[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there!
Anybody know why i can't "hammering" meteors with Ex Nihilo hammer after switching off the weather2 mod?
I tested it a lot in every 1.2.X version - this is caused by weather2 mod, 146% true!
I need switch it off, cause i have some performance issues.
PS: can someone test it on your system to prove it?
Go to script folder, use Notepad++ to open Modtweaker.zs, Search for the Weather2 recipes, delete them..

Try deleting realistic pain first

Reactions: srdemon

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
thank you, @karmarcharger and @exochris
About minetweaker - i'll try this right now.
About realistic pain - i disabled it already and some other mods. I\tt test it and make a video to share my knowledge about that =)

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Karmar, the 'Gears of Progress' quest has a 'pick one reward', but there is only the blacksmith's assistant to pick from.. I imagine that's a bug

Edit: just noticed the pipes one does too

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
JXYLoXT.png

JgsH3Gx.png

tumblr_msaad2g21c1s3jc4vo1_500.gif
I'm curious then. What do you think the state of your modpack is in right now? Too easy, too hard, or just right? Too fast, too slow or just right in terms of quest tree completion? Personally, I'm feeling like it's at the "just right", to possibly "too slow" considering how many trees I still have left to complete, but from all of your responses (those two recipes are insane considering how many of each you need) it seems like you feel things are too easy and fast so you are adding more and more difficulty. Perhaps these same two questions should be posed to everyone to get a sense of where the mod needs work?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious then. What do you think the state of your modpack is in right now? Too easy, too hard, or just right? Too fast, too slow or just right in terms of quest tree completion? Personally, I'm feeling like it's at the "just right", to possibly "too slow" considering how many trees I still have left to complete, but from all of your responses (those two recipes are insane considering how many of each you need) it seems like you feel things are too easy and fast so you are adding more and more difficulty. Perhaps these same two questions should be posed to everyone to get a sense of where the mod needs work?
Its meant to just push the OP'er aspects of botania to the later game, while not messing with the beginner aspects :)

Botania's Quests rewards will be tweaked a little to make up for this :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Karmar, the 'Gears of Progress' quest has a 'pick one reward', but there is only the blacksmith's assistant to pick from.. I imagine that's a bug

Edit: just noticed the pipes one does too
I was actually planning more rewards, but fixed for the time being :3 Thanks

And a simple retexture

TNkuMTE.jpg

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't like the pack don't play simple as that . karma here has updated the pack about 5 times in 2 days because people have something to complain every update. just let him add whatever he wants that's why he's the author of the pack not anyone else here. if you would like to play with stuff you like go do a private mod pack and change the configs the way you want to. I honestly enjoy the modpack and i have no complain or bugs on it. i like trying new stuff why not. i never played with flax beard before , now i have it on my own private pack same goes for mariculture. Stop the hate and play the damn pack!
I agree. There's feedback and constructive criticism, and then there's just hating on the author for no good reason. Some people are so entitled... nobody owes you a damn thing!

If you don't like the modpack, don't play it! Or do what I and other people are doing and leave constructive feedback on what you don't like instead of leaving it in the dark! It's a beta test, hence the mod author wants feedback!

Ironically you pretty much have to use botania to (realistically) double ores in this pack. The orechid is Botania's version of "ore multiplication." Rather than just having you grind what you mine into dust and getting 2/3/4/5 ingots back, it just lets you create more ores with mana.
You can make a silk touch pickaxe using TiC to double your metal ores. But stuff like redstone, diamonds etc can't be doubled through tools or the Smeltery (they don't scale with Fortune sadly). I guess Botania is the way to go there.

I was actually planning more rewards, but fixed for the time being :3 Thanks

And a simple retexture

-snipped image-
I'm not a fan of the retexture, it would make my smeltery look strange :p

Last edited:

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
@Astasia:
I'm curious about this automated tree/crop farm. I know about the agricanation to make it grow faster, but to harvest it with botania is new for me. Any hint at what I should look for making that?

And while I agree this unlimited ore, it's not "from nothing". To make the orechid work properly you need quiet alot of mana-generation (same for the loonium). While it's easy with lava-generation and liquidhopper/floodgate with the thermalilys, it still takes alot of mana.

And thanks alot for the hint about the bore-lens. Still need to learn so much of the uses for all the different lenses and items from Botania.

You can use a lens to break the crops, or the drum that was mentioned.

It's "from nothing" because you can completely automate for example charcoal production and feed them into endoflames, endlessly. I meant "nothing" as in a renewable and automated powersource, after you set it up you don't have to do anything, it will just run forever.

You can use a drum of the wild to destroy any crops and flowers in it's vicinity. All it requires is a burst of mana, which can be automated via a redstone mana spreader and so one. It's pretty neat tbh, and it also has a version which destroys leaves I believe. Look in the lexica botania book! You can also passively generate mana via a band of aura, which can also be upgraded to produce at a faster rate. The mana can be put into a mana tablet. I am curious though as to how to break blocks @Astasia, such as to break the wood left over in a tree farm. Or do you just do that automatically?

You can put a redstone mana spreader facing upward with a bore lens toward another mana spreader, have a handthingy place a dirt block and another place a sapling on it, then send a burst up when it grows to take out the whole tree. Can use birch/spruce/jungle trees or cap the growth on oaks by lowering the spreader on top to make sure there's no branches. The spreader on top catches the burst and returns it.

I know I asked for it, but ouch. =p

The resource costs might be ok, but I think the mana costs are a bit high. That's a ton of mana for one manasteel, it's like 10 million RF or so worth of coal/lava (I think).

Also you need a mana diamond or pearl to make a runic altar, unless you change that, or don't plan to do the same with mana pearls which can otherwise be used as an alternative for a lot of the mana diamond recipes.

You can make a silk touch pickaxe using TiC to double your metal ores.

That's "technically" true, which is why I said "realistically." =p

It's like 10 minutes in a vat with 2 buckets of lava to turn a single hardened ore into a normal ore. I don't see anyone bothering with that.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Ironically you pretty much have to use botania to (realistically) double ores in this pack. The orechid is Botania's version of "ore multiplication." Rather than just having you grind what you mine into dust and getting 2/3/4/5 ingots back, it just lets you create more ores with mana.

Um, that's not what ore multiplication is.

Stop complaining about dirt. Get a botania rod of the lands.
Which apparently now requires galgador. I'm hoping those screenshots were a joke.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the Module Toggler to turn off the drill when approaching the Cargo Manager.

Never knew that. Thanks!

Beginning to learn about stuff in other mods that I have no idea about before the start of this pack. Makes base building/farms a bit easier. :D

drukOjV.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You can use a lens to break the crops, or the drum that was mentioned.

It's "from nothing" because you can completely automate for example charcoal production and feed them into endoflames, endlessly. I meant "nothing" as in a renewable and automated powersource, after you set it up you don't have to do anything, it will just run forever.

You can put a redstone mana spreader facing upward with a bore lens toward another mana spreader, have a handthingy place a dirt block and another place a sapling on it, then send a burst up when it grows to take out the whole tree. Can use birch/spruce/jungle trees or cap the growth on oaks by lowering the spreader on top to make sure there's no branches. The spreader on top catches the burst and returns it.

I know I asked for it, but ouch. =p

The resource costs might be ok, but I think the mana costs are a bit high. That's a ton of mana for one manasteel, it's like 10 million RF or so worth of coal/lava (I think).

Also you need a mana diamond or pearl to make a runic altar, unless you change that, or don't plan to do the same with mana pearls which can otherwise be used as an alternative for a lot of the mana diamond recipes.

That's "technically" true, which is why I said "realistically." =p

It's like 10 minutes in a vat with 2 buckets of lava to turn a single hardened ore into a normal ore. I don't see anyone bothering with that.
I did adjust the recipes after that, forgot to post them XD
ktk1N2d.png

KIJRurV.png

0hbAbWm.png

VirB0rS.png

pf4J5h0.png

Reactions: Astasia

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Make it before the update then :p

:eek:

Doesn't matter. Found a blaze spawner, kept the blaze guardian spawners in certain ruined bases for their drops. I got a enderpearl farm too. Just wished there would be a way to make soul sand or even mycelium.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
:eek:

Doesn't matter. Found a blaze spawner, kept the blaze guardian spawners in certain ruined bases for their drops. I got a enderpearl farm too. Just wished there would be a way to make soul sand or even mycelium.
Hammer triple compressed dirt u get ancient spore, that can turn dirt into Mycelium... and you know the rest....

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Hammer triple compressed dirt u get ancient spore, that can turn dirt into Mycelium... and you know the rest....

:eek: I guess veinminer + shears will do the trick :D

EDIT: Also that means you can create a squid / ghast spawner without the actual spawner. :confused:

Last edited:

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
I nearly forgot about this guy, digging away, all alone, except for the torch cart, but pretend that it doesn't exist.

2015-02-07_09.02.25.png

Edit: Just checked, it is digging 1 block above the lava.

Last edited: