[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
After some more testing I have come up to a conclusion: When a villager is going to be spawned(Testificate breeding, villager egg spawner and curing a zombie) there is a chance of being a testifica or a MCA villager. Also it seems the exploit for infinite testificate breeding doesn't work.
Yeah breeding villagers is harder since first you have to gift a male and a female villager an arrangers ring. Then you gift them both cakes.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas on how to get water? Everything just turns into salt water, even the water in the disk thing.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas on how to get water? Everything just turns into salt water, even the water in the disk thing.
there is a way with mashed leaves if you fallow the quest book. but personally i don't like the water thing in these mod pack so i just have a creative ME chest with full camel packs in it.

coolrox95

Jul 29, 2019
So I've finally managed to start doing the Blastoff quest-line, only to be stopped by the quest that requires a Buildcraft refinery. From what NEI is telling me there is no recipe (I tried the default recipe from the buildcraft wiki and that didn't work either).

I've also noticed that blaze masters still have ~750 health even though it said in the change-log that it had been lowered to 150-200, the same thing applies to Enderman slave health.

Speaking of Enderman slaves, they're just OP as hell. I did some testing and found that even if you're wearing full titanium armour(27 armour points), enchanted with protection 4, and have resistance 2 active you still die in about 2-4 hits.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
So I've finally managed to start doing the Blastoff quest-line, only to be stopped by the quest that requires a Buildcraft refinery. From what NEI is telling me there is no recipe (I tried the default recipe from the buildcraft wiki and that didn't work either).

I've also noticed that blaze masters still have ~750 health even though it said in the change-log that it had been lowered to 150-200, the same thing applies to Enderman slave health.

Speaking of Enderman slaves, they're just OP as hell. I did some testing and found that even if you're wearing full titanium armour(27 armour points), enchanted with protection 4, and have resistance 2 active you still die in about 2-4 hits.
thats why you build a 2 high space so they cant hit you. i built a mob bunker with the etherial glass so i can farm all the mobs in the game without taking damage.

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
After some more testing I have come up to a conclusion: When a villager is going to be spawned(Testificate breeding, villager egg spawner and curing a zombie) there is a chance of being a testifica or a MCA villager. Also it seems the exploit for infinite testificate breeding doesn't work.
I've cured a few villagers, and it seems like if they become a vanilla profession, they are a MCA villager, and if they become a modded profession, they are a testificate

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
he was supposed to fix it so you can us them for crafting recipes.
I agree it should be made craftable…sadly theres some haunted tool wandering out there and karma expects us to be super lucky to get a vanilla tool

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
I agree it should be made craftable…sadly theres some haunted tool wandering out there and karma expects us to be super lucky to get a vanilla tool
You don't need the tools early on. The only tool you could use early on is a diamond pickaxe for a quick block breaker. But other then that the rest is mid to late game content. At this point you'll usually have a mob grinder and tons of tools which you'll usually just smelt for the ressources.

So afaik the uncraftable tools are intended and will stay.

Namakaye

Jul 29, 2019
Has there been a change to recovering sanity recently? Putting flowers/saplings in my hotbar isn't improving it :(

Edit: It's suddenly working o_O. I think the UI add-on bugs?

Last edited:

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, @karmarcharger! As i said before, the BlastOff is the most hardcore pack i ever playing. I'm just doing my best to be useful to minecraft community. I'm constantly read the blastoff thread and i was totally wrecked when i can't be able to update the map, where i play since 1.1.7 update. Maybe you remember our conversation about migration from old map to the newly generated with all of player's stuff and buildings. I tried a lot of recipes - world\inventory editors, spatial storage migration, ruins mod templates (thanks for the tips about it),in-game world editing with worldedit CUI, tricks with level.dat, etc... But nothing helped me then...
And now i have something to being ready for new 1.3.0 update with volcanoes and the cities. I Made a video tutorial in english and russian language, where i showing how to update or re-generate old map in the new version of the modpack. It's very easy and my grandma can do that with my help, of course.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
At 17:17 I start tackling that.

It has been uncraftable from the start, guess thats intented
Thanks to Tinker's Constructs.

he was supposed to fix it so you can us them for crafting recipes.
When was that said?

I've cured a few villagers, and it seems like if they become a vanilla profession, they are a MCA villager, and if they become a modded profession, they are a testificate
That makes sense.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
Last question. I unfortunately had to remove mytown from the server. I tried to join but it said mytown is in safemode. Please tell a server admin.

I'm the owner and have no clue what that means. I've searched the config file of mytown but only found the area you change the message, but no area to turn off safemode. I've also searched Google but found absolutely no information on disabling safe mode.