[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, wondering whether I am missing something here. I have made some bundled and bone bundled zombie flesh (running the current by the way). While it should be kawaii food, I cannot eat it ... even with hunger down.
Is it meant to be eaten, or is it solely intended to be used in the head stews? Since it is showing up as never eaten so far, so I thought it was meant to be eaten, but I cannot finds any hints to make it "digestable". Throwing it in the vat didn't help either. Wondering what to do with those.
Has anybody eaten the two types of bundled flesh?

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Kawaii food is kinda silly, and implemented really poorly. I haven't really touched it much, outside of like 2 recipes.

Whenever I play the beta, it runs much much slower than the current stable version. When I tried to figure out why, I realize that the console was getting spammed with this message several times a second:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected an attempt by a mod null to perform game activity during mod construction. This is a serious programming error.

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get natural gas? I put an air pump on top of Mariculture sand (in an older version it was a gas leak) with tanks around it, and powered it, and it is spinning but doesnt seem to be doing anything.

For anyone that wants to use the smeltery for brass:
Back up your world first just in case
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftOre:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 288, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Ores:hardenedzincore>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 216, 200, <Ores:hardenedzincore>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:smashedOre:3>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftNugget:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 16, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:blockZinc>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 1296, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);

mods.tconstruct.Casting.addBasinRecipe(<Steamcraft:blockZinc>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 1296, null, false, 20);
mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, <TConstruct:metalPattern>, false, 20);

mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addAlloy(<liquid:moltenbrass> * 64, [<liquid:moltenzinc> * 16, <liquid:copper.molten> * 48]);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftNugget:3>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 16, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:blockBrass>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 1296, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);

mods.tconstruct.Casting.addBasinRecipe(<Steamcraft:blockBrass>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 1296, null, false, 20);
mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 144, <TConstruct:metalPattern>, false, 20);
name = "moltenBrass";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
semiTransparent = false; //otherwise liquid looks solid
material = "lava"; //must be lava or water
infiniteSource = false; //infinite like water if set to true.
density = 500; //how dense the material is. Used for mods.
flowLength = 4; //between 1-16, and tells how far your liquid goes.
viscosity = 6000 //how fast your liquid expands. Bigger numbers make it slow.
//45, 65, -15
textureFileFlowing = "liquid_brass.png";
textureFileStill = "liquid_brass_flow.png";
name = "moltenZinc";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
textureFileFlowing = "liquid_zinc.png";
textureFileStill = "liquid_zinc_flow.png";
mod.addBlock("moltenZinc.js", "fluid");
mod.addBlock("moltenBrass.js", "fluid");
tile.moltenZinc0.name=Molten Zinc
tile.moltenBrass0.name=Molten Brass
liquid_brass.png
liquid_brass_flow.png
liquid_zinc.png
liquid_zinc_flow.png

KingLee79

Jul 29, 2019
I can not find the url to get this pack at all (not on the technic site or even on the launcher) I really want to play this pack though so any help would be nice.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get natural gas? I put an air pump on top of Mariculture sand (in an older version it was a gas leak) with tanks around it, and powered it, and it is spinning but doesnt seem to be doing anything.

mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftOre:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 288, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Ores:hardenedzincore>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 216, 200, <Ores:hardenedzincore>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:smashedOre:3>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftNugget:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 16, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:blockZinc>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 1296, 200, <Steamcraft:blockZinc>);

mods.tconstruct.Casting.addBasinRecipe(<Steamcraft:blockZinc>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 1296, null, false, 20);
mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:1>, <liquid:moltenzinc> * 144, <TConstruct:metalPattern>, false, 20);

mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addAlloy(<liquid:moltenbrass> * 64, [<liquid:moltenzinc> * 16, <liquid:copper.molten> * 48]);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 144, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:steamcraftNugget:3>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 16, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);
mods.tconstruct.Smeltery.addMelting(<Steamcraft:blockBrass>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 1296, 200, <Steamcraft:blockBrass>);

mods.tconstruct.Casting.addBasinRecipe(<Steamcraft:blockBrass>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 1296, null, false, 20);
mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2>, <liquid:moltenbrass> * 144, <TConstruct:metalPattern>, false, 20);
name = "moltenBrass";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
//45, 65, -15
name = "moltenZinc";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
liquid_brass.png
liquid_brass_flow.png
liquid_zinc.png
liquid_zinc_flow.png
You need to actually dig down to the gas pocket and use the air pump in there, not just above the indicator bubbles which are just there to help you find where the gas is.

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
just dig out the sand? or do I need to go further down?
edit: found it, it was way down there

Last edited:

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.8 BETA
-Tweaked conflicting recipes (stonegears)
-Introduced Volcanoes
-Introduced Towns
-Increased Meteor shield default radius to 75
-Added Frezarite Recipe
-Added secondary Bottled snow recipe
-Updated Botania
-Updated Rougelikedungeons
-Updated Flaxbeard
-Updated Pneumaticraft
-Added Mineloader

Download at OWN RISK, BACKUP ALWAYS ETC ETC BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Client : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_N1NzQzFCTzZQZG8/view?usp=sharing
Server: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_em9mQzZUMVpjRFE/view?usp=sharing
I commend the work you are doing, but I'm becoming conflicted about what you are choosing to release for the updates. For a pack that by design takes a long time to complete, you keep adding worldgen changes that we either have to start over or travel quite a distance to encounter. If I may make a request, it is that you stop adding in the worldgen changes during minor versions, and save them for a larger "full version" update? That way we don't feel motivated to restart or deal with really far travel every time you release a new version. I just restarted a few days ago to use the newer base, and now you are adding volcanoes and towns.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I can not find the url to get this pack at all (not on the technic site or even on the launcher) I really want to play this pack though so any help would be nice.
Its On the third party pack tab....

I commend the work you are doing, but I'm becoming conflicted about what you are choosing to release for the updates. For a pack that by design takes a long time to complete, you keep adding worldgen changes that we either have to start over or travel quite a distance to encounter. If I may make a request, it is that you stop adding in the worldgen changes during minor versions, and save them for a larger "full version" update? That way we don't feel motivated to restart or deal with really far travel every time you release a new version. I just restarted a few days ago to use the newer base, and now you are adding volcanoes and towns.

Sorry,but towns were teased and were planned to be released in the 1.1.18 update, however due to some issues, I was unable get it to work... World gen is pretty fine when you can travel far out easily with MyFit, or handglider(Press F9 Disable smart moving to fly fast with Shift), and hence no restarts are required

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
just dig out the sand? or do I need to go further down?
edit: found it, it was way down there
Woah the sand is just a marker, not the place to harvest the gas? Cool.

Again, don't restart your pack completely, just delete the chunks you don't need.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
What is a Enderman Slave and how do i find/create one? Will passive mobs spawn on grass (ie cows & pigs)?

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, you're awake again. Can you address the log spam in the beta version? In game, it spams:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected an attempt by a mod null to perform game activity during mod construction. This is a serious programming error.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, you're awake again. Can you address the log spam in the beta version? In game, it spams:
Try removing Minecraftloader.jar see if the issue persist

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

name = "moltenBrass";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
//45, 65, -15
name = "moltenZinc";
addToCreative[0] = true;
resistance[0] = 500;
liquid_brass.png
liquid_brass_flow.png
liquid_zinc.png
liquid_zinc_flow.png
Flaxbeard crucibles wont have a use then :( @SatanicSanta Will hate me... So wont be implemented :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
As long as you make the smeltery recipe give less than 4 ingots people will still use the crucible, and you can't get plates from the smeltery which are required for the ender chests/tanks, just sayin
Nah People have too much copper/zinc, they wont mind using the smelerty to make automation easier :p

Also there is already a crafting recipe for brass LOL

dtolle

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm enjoying the pack considerably. However, I have some concerns about hydration. The Kawaii water bottles seem extremely hard to make, and when I drink them they (pretty substantially) lower my hunger. Its really un-intuitive that normal water bottles can't be drank? Either way, I wanted to comment so hopefully future versions won't have this weirdness. Oh, also was wondering if drinking Kawaii water was supposed to remove the bottle?

BenFerdo

Jul 29, 2019
My main problem with this modpack is Botania. I like this mod, but I don't understand why flowers disappear and how avoid this. I don't find an answer to this problem.
And I agree that hydration is a real problem too.