[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm enjoying the pack considerably. However, I have some concerns about hydration. The Kawaii water bottles seem extremely hard to make, and when I drink them they (pretty substantially) lower my hunger. Its really un-intuitive that normal water bottles can't be drank? Either way, I wanted to comment so hopefully future versions won't have this weirdness. Oh, also was wondering if drinking Kawaii water was supposed to remove the bottle?
Read the hydration quest....
My main problem with this modpack is Botania. I like this mod, but I don't understand why flowers disappear and how avoid this. I don't find an answer to this problem.
And I agree that hydration is a real problem too.
Flowers that generate INFINITE mana from nothing like Hydrageas, Daybloom/Night shade will DIE after 4 days... Make a endoflame or something..... Read the hydration quest....
Wow I just made a new world and the spire next to my base had a ghast spawner. it destroyed my ceiling first night and the monsters invaded me. I think you should ban the ghast spawners from worldgen because this is rather OP.
It only spawns ghast if you go within 16 blocks of the spawner.... Also ghast wont Agro you if you are inside the base...

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm enjoying the pack considerably. However, I have some concerns about hydration. The Kawaii water bottles seem extremely hard to make, and when I drink them they (pretty substantially) lower my hunger. Its really un-intuitive that normal water bottles can't be drank? Either way, I wanted to comment so hopefully future versions won't have this weirdness. Oh, also was wondering if drinking Kawaii water was supposed to remove the bottle?

Your best choice will be (at least from my point of view) to make fresh water bottles and add to your camelpack. it won't cause hunger, you can use it while you are saturated and you get the bottles back.

Osku33

Jul 29, 2019
You need torches to keep yourselves warm lol, You can mine some stone from the nearby spires to make a furnace then cook some wood, or if u can find the coal spires then u can just mine the coal and make torches =)

do you get hypothermia from the ice sword?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the third party pack tab is not on the technic site or the technic launcher, and I even went to the ftb site and checked there, there is no third party pack tab that I can find.
Download the FTB launcher, Launch it, Click Third party tab

Barry Bromilow

Jul 29, 2019
Please help.
I spawn in a room with a sign saying put drive in spatial Id port then push button. Watching videos of blast off I'm in a completely different world/version. Please help as I'd love to play the proper version

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger, In the botania quest line is it intended that the runes quests give you less materials back than what you have to put into them to complete?

Another question, since you changed the recipe for manasteel, perhaps the botania quest line should be moved to the pnuematiccraft section or directly after due to a massive grind to get the needed materials to complete the botania quest line. And simply put, if you don't have pnuematiccraft set up your looking at probably serveral real life days if not longer to even hope to complete quest line without pnuematiccraft. Guess all I'm really saying is that botania now feels like it just isn't properly placed in the questbook. And I will note that I know that the questbook is simply a guide in ways and that the setup you have allows for starting each quest line when you choose. It just seems a little misleading to me where it's at because, it just isn't plausible to complete, as starter questlines go.

Also want to thank you for your hard work and tell you I am having tons of fun with your pack :) and hope that you'll continue to work on it for a long time. Perhaps keep adding to it for years to come. And I really am not trying to offend, just thought you would like a little feedback. :)

And if others would post their opinions on botania, I would love your take on it. And thank you in advance

Last edited:

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Your best choice will be (at least from my point of view) to make fresh water bottles and add to your camelpack. it won't cause hunger, you can use it while you are saturated and you get the bottles back.
Also something alot of people don't know up front is that you can combine that camelpack with a chest piece of armor in a crafting bench and combine the two together so you don't have to go around armorless.
Karmarcharger, In the botania quest line is it intended that the runes quests give you less materials back than what you have to put into them to complete?

Another question, since you changed the recipe for manasteel, perhaps the botania quest line should be moved to the pnuematiccraft section or directly after due to a massive grind to get the needed materials to complete the botania quest line. And simply put, if you don't have pnuematiccraft set up your looking at probably serveral real life days if not longer to even hope to complete quest line without pnuematiccraft. Guess all I'm really saying is that botania now feels like it just isn't properly placed in the questbook. And I will note that I know that the questbook is simply a guide in ways and that the setup you have allows for starting each quest line when you choose. It just seems a little misleading to me where it's at because, it just isn't plausible to complete, as starter questlines go.

Also want to thank you for your hard work and tell you I am having tons of fun with your pack :) and hope that you'll continue to work on it for a long time. Perhaps keep adding to it for years to come. And I really am not trying to offend, just thought you would like a little feedback. :)

And if others would post their opinions on botania, I would love your take on it. And thank you in advance
I mentioned the same thing over a week ago here (number 9) and karma pretty much didn't respond to it. He did mention he was working on quests right now, so I'm hoping that he heard it, took note, and just didn't respond.

Last edited:

philadeos

Jul 29, 2019
I have been pretty critical of this modpack up to this point, but I have to say that the recent changes to world gen are a dramatic improvement! I think that Galacticraft is a mod with quite a bit of unrealized potential. I am pretty excited to see where the devs take it from here. There is a lot of promise to this if it is done correctly.

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019

I also stopped botania half way through as I was missing manasteel for either the thermalily or the rosa arcana. It felt pretty much useless at that point because I could generate loads of mana with endoflames but I hadn't really a use for it(the rod of earth doesn't need a lot). I'm not sure if I've overseen something here. I actually went half way through steve's carts and pneumaticraft and started ender io before I continued.

dtolle

Jul 29, 2019
The hydration quests tell you to make leaf brew. It doesn't say to put the Kawaii water into the camelpack.

Crittenden2

Jul 29, 2019
Also something alot of people don't know up front is that you can combine that camelpack with a chest piece of armor in a crafting bench and combine the two together so you don't have to go around armorless.
Note. that it does use durability from the chest piece as it would if it were the camel pack alone.