[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... this happens when you kill a zombie commander apparently?View attachment 14589
I have never had that happen, also... only 100 health?
Do giants drop a TON of rotten flesh?

Any good idea for automated mushrom farm ?
Have water fall down a path, block the water off, place a mushroom next to where the water fell where it can't reach, cover the path so it is only one block high and is very dark inside...?

EDIT:
Does bonemealing mushrooms not work in this pack?

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
I have never had that happen, also... only 100 health?
Do giants drop a TON of rotten flesh?

Have water fall down a path, block the water off, place a mushroom next to where the water fell where it can't reach, cover the path so it is only one block high and is very dark inside...?

EDIT:
Does bonemealing mushrooms not work in this pack?

I found something on the page for the mod:
Mob: Zombie Commander
Rare drop: Enchanted wood, stone weapon/tools, leather, iron armor
HP: 40-80
DMG: 4-10
SPD: standard
when dieing can spawn Giant with 5% chance.

and no, it sadly doesn't drop tons of rotten flesh

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
NAILED IT!!!!!
2015-02-05_18.53.48.png
2015-02-05_18.53.42.png
2015-02-05_18.53.44.png
2015-02-05_18.53.59.png

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I've killed like five and never had a giant spawn.

GRATZ!!!
What did you surround your base in? Wood?
fences with slabs XD for the spiders. I don't even have enough space.... The quintuple machine takes a lot of it toghether with my energy generators..

I just went for the space station and Now I'm going for the moon.

Edit: Minutes played: 3856.... about 65 hours.... XD

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
fences with slabs XD for the spiders. I don't even have enough space.... The quintuple machine takes a lot of it toghether with my energy generators..

I just went for the space station and Now I'm going for the moon.

Edit: Minutes played: 3856.... about 65 hours.... XD
I never could understand the purpose of the space station?

@karmarcharger I made it to the moon. I think I earn a place on the title screen for being the first who made it. I would love it if you would do that.
Other people have reported making it to the moon before.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to make an space station for fun...

and DANGIT!!! I wanted to be the first....
In a game with creative mode at your fingertips, and all the cheats available, what real purpose is there to say, "I was the first!" Enjoy the personal victory and leave it at that.

Daddy Grindstien

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh. Something broke between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, Any time i look at an chest inventory, when I look away i get super lag and then my screen dims on the perimeter (this is quick) kinda like blacking out. Any thoughts?

Frame rate drops from 50-90 to 4
disable realistic pain mod and that'll fix you right up! I had the exact same problem.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I never could understand the purpose of the space station?

Other people have reported making it to the moon before.
I just wanted to make an space station for fun...

and DANGIT!!! I wanted to be the first....
In a game with creative mode at your fingertips, and all the cheats available, what real purpose is there to say, "I was the first!" Enjoy the personal victory and leave it at that.
no cheats at me.

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack dev reccomends removing that mod completely.
yes but if i remove it i have to get everyone to remove it and remove it from the server too. it was hard enough getting the thing loaded on my NUC with an mcmyadmin wrapper.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
btw, a minor bug with the pack: Since you can't mine copper and zinc ore, there's no way to legitimately get the "esteemed innovation" book from flaxbeard's steam power at the time that you have us doing the steam quests. (you could maybe get some from an orechid, but that's WAY advanced) Perhaps change this recipe to use the smashed ore versions instead of the block ore?