[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
So I am facing a little problem. I cannot make steam anymore in the flaxbeards steam power boilers. I made a cobble gen with rock smashers with 2 boilers, 2 archimedes screws on them and a steam vacuum. As soon as I dropped charcoal in there they started making steam and it was running greatly. But when I had enough cobble (and gravel with smasher mode) I removed the charcoal from there. I made another boiler and archimedes screw to fill up my exosuit but it just wasnt producing any steam. The archimedes screw wasnt running (even though I had the steam pipe connected to it) and when I applied the pressure gauge it was pointing to the 0 point. Water was there, charcoal was there but steam was not. I tried to start my cobble gen to see if it is working and it has the same issue. I just cant make any steam, it doesnt leak out anywhere and I tried to restart my computer several times but no luck.

Ive made this post so long because I wanted to explain everything and maybe help somebody if they dont know how to make a good cobble gen. (and also I found out if you place the smashers on west and east side the items will fall on the NORTH side so dont put lava there :p)

edit: and also how am I supposed to get the PCB blueprint? Just use the recipe(8 emeralds around a compressed iron ingot) or can I get it somewhere else?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So I am facing a little problem. I cannot make steam anymore in the flaxbeards steam power boilers. I made a cobble gen with rock smashers with 2 boilers, 2 archimedes screws on them and a steam vacuum. As soon as I dropped charcoal in there they started making steam and it was running greatly. But when I had enough cobble (and gravel with smasher mode) I removed the charcoal from there. I made another boiler and archimedes screw to fill up my exosuit but it just wasnt producing any steam. The archimedes screw wasnt running (even though I had the steam pipe connected to it) and when I applied the pressure gauge it was pointing to the 0 point. Water was there, charcoal was there but steam was not. I tried to start my cobble gen to see if it is working and it has the same issue. I just cant make any steam, it doesnt leak out anywhere and I tried to restart my computer several times but no luck.

Ive made this post so long because I wanted to explain everything and maybe help somebody if they dont know how to make a good cobble gen. (and also I found out if you place the smashers on west and east side the items will fall on the NORTH side so dont put lava there :p)
Got any pictures of it?

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019

edit: and also how am I supposed to get the PCB blueprint? Just use the recipe(8 emeralds around a compressed iron ingot) or can I get it somewhere else?

When this happened to me i know i had to break both my boiler and my flash boiler and relog then replaced, but I may have had to break my entire steam system. Sorry it's been awhile since this happened. I would definitely start with just trying boilers first.

Edit: Please post if this helps, that way others will know solution as well if they run into same problem.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
When this happened to me i know i had to break both my boiler and my flash boiler and relog then replaced, but I may have had to break my entire steam system. Sorry it's been awhile since this happened. I would definitely start with just trying boilers first.

Edit: Please post if this helps, that way others will know solution as well if they run into same problem.

Well It doesnt. I have destroyed my whole steam system and restarted my whole computer and still it doesnt work.

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
well something else you could try is disable flaxbeard's not enter your world just go to title screen and then exit and reenable flaxbeard and then reenter. and if that doesn't work another thing to try would be move your saves and backups out of blast off folder delete blastoff and re install it. This is just some of the solutions to some of the problems i faced while trying to play this pack. Anyone else got some possible solutions to flaxbeard not producing any steam?

thnick

Jul 29, 2019
i have a problem i have bottle of water i can drink them but my water lvl is not going up no mater what i drink and my water lvl is at 20% can some help me or fix the bug

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
i have a problem i have bottle of water i can drink them but my water lvl is not going up no mater what i drink and my water lvl is at 20% can some help me or fix the bug

Are you using the normal "Water bottles"?
If yes, you need other "waterbottles" from the Kawaii-mod to use. Either the apple-cinder you can make or the process of using the blacksmith's anivil from maricultur to make snow-clumps and then use the bottles of snow with a vat from maricultur to turn it into water.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
can someone expleen to me why a normal zombie can one shot me with full health ?
I'm sure someone can but it definitely depends on a number of things.
One being whether or not it was actually normal, there are several different mob buffing mods that buff mods in a variety of different ways and some are not noticeable.

thnick

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure someone can but it definitely depends on a number of things.
One being whether or not it was actually normal, there are several different mob buffing mods that buff mods in a variety of different ways and some are not noticeable.
the zombie had only 12 health and now i have to start over agian this is the 20 time that i have to restart it

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
the zombie had only 12 health and now i have to start over agian this is the 20 time that i have to restart it
What kind of stat boosting items did it have? One of the mods has them wearing various pieces of red clothing to denote the mod being used.
Or what kind of weaponry did it have?

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
Flaxbeard vacuum update - started crashing my game again. I think I may give up on them, they just seem too buggy.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just use the hopperhock?
I am assuming they are similar.
The hopperhock can pick up things through walls and stuff. It doesn't actually move the items to itself, it just picks them up.
Whereas the vacuum sucks items into it.