[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
some spawners respect light levels too, so plopping torches around it helps. depends on the mob though (blazes obviously won't work)
Blazes do require light level to be below a certain level for them to spawn!

On a side note, to reduce bug fixes required, i will Pre-release some Betas in this thread afew days before i upload it to the launcher.... Feel free to report bugs found :3

Last edited:

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
To stop a blaze spawner in vanilla you need a torch on every second spawnable block in a checkerboard pattern.
It would probably be easier to slab the entire area instead.
Hardened clay slabs would be handy... :)

LMAO @CoolSquid

Veniel

Jul 29, 2019
Please read the hydration quests... Use fresh water to refill the camel pack...
Thank you, would still be nice to see the recipes for it in NEI. I haven't been in the game yet to try or re-read it, but at this point I have no idea what "fresh water" is. I know there is cold water, but that doesn't work either. I'll try it later :)

Edit: Worked :)

Last edited:

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to remove the zoom FOV caused by the speed effect from the myfit? It's starting to make me dizzy since it's on all the time.

A trick I like to use is to add Numina to my game, it's the library file used for the modular powersuits mod and AFAIK the only thing it does on it's own is remove the zooming in and out when you get/lose speed buffs.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A trick I like to use is to add Numina to my game, it's the library file used for the modular powersuits mod and AFAIK the only thing it does on it's own is remove the zooming in and out when you get/lose speed buffs.
You could just adjust the FOV in minecraft settings to 60

dvMetamorph

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again Karmacharger. :)

I tried to use steam converter with fluid conduit. Crush and I cant load map. I think its problem with cross of mods and u cant repair that. Just noticed u for list of possible alerts.

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
How far does a magnum torch cover?
i believe it keeps mobs from spawning 64 blocks away regardless of walls or light levels. and the chandelier is 16. it could be the other way around, i dont remember which crafts to which.

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
I found a couple of structures that look like the base, expect covered in meteors. Was this added in the 1.2.4 update or was i just an idiot and didn't find it before?
2015-02-05_10.33.20.png

Hadies42

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to view what quests you have completed in HQM that is not in game?....
Edit: When you change your Mine craft name it changes to an new quest book. Since your account name is different in game...

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
lan, cheats on, start lan, then /hqm edit, it will give you a purple glowing quest book, follow the instructions on how to complete the quests, its what i did, and i just deleted all the rewards

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I've found a little bug.... If you place a liquid hopper against a fuel refinery it pulls out 100 mb.... The bug is that the refinery just makes 5-10 mb per sec... If you place 11 speed upgrades.. it pulls out 6400mb... So I hooked some (16) tanks up to it and walked away. I came back with the refinery done and the tanks all filled up. Even the drum was filled up... It also works with tanks that contain less than 100 mb...

Edit: Tested it with water so no blaming me....
Edit: May have misused it in the past when i used it for my smeltery..... WHOOPS :D

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I really need better armor... I'm just rocking stuff mobs have dropped haha. Is much of the stuff you said expensive? And what do the extra things do? (piston deployer, modular accelerator, pulse nozzle)
Ha, right? Mobs drop so much stuff so I never see the point to make new armor

I dont have skype however I would like to join you. Also I suggest you make several 'teams' and have a competition. The first ones to 'Blast off' win. You could use MCedit to copy the base and put them around the map, maybe 500 blocks away from each other.
Why would blasting off be the end goal? Why not making a settlement and having kids on another planet?

Bully for you, but I did. It didn't work.
Bully!
Also NEI does list Mashed Leaves and its recipe...?

bonus mini bug: drinking water from the adventure backpack does not cure thirst.

also if anyone figures out how to turn heartbeat off in realistic pain let me know.
The modpack dev reccomends removing that mod completely.

There should be SOME way of being able to get sugar cane if you didn't choose it in that early mission. It's needed to make the rune of fire in botania, which pretty much makes the mod useless if you don't have one. I'm going to cheat one in, but that's hardly a solution for this pack.
The only available options are to crush with a hammer compressed dirt over and over and over and over and over and over and over again or to somehow acquire Kawaii mystery seeds and hope.

:'c

I think, check it in nei, that you can get seeds and stuff from triple compressed dirt, so you might be able to get sugar can seeds too!
That is hardly a solution... :'c

IInfernal mobs is jacked up. every one i encounter has 5 or more modifiers. I encountered a teleporting blaze that hit me with lightning, poison, fire, blindness, and wither, and launched me into the air (And this is hitting it with arrows) Oh and 500 hp on top of that. The actual wither is easier than that (though not the forced infernal wither you get in this pack).

But I'm not complaining about that, it's the fact that I'm expected to put the game in peaceful to deal with it, rather than giving me in game ways to manage it. Farming mobs is something you absolutely need to survive this pack.

And why is it that as bad as these guys are, the best they ever drop is armor or cookies?
I don't use peaceful to deal with them, too cheaty for my tastes, I either kill them or run.

You should speak with the mod's dev about the drops and why they are so terrible

Okay so it was the essence berries, but relogging does not fix it. You have to completely restart the game, which is not an ideal solution. MyFit does have a speed bug, but perhaps it is something else entirely.

I can't quite figure out why essence berries would be causing this, pretty odd.
Yeah it has been stated here before that essence berries cause a weird bug and no one seems to know why...

How far does a magnum torch cover?
a sphere-like area with a horizontal radius of 128 and a vertical radius of 32 blocks
http://ftbwiki.org/Magnum_Torch
This item is definitely worth the high cost.

I found a couple of structures that look like the base, expect covered in meteors. Was this added in the 1.2.4 update or was i just an idiot and didn't find it before?View attachment 14587
Oh cool do you have the steam jetpack? How well does that work?

Last edited:

Zassi12

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i wonder because the problem with open to lan is a bit anoying so why dont you just edit the level dat file and enable commands in hardcore not that hard took me 3 minutes.
i could you even send the edited level dat if you want.

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
pack does not work for me after 1.2.3 it get to a spot in the loading and
then it does not load after that it just sits there i have redownload it
a lot and used the link that karmarcharger put up to download it it does
the same thing no crash logs it does not crash it just stops it on ae2
recipes win it stops ?
This, I'm having this same problem, except it seems to be every version after 1.1.17
Add to that, the fact that for some reason even when I put 1.1.17 back in the enviromine is not letting the normal water bottles (that you get from the initial quest) restore any hydration now (it did before). And I can't even play. I think my next step is going to be to delete the entire pack and re-download 1.1.17. unless some knows how to work around the problem.