[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I may have found a glitch. In the quest where you make the pressurization chamber I noticed that it asks for 8 chamber walls. I made 8 and it said 2/8. You get four walls from every time you craft it but instead of checking for having 8 blocks it checks for crafting it 8 times. I cant explain it well, open up a new world and jump into creative and just do the compressed iron quest and then try making the walls for the chamber quest.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing, Just disable realistic pain, cause they ehhh.... made it laggy by introducing the heart beat effect.
yeah it's not just lag. I left my inventory window open for a few minutes, and when I came back and exited the inventory, minecraft caused an error on my video card. Something about the display not getting a response. Once I removed realistic pain and did the same test, no lag.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there is lot of over lapping keys in this pack
It's a big modpack, of course there's going to be overlapping keys xD

Where do you get silicon? All of the ore gathering I've done so far were from smashing meteors a couple versions ago.
Silicon is found at the top of some spires, normally there is about 1-3 pieces (from my experience). It has a slightly lighter appearance than the coal ore, but looks very similar.

Remove realistic pain
THANK YOU!

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I may have found a glitch. In the quest where you make the pressurization chamber I noticed that it asks for 8 chamber walls. I made 8 and it said 2/8. You get four walls from every time you craft it but instead of checking for having 8 blocks it checks for crafting it 8 times. I cant explain it well, open up a new world and jump into creative and just do the compressed iron quest and then try making the walls for the chamber quest.
Oh so it is based off of how many times you crafted it instead of how many you have, that should be relatively easy to fix the dev can just change that to a manual detect.

Any advice on conquering a dungeon?
I like to make my way through some of it and then just dig up, take a break, clean out my inv, restock, and then go back down right there so I don't lose any time, that way I also have a quick way to get home.
Also also if things get too tough put up a wall to hide behind and then when you are ready break one block to let the 42+ mobs come at you in a smaller area.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to remove the zoom FOV caused by the speed effect from the myfit? It's starting to make me dizzy since it's on all the time.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
It's mean to put in a cleophian digging feesh that doesn't work other than the knockback V... Also found a hoe named yur mom and couple other special items.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
so im still getting the same crash behavior here where it crashes on launch without even generating a crash report. i tried removing all the mods in the mod folder and it still crashes identically. It always crashes after the line
[17:54:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:54:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:54:57] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
then proceeds with a java Null Pointer exception
anyone got any ideas what the problem could be? i thought it was with any 1.7.10 world but vanilla works fine outside of the ftb launcher and so does the technic launcher

Watch to see if your firewall blocks it. My firewall thought a couple of the executions within the mods were malicious making it not work and not produce a crash report.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Remove realistic pain

They are boss mobs x_X
I feel that they are more like OP regular mobs than boss mobs. They are very common, especially the blaze in the nether. At least weaken some of them. The enderman is WAY too OP. I was one shot killed with full health and missing only three armor bars.

Xlpacmanxl

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has already been posted about or not, but if i have Cheats enabled on my world the "/help" command doesn't work.. It works just fine without cheat mode though. So im wondering how would I get it to work with Cheats enabled? :3

Edited: I just added an actual question, because it seemed more like a statement.

Last edited:

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Like you do any normal vanilla spawner, either dig underground and tunnel or go through a wall. You don't have to kill all the mobs just to break the spawner
some spawners respect light levels too, so plopping torches around it helps. depends on the mob though (blazes obviously won't work)

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
some spawners respect light levels too, so plopping torches around it helps. depends on the mob though (blazes obviously won't work)
Light levels need to stop blaze spawns are realy high. I think its 11 or 12 for the light level. I suggest a full set of Kreknorite armor, and a Cleave

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
What is everyone's favorite Steam Exosuit build?
Mine is the following
Headpiece Tinkers' Goggle (need to change the zoom key)
Chestpiece Steam Jetpack, Piston Deployer
Legpiece Thrusters, Modular Accellerator
Footpiece Fall Assist, Pulse Nozzle