[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So how does one defeat the demons in the nether? One is camping outside my portal. You can see them through glass but arrows don't tend to go through glass.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So how does one defeat the demons in the nether? One is camping outside my portal. You can see them through glass but arrows don't tend to go through glass.
The common answer is is to set your game to Peaceful to despawn it, but I guess you could jump through the portal and run to lure it away?

EDIT:
Or use Flaxbeard's jetpack

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So Karma, you know how you gave a regular anvil as the hydration quest reward on accident but it is now fixed? I may have possibly thought the regular anvil was useless and smelted it... Is it fine to cheat a blacksmith anvil in?

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
The common answer is is to set your game to Peaceful to despawn it, but I guess you could jump through the portal and run to lure it away?

EDIT:
Or use Flaxbeard's jetpack
Fel is right, but I don't like that mod with all the demons and bosses and stuff so I disabled it, the blaze boss thing has 500hp like no thank you

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So Karma, you know how you gave a regular anvil as the hydration quest reward on accident but it is now fixed? I may have possibly thought the regular anvil was useless and smelted it... Is it fine to cheat a blacksmith anvil in?
This is at least the third time someone has posted this so I assume the modpack dev knows this, must be getting fixed in the next update?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
This is at least the third time someone has posted this so I assume the modpack dev knows this, must be getting fixed in the next update?
Its fixed now, I just completed it before being fixed. I just cheated one in so I dont die horribly all the time.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a good way to keep warm? I am starting to find hypothermia a problem since torches go out. Also I noticed I will sometimes spawn in almost dead after updating. This time I was greeted with an extremely annoying red tint that would pulse, sometimes blinding me after closing chests.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a good way to keep warm? I am starting to find hypothermia a problem since torches go out. Also I noticed I will sometimes spawn in almost dead after updating. This time I was greeted with an extremely annoying red tint that would pulse, sometimes blinding me after closing chests.
Buckets of lava will keep you toasty.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to jinx it, but 1.2.4 isn't doing it, now that i'm off 1.2.3. I wasn't using any flaxbeard (keep meaning to but lazy) I'd be more likely to use flaxbeard if i could TC smeltery the brass. one ingot at a time per three clicks is hard for me to do for long.

And my computer isn't slow, minecraft is just a beast. I wasn't even lagging when the crashes happened

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I decided that I finally secure the nether portal! Then in my plummet off the side of the edge of the island my portal spawned me on I decided to never go to the nether!

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019

I use a flint and steel and set myself on fire 3 or 4 times. It brings your temp up really fast and you hardly get hurt.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get sugar cane or will there be one in a dungeon chest? Also, is anyone else having trouble getting iron? It seems like it is uses a lot more in this mod pack than others.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get sugar cane or will there be one in a dungeon chest? Also, is anyone else having trouble getting iron? It seems like it is uses a lot more in this mod pack than others.
If you have a smeltery and find an anvil in a dungeon you can smelt it down for a lot of iron.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get sugar cane or will there be one in a dungeon chest?
I don't think it's in a dungeon, could be wrong tho as I haven't gone through all of them. You can get sugar cane seeds in a quest, forget which one but I know it's kinda early

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a noob question...how to I enable easycore on a server. I see the easycore folder in the server files, but I've started a server twice and have died quickly and I'm locked out of the server. Don't see a config in the server.properties? What am I missing?

Edit: do i just rename a copy of the easycore folder as "world" folder?

Palabalo

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh. Something broke between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, Any time i look at an chest inventory, when I look away i get super lag and then my screen dims on the perimeter (this is quick) kinda like blacking out. Any thoughts?

Frame rate drops from 50-90 to 4

Last edited:

apen17

Jul 29, 2019
so this pack as well as most other 1.7.10 packs crash immediately on launch. ive tried with java 7 and 8 and it has not helped. anyone else having the same problem/ know what could cause it?
this is the errorlog with java 7
http://pastebin.com/Ad9x8JDQ

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So since i updated to 1.2.4 my stats are resetting every time i close and reopen the game

Ugh. Something broke between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, Any time i look at an chest inventory, when I look away i get super lag and then my screen dims on the perimeter (this is quick) kinda like blacking out. Any thoughts?

Frame rate drops from 50-90 to 4
Also getting this effect

Sleban

Jul 29, 2019
I was using a scythe to lvl it up but its crashing when i do cant post it, says its too long.