[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Progress through pneumaticraft... in 1.2.6, then when you get the assembly drills/lasers you will be crafting galgadorian in blocks... do note assembly drills laser etc can be found in dungeon loot.....

I will be adding a way to get silicon from skystone... to give skystone some usage, and to make AE easier
I have started to notice that you pick one phrase (usually the easiest to address) to respond to and ignore the rest of the post. At any rate, yeah I was past all of that and I did produce galg in blocks. As stated before though, the problem isn't just the galg metals, although that is part of it. It's also how often normal and advanced PCB's are used in recipes. It's all of it really. Way too much pneumatic craft used in this pack for me, and the progression of this pack is way too slow. I swear just about every single thing in the game that would speed things up, you changed the recipe on to be difficult to make. Horribly expensive recipes for speed upgrades to pneumatic craft, horrible returns on silicon. outrageous recipes for every single automation block, fairly standard machines like the sag mill or alloy smelter locked away deep by really difficult recipes, the list goes on and on. No other mod pack has caused me this much frustration. I started out loving the concept and looking forward to the journey only to be discouraged every step of the way from it just not quite living up to it's own potential. I want so much for this mod pack to be great that I hung on and kept at it, but toward the end I have to accept that I'm just not having fun with this and give up.

Adding to that, I don't think you are actually playing through this map as a normal player without cheating, because if you did, you would realize how god awfully long these quests take to complete with standard non-cheated equipment without all of the nifty upgrades and unlimited resources. I literally spent a full day, at least 8-12 hours, getting the resources and making my first 4 (FOUR!) steel casings.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have started to notice that you pick one phrase (usually the easiest to address) to respond to and ignore the rest of the post. At any rate, yeah I was past all of that and I did produce galg in blocks. As stated before though, the problem isn't just the galg metals, although that is part of it. It's also how often normal and advanced PCB's are used in recipes. It's all of it really. Way too much pneumatic craft used in this pack for me, and the progression of this pack is way too slow. I swear just about every single thing in the game that would speed things up, you changed the recipe on to be difficult to make. Horribly expensive recipes for speed upgrades to pneumatic craft, horrible returns on silicon. outrageous recipes for every single automation block, fairly standard machines like the sag mill or alloy smelter locked away deep by really difficult recipes, the list goes on and on. No other mod pack has caused me this much frustration. I started out loving the concept and looking forward to the journey only to be discouraged every step of the way from it just not quite living up to it's own potential. I want so much for this mod pack to be great that I hung on and kept at it, but toward the end I have to accept that I'm just not having fun with this and give up.

Adding to that, I don't think you are actually playing through this map as a normal player without cheating, because if you did, you would realize how god awfully long these quests take to complete with standard non-cheated equipment without all of the nifty upgrades and unlimited resources. I literally spent a full day, at least 8-12 hours, getting the resources and making my first 4 (FOUR!) steel casings.
PCBS can be crafted with AE circuits o_O.... thats the reason i added that feature.... and dude the speed upgrade recipe is the default one..... Outrageous recipes are mainly on EnderIO,Mekanism automated farm because I #supportstevecarts... This pack isnt meant to be completed in 1 day like crash landing....

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
I need a little help here.
I just got myFit from HQM Book, but i cannot use it - it causes SEVERE rubberbanding if I wear it.
I tried speed potions and any type of +Speed armor/items I've found in this pack, but it seems only myFit's +Speed buff causes the rubberbanding, does anybody know some workaround that?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I need a little help here.
I just got myFit from HQM Book, but i cannot use it - it causes SEVERE rubberbanding if I wear it.
I tried speed potions and any type of +Speed armor/items I've found in this pack, but it seems only myFit's +Speed buff causes the rubberbanding, does anybody know some workaround that?
Try restarting the client to fix it, I think its because myfit speed buff gets bugged up after awhile

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6BETA3
-Lowered Cooktime of ores
-Fixed DCompressed hardened clay recipe
-Added Utility mobs :3
-Reverted Mekanism power to mostly default values.... Solar generator outputs 3 times more power though
-Added Skystone-> Silicon Recipe
- Infernal mobs spawns 1/30 mobs from 1/15 ( basically they are rarer!)
-Fixed Botania recipes
-Disabled Obsidian Pick head
-Cake recipe now returns spider egg shell so that you can right click it on baby spider for new egg
-Disabled Meteorite pick
-Added diamond armor/tools -> diamonds recipe for the pneumaticraft pressure chamber
Probably the final BETA before the actual release....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_d3B4bjJJVmxJSWs/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed mana steel requires an alchemy catalyst to craft, but the alchemy catalyst requires a botanical brewery which requires block of mana steel and a rune of magic (5 more mana steel) to craft. So it's not possible to progress in botania ATM.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed mana steel requires an alchemy catalyst to craft, but the alchemy catalyst requires a botanical brewery which requires block of mana steel and a rune of magic (5 more mana steel) to craft. So it's not possible to progress in botania ATM.
Fixed

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6BETA3
-Lowered Cooktime of ores
-Fixed DCompressed hardened clay recipe
-Added Utility mobs :3
-Reverted Mekanism power to mostly default values.... Solar generator outputs 3 times more power though
-Added Skystone-> Silicon Recipe
- Infernal mobs spawns 1/30 mobs from 1/15 ( basically they are rarer!)
-Fixed Botania recipes

Probably the final BETA before the actual release....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_NlAxaGI1VVRhSjg/view?usp=sharing

:eek: utility mobs. Recipe changes or as is?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
PCBS can be crafted with AE circuits o_O.... thats the reason i added that feature.... and dude the speed upgrade recipe is the default one..... Outrageous recipes are mainly on EnderIO,Mekanism automated farm because I #supportstevecarts... This pack isnt meant to be completed in 1 day like crash landing....

Sigh... you have this bad habit of mentioning alternatives that are unobtainable at the point at which the problems occur. The topic was that it's extremely hard to make an AE system, and your solution is to use an AE system to make the parts. What kind of logic is that? That's my whole point with this mod pack. So many things are out of order that it becomes insane to even get to the point where the pack is tolerable. By the time that you make an AE system, you have already made probably 80% to 90% of the PCB and APCB you will ever use. What help is it then? That's the theme of this pack though. Grind and grind on really hard recipes, and when you finally give us the ability to make them easier, it's too late.

Support steve's carts all you want, but don't punish people for wanting something different. I think that's the entire problem. You want to control all of the player's choices so they only have one path to go down. YOUR path. You give no options otherwise, and punish the player for trying something different. Add to that you haven't even clearly laid out what path you want them to take, leaving them guessing along the way what to do next (your quests don't lead very well).

Speed upgrade recipe itself may be the default one, but when you do this:
recipes.remove(<minecraft:cake>);
recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:cake>,[[<kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>],
[<minecraft:sugar>, <primitivemobs:primitivemobs_Egg>, <minecraft:sugar>],
[<minecraft:wheat>, <minecraft:wheat>, <minecraft:wheat>]]);

You require a rare mob drop spider egg to make a cake, one of the ingredients for the speed upgrade. That makes it very difficult to make speed upgrades, and I'm sure you intended it that way. So claiming that "the recipe is the default one" is not really relevant to the difficulty in crafting them.

Completed in a day? I'd be happy if it were possible to complete this pack in a month! I've played this pack for a week and a half now (myfit lists nearly 5000 minutes played), and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. Sure the pack is fun in the beginning, but after day 3-4 of doing the same exact thing over and over, the grind gets old.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh... you have this bad habit of mentioning alternatives that are unobtainable at the point at which the problems occur. The topic was that it's extremely hard to make an AE system, and your solution is to use an AE system to make the parts. What kind of logic is that? That's my whole point with this mod pack. So many things are out of order that it becomes insane to even get to the point where the pack is tolerable. By the time that you make an AE system, you have already made probably 80% to 90% of the PCB and APCB you will ever use. What help is it then? That's the theme of this pack though. Grind and grind on really hard recipes, and when you finally give us the ability to make them easier, it's too late.

Support steve's carts all you want, but don't punish people for wanting something different. I think that's the entire problem. You want to control all of the player's choices so they only have one path to go down. YOUR path. You give no options otherwise, and punish the player for trying something different. Add to that you haven't even clearly laid out what path you want them to take, leaving them guessing along the way what to do next (your quests don't lead very well).

recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:cake>,[[<kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.bonestew>],

You require a rare mob drop spider egg to make a cake, one of the ingredients for the speed upgrade. That makes it very difficult to make speed upgrades, and I'm sure you intended it that way. So claiming that "the recipe is the default one" is not really relevant to the difficulty in crafting them.

Completed in a day? I'd be happy if it were possible to complete this pack in a month! I've played this pack for a week and a half now (myfit lists nearly 5000 minutes played), and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. Sure the pack is fun in the beginning, but after day 3-4 of doing the same exact thing over and over, the grind gets old.
..... The cake recipe was made because it was very late game to get cow milk?......... Also speed upgrades are a convenience not a necessity..... Dude, press U on the yellow circuit from AE PLEASE! I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE PNEUMATICRAFT CIRCUIT BOARD from those!.....

Punish people who doesnt want to use steve carts? No? I find that enderIO farming station is unbalanced, as compared to the steve cart, so rather then just disabling them, i made it end game.....

Basically the situation with Farming station was either disable or recipe change... I decided for recipe change to reward those players who are hardcore lovers of EnderIO

Last edited:

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019

Automating the PCB process was one of the first things i did after starting the "Pressurization" quest line. And there are no complicated things needed for it. Making the inscriber is rather easy. Combine these with some Sterling Generators and a few pipes. And the hole process is easyly automated.

The only part about the cake resipe that, i think should be changed (maybe that is allready so, can´t remember), is that it gives back the Spider Egg Shell. That would make it at least some what easer to do.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Automating the PCB process was one of the first things i did after starting the "Pressurization" quest line. And there are no complicated things needed for it. Making the inscriber is rather easy. Combine these with some Sterling Generators and a few pipes. And the hole process is easyly automated.

The only part about the cake resipe that, i think should be changed (maybe that is allready so, can´t remember), is that it gives back the Spider Egg Shell. That would make it at least some what easer to do.
Thanks for the feedback, ill try to find a way to make that possible

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question Karmarcharger. The obsidian pickaxe head is easily attainable with the lava in a stone barrel with water over it and you only need the one obsidian for the pick head, so does this not kinda break the tiered system as far as the pickheads go? The reason i ask is because I don't have to actually mine any metals to obtain it and with the way things are set up, I thought this may of been unintended.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question Karmarcharger. The obsidian pickaxe head is easily attainable with the lava in a stone barrel with water over it and you only need the one obsidian for the pick head, so does this not kinda break the tiered system as far as the pickheads go? The reason i ask is because I don't have to actually mine any metals to obtain it and with the way things are set up, I thought this may of been unintended.
Will be fixed :p

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Will be fixed :p

Yeah with you changing the obsidian pickhead to the bronze a few patches back, it seemed just a little to easy to still just go for the obsidian pick head. Just curious but any ideas on how to fix it? Maybe only can be made through cast? Or did that already occur to you as you read my previous post?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah with you changing the obsidian pickhead to the bronze a few patches back, it seemed just a little to easy to still just go for the obsidian pick head. Just curious but any ideas on how to fix it? Maybe only can be made through cast? Or did that already occur to you as you read my previous post?
Should be easy to fix it gimme 5 minutes

bobpope

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems turning in the mekanism quests on 1.2.5? Mine wont seem to turn in. Also my pneumatic wrench isn't working on the Assembly IO Unit. Am I the only one getting this?