[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
X4BVOED.png

Maybe.....

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the correct compressed cobble? Try reloading the world? If not send me your world ill take a look =/..
Yeah thanks, already done that and it worked.
But there is another thing.
I use flash boiler with Archimedes screws going right into it. It works, but when I reenter world - or acts like it have nothing inside and don't work - manual filing don't work so it fixes only by replacing boiler AND screws...
P.S. Did you said to post a screenshot of completing stripes pipe quest? :3
1024x575.resizedimage

Just don't know what to choose, as deflector is unique, but still did't ahd any problems with weather, but hail.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thanks, already done that and it worked.
But there is another thing.
I use flash boiler with Archimedes screws going right into it. It works, but when I reenter world - or acts like it have nothing inside and don't work - manual filing don't work so it fixes only by replacing boiler AND screws...
P.S. Did you said to post a screenshot of completing stripes pipe quest? :3
1024x575.resizedimage

Just don't know what to choose, as deflector is unique, but still did't ahd any problems with weather, but hail.
If all else fails use a buildcraft pump

lesnty

Jul 29, 2019
hi , wooden hammer don't crash hardened gravel or hardened limestone .why ? is this a problem ?

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a noob question...how to I enable easycore on a server. I see the easycore folder in the server files, but I've started a server twice and have died quickly and I'm locked out of the server. Don't see a config in the server.properties? What am I missing?

Edit: do i just rename a copy of the easycore folder as "world" folder?

/pardon (playername)
rename a copy of the easycore to world.

server.properties file
hardcore=false

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Drag the backups world out, delete ftb do a fresh reinstall....

On a side note Fastcraft is pseudo open, and so may be included in the modpack in the next update in 1-2 weeks
Eh, not even getting to load any worlds, its directly at pack start, also I did a full clean install already :\

Btw: Your UserID is still cached in the username.json ^^"

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the crash report? in the crash report folder?
The same as posted up there, only with newer timecodes ^^"
[15:52:33] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[15:52:33] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
... etc

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The same as posted up there, only with newer timecodes ^^"
[15:52:33] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[15:52:33] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
... etc
No those are launcher logs.... is there a file created in the crash report folder?

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Yes did that already, no change.
Sadly can't even downgrade to my old running 1.17 anymore because CreeperHost download derping :\