[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
So, here is the million dollar question!! Has any one Blasted Off yet? I have been away for awhile, and was watching a few of the newer lets plays, and didn't find any that have yet to take to the skies:) If you have, please post a picture so we can see your base. I am just wanting to see how your starting base looks like after getting far to make a rocket.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
It places them into an inventory next to it.
Hmmm, can't you just take it out from that inventory then?

So, here is the million dollar question!! Has any one Blasted Off yet? I have been away for awhile, and was watching a few of the newer lets plays, and didn't find any that have yet to take to the skies:) If you have, please post a picture so we can see your base. I am just wanting to see how your starting base looks like after getting far to make a rocket.
A few people have already but none have done it recorded.
I like to take my Let's Play slow, I only do major things on camera and do the minor stuff off camera and releasing videos three times a week at about thirty minutes a video leaves me with not enough time to have done much sadly...

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you are using the plural you because I never brought it up again, I merely responded to someone who was talking about your track record.
The cheating comment was in general.
A flaw is different than a bug.
wikipedia said:
A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
Lets not get into another argument over trivial semantics. You and probably everyone who read my statement knew exactly what I was saying. Instead, you took one sentence (specifically the word "buggy") out of context of the whole post and decided to troll on it.
EDIT:
and for the record, there is an arrow in the quoted bar that takes you to where a quote is from. It was not an old post it was posted after I was last here at the time.
Oh that tiny red arrow on red background? I never saw it until you just mentioned it. Not very visible there.

Back on track:
yes a few people have posted pictures of their bases on the thread as they blasted off. You'd have to search the thread. The versions i saw though were all done using worlds with the old base in it, and alot has changed since then. Not sure a current base would be the same because of that.

Noahdubj1001

Jul 29, 2019
Um whenever I try launching my Blast Off on FTB this comes up

[14:02:00] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Please Help

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
yes a few people have posted pictures of their bases on the thread as they blasted off. You'd have to search the thread. The versions i saw though were all done using worlds with the old base in it, and alot has changed since then. Not sure a current base would be the same because of that.

True, I didn't think of that. I wasn't complaining about how hard the pack is,"it is challenging to say the least". I figured because it is so hard and will take a LONG time before you can take to the skies that peoples bases will be pretty fleshed out so to speak, and I thought it would be cool to see there set up. That and my limited game play time I doubt I will ever get there, so its good"for me any ways" to live vicariously through others. Happy Gaming every one")

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Um whenever I try launching my Blast Off on FTB this comes up

[14:02:00] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Please Help
Redownload, delete the FTB folder and redownload

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just use the hopperhock?
I am assuming they are similar.

I haven't gone far into Botania yet (I don't have the eye of galgador, which seems to block progress). The openblocks vacuum is pretty good, but the flaxbeard one has a huge range which is helpful sometimes. Plus I had to make them for a quest, so I figured I might as well try them out.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can some one give me any info on tinker tools & mob heads? I know how to add modifiers, and leveling, but have never been able to add mob heads. I have Creeper, Zombie, Enderman, and Skeleton heads but I am unable to add any of them. I am trying to add them to a bone pick that has leveled up 3 times I think, and got diamond, then moss, last was redstone from leveling.

Also, I am new to the weapons that were added to Tinkers, and was wondering what modifiers are good to add to the bow you start with? Or should I build a new one, the add stuff to it? Any help is always appreciated.

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Can some one give me any info on tinker tools & mob heads? I know how to add modifiers, and leveling, but have never been able to add mob heads. I have Creeper, Zombie, Enderman, and Skeleton heads but I am unable to add any of them. I am trying to add them to a bone pick that has leveled up 3 times I think, and got diamond, then moss, last was redstone from leveling.

Also, I am new to the weapons that were added to Tinkers, and was wondering what modifiers are good to add to the bow you start with? Or should I build a new one, the add stuff to it? Any help is always appreciated.

If the bone pick already has a mining boost, I don't think can't add a mob head (unsure but it makes sense because if you have a fresh bone pick, you can immediately boost it with a zombie head to boost it without having to level its mining boost level). Each mob head has its own mining level, which probably requires a tool that is one mining level below it for it to be used. Probably best to keep the heads for other recipes and just make better pickaxe head (like alumite or free bronze pickaxe in the early quest w/ bed).

I used a bone arrow head just to make life easier in getting more arrows than converting gravel into flint with the arrows provided at the start.

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to make some brass in the crucible and the tinkers and mekanism copper ingots don't work, is this intentional?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm far from it, as in I haven't even started Botainia on this pack. Has any one got a setup that generates ore using Botania? I read on here you can do it, but never found out how. I have only gotten so far in Botainia on other packs, and by the time I started using it I found out that thermalily's were moved to elven knowledge. So all the cool setups I seen players used it got moved to way later in the mod.lol

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to make some brass in the crucible and the tinkers and mekanism copper ingots don't work, is this intentional?
I dont know about intentional but it does need to be the flaxbeards copper to work. I've found you can just dump the copper in a smeltry and poor it out into the mariculture ingot cast to produce the right ones (makes up to 4 at a time)

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know about intentional but it does need to be the flaxbeards copper to work. I've found you can just dump the copper in a smeltry and poor it out into the mariculture ingot cast to produce the right ones (makes up to 4 at a time)

For now that's just what I'll have to do. I thought it was a little odd myself that just those two weren't usable.