[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
I'm far from it, as in I haven't even started Botainia on this pack. Has any one got a setup that generates ore using Botania? I read on here you can do it, but never found out how. I have only gotten so far in Botainia on other packs, and by the time I started using it I found out that thermalily's were moved to elven knowledge. So all the cool setups I seen players used it got moved to way later in the mod.lol
Once I have setup my pneumaticcraft drones I'll have a fully automated botania ore generation. It's pretty simple, just use a few endoflames, feed them with charcoal from your tree farm every few seconds, place stone blocks around your orechid and dig everything except stone around it.

HoneyMungeon

Jul 29, 2019
Stack sizes have been returned to vanilla since... maybe since around version 1.1.8 or somewhere near that.
For an easy bed go to 14:00 of this video... I think. I think these dungeons have been removed and randomized for the 1.2.3 version but it might have been later.

In this modpack villagers are edited heavily with the Minecraft Comes Alive mod.
The original Roguelike dungeons mod towers were replaced with a more ruined design of the base you start off with in that version...

blanc0

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
been playing with a friend on my server and i recently updated it to 1.2.7
everything looks fine, world and inventories got copied, but it looks like our quest books got reset (no longer in a team+all quests need to be recompleted). I guess i could use /hqm edit to complete the quests again, but that wouldn't fix the team problem + we'd have a bunch of extra rewards we'd have to dump. I have a backup of the old server, so if there's a file to fix this, i should be able to get a copy.

another problem : my tinker's construct tools aren't getting any exp anymore (only tested my hammer so far, all my other tools are at max lvl) any quick fix for this ?

also, i checked the 'backup config files' when i updated my ftb blastoff client, but it looks like it forgot all my controls. where can i find the backed up file or do i need to setup my controls all over again ?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
How do you "delete chunks?" Is it mcedit?
Yes.

I'm far from it, as in I haven't even started Botainia on this pack. Has any one got a setup that generates ore using Botania? I read on here you can do it, but never found out how. I have only gotten so far in Botainia on other packs, and by the time I started using it I found out that thermalily's were moved to elven knowledge. So all the cool setups I seen players used it got moved to way later in the mod.lol
Yes.

The original Roguelike dungeons mod towers were replaced with a more ruined design of the base you start off with in that version...
I found this out after I posted that.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Ive made this post so long because I wanted to explain everything and maybe help somebody if they dont know how to make a good cobble gen. (and also I found out if you place the smashers on west and east side the items will fall on the NORTH side so dont put lava there :p)
Maybe your system crosses chunk boundaries? I know that screws up some mods when the chunks load and unload, that's all i can think of. As fo the cobbl gen, I just use a vanilla hopper underneath and it works fine. The hopperhock I've found has pretty ridiculous range, even without extra mana support. It ends up picking up all sorts of stuff. I had one in Phoenix craft on my roof with my animals to pick up eggs and feathers and it would routinely pick up stuff from inside my house.

can someone expleen to me why a normal zombie can one shot me with full health ?
I've been killed by vanilla zombies powered up by support creepers, between the buffs for him and the debuffs for me.

@karmachanger are there applied energistics meteors in the world? I'm looking for one to make an ME system.
The only ones i've found have been underground. AE has a craftable compass that will get you to the right chunk(s)

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Where in config i can chenge cooking ore time in vat ? i put 40 and need w8 40 x 2 min to cook ... i need automated this but w8 time its too long !

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Where in config i can chenge cooking ore time in vat ? i put 40 and need w8 40 x 2 min to cook ... i need automated this but w8 time its too long !

You could use more than just one vat. You would need a bit more lava-production, but if it's too slow, you always could try that instead of changing configs. ^^

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
The pneumaticcraft lasers don't seem to work, even with a shitton of pressure. The IO device took the chip, placed it on the thing, then nothing happened and I wasted a ton of coal. But there were "no problems".

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Sending from phone now but it was the chip that could be made by pressurizing it then dunking it in fluid or using the lasers. Using lasers with the method described in the quest was giving me issues.

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
Really hope that the bottle of fresh water's texture does have something inside it.
I accidentally took a bunch of glass bottles thinking it is fresh water and went off travelling :p
Big Derp

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Really hope that the bottle of fresh water's texture does have something inside it.
I accidentally took a bunch of glass bottles thinking it is fresh water and went off travelling :p
Big Derp
Ha yes, that bottle could use a better texture.
I'm a professional graphic artist and it is a single texture if the modpack dev needs a single texture made.

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
Sending from phone now but it was the chip that could be made by pressurizing it then dunking it in fluid or using the lasers. Using lasers with the method described in the quest was giving me issues.
The laser has to be next to the table. The laser can't reach the table diagonally, the IO units can.