I had a backup so I didn't blissfully erase 15 stacks of obsidian.

I love minechem, but this is reminding me why I normally don't use it :D

NeuroticHamster

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report: Version 1.4.8.
My chemical decomposer's no longer decomposing Triple and Quintuple Compressed Cobblestone. Created a new world and had the same issue.

Last edited:

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
@Caithleen i dont know if you saw my post, but the bug i found in the 1.4.5 version is still in the newest 1.4.8 version.
The mod wasn't updated and the bug not fixed yet. We can only wait for the mod dev to take a look at it and fix it. Overall I would consider it minor as it doesn't block any gameplay progress, does it?
Bug report: Version 1.4.8, updated from 1.4.5
I had to break and replace every chemical decomposer in my world. After the update they would still take items and power, but they would not actually produce any chemicals until I had replaced them. Thankfully I had a backup so I didn't blissfully erase 15 stacks of obsidian.

I love minechem, but this is reminding me why I normally don't use it :D
hmm, in order to fix the ex nihilo nei integration crash I had to start the pack around 20 times, same world always different mods, there was not a single time where the minechem machines broke :/
that was already answered, but thanks though.
Yeah, I didn't notice that there was another page :D
Bug Report: Version 1.4.8.
My chemical decomposer's no longer decomposing Triple and Quintuple Compressed Cobblestone. Created a new work and had the same issue.
This has been an issue since at least 1.3.2, it is a mod bug. Out of our hands. But you can watch the issue if you like: https://github.com/jakimfett/Minechem/issues/791

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Re. decomposers and compressed cobblestone. Weird then. It was working on the 1.4.5 patch.
If you read the entire issue ticket you will get details on how to work around it and why it sometimes works and the next time doesn't

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Re. decomposers and compressed cobblestone. Weird then. It was working on the 1.4.5 patch.

This has been an issue since i started the pack. Its up to the mod dev to fix it. You will want to go the obsidian route anyway. Page 21(iirc) has a sample T1 setup.

NolanSyKinsley

Jul 29, 2019
I have been racking my brain about how to get the Dimensional tranciever as it needs an enderman head and they do not spawn naturally. I saw that you said you gave the spawn eggs so we could change the spawner type with enderio, so I went to do that... but the soul binder needs an enderman head itself. I have only gotten two endermen spawn eggs so far, one use for the vial and the other did not drop a head, even when I used the ender on him.

So where are we supposed to get this initial enderman head?

On a side note, I do not know how open to suggestions for mods you are as you seem to be keeping it light weight, but with this pack I would like to suggest two mods. I really believe. Storage Drawers and Super Crafting frames would fit nicely. They shouldn't add too much heft to the size of the pack and with their combined integration with JABBA and Refined Relocation they can make a really powerful really fast low tech crafting system.

Plus I just really like the drawers....

Last edited:

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
For my 2K gas turbine I've found better than sieving moonturf or a creeper farm to obtain gunpowder.

Recently I've finish the minechem chapter an the final quest give me... a blaze spawner.

I already have an EnderIO spawner for my creeper farm but a blaze farm is much better as I can make fire water that produce much power as rocket fuel.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have been racking my brain about how to get the Dimensional tranciever as it needs an enderman head and they do not spawn naturally. I saw that you said you gave the spawn eggs so we could change the spawner type with enderio, so I went to do that... but the soul binder needs an enderman head itself. I have only gotten two endermen spawn eggs so far, one use for the vial and the other did not drop a head, even when I used the ender on him.

So where are we supposed to get this initial enderman head?

On a side note, I do not know how open to suggestions for mods you are as you seem to be keeping it light weight, but with this pack I would like to suggest two mods. I really believe. Storage Drawers and Super Crafting frames would fit nicely. They shouldn't add too much heft to the size of the pack and with their combined integration with JABBA and Refined Relocation they can make a really powerful really fast low tech crafting system.

Plus I just really like the drawers....
I got mine from the "troll" enderman spawn eggs which I made into an EnderIO powered spawner

Last edited:

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
I'm about to get on a rocket and blast to space, is there any point in going to the Overworld or it won't let me, since the Earth was supposed to be destroyed?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
I'm about to get on a rocket and blast to space, is there any point in going to the Overworld or it won't let me, since the Earth was supposed to be destroyed?
its a void world, if you go there you die and loose your rocket :p

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Mars it is then! :D Any suggestions? I already got the solar panels/generators/batteries/ living supplies and trees/leaves, some oxygen sealers and so on..I feel like i'm forgetting something and i'll die horribly and lose a lot of progress

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Take everything you need to get back with you. (fuel, fuel filler..)

Status
Not open for further replies.