[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
What is everyone's favorite Steam Exosuit build?
Mine is the following
Headpiece Tinkers' Goggle (need to change the zoom key)
Chestpiece Steam Jetpack, Piston Deployer
Legpiece Thrusters, Modular Accellerator
Footpiece Fall Assist, Pulse Nozzle
I really need better armor... I'm just rocking stuff mobs have dropped haha. Is much of the stuff you said expensive? And what do the extra things do? (piston deployer, modular accelerator, pulse nozzle)

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Btw does anyone know why my steves cart isn't planting saplings? I think I've set it up right and have looked at what others have done, but it won't plant the saplings by itself. It has plenty.

Ce2mY1o.png

eIz5G12.png

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Btw does anyone know why my steves cart isn't planting saplings? I think I've set it up right and have looked at what others have done, but it won't plant the saplings by itself. It has plenty.

Ce2mY1o.png

eIz5G12.png

It's probably looking for dirt in between those dirt.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
I have started a server in the hopes that some people will want to do a cooperative playthrough of this map. Your friends are welcome too, the more the merrier. Can do separate parties or cooperate, up to you. Competition is always fun.

Last edited:

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I have started a server in the hopes that some people will want to do a cooperative playthrough of this map. Skype me on nz_dnb_ftw for the server IP, dedicated server is based in Germany and has decent hardware. Your friends are welcome too, the more the merrier. Can do separate parties or cooperate, up to you. Competition is always fun.
I dont have skype however I would like to join you. Also I suggest you make several 'teams' and have a competition. The first ones to 'Blast off' win. You could use MCedit to copy the base and put them around the map, maybe 500 blocks away from each other.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Bully for you, but I did. It didn't work.
Whatever, I'm goin to bed. I'll tell y'all if I figure it out in the morning.
I'm betting you removed weather from your game. for some reason that messes up custom recipes. either have to leave weather in, or edit some files to remove the added recipes from weather. A few pages back someone outlined how to do this and what causes it.

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to drink without a camel pack or how to refill one in the latest version? I've tried water bottles and putting water bottles with the camel pack, but that doesn't seem to work now. This happening to anyone else or do I just have a messed up save? I have a completely clean install and just restarted the modpack because of all the new updates.