[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger
You may want to change the following line in the server.properties file.
allow-flight=false

Because the server will disconnect you if you are using the flax beards steam works jetpak.
Also the openblocks glider seems slow. Do you know what mod might be affecting its the speed? I did see anything in the config file.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
So a friend and I are just getting into 3rd party mod packs. We decided to start off with Blast off! on a private server. The pack loads and runs on single player but when the server side boots we get this error. I would appreciate it if someone could tell us what were doing wrong or if there is a fix for this problem.
[04:45:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
[04:46:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: _customstuff.ores.Ores
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:502) ~[Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117) ~[lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: _customstuff.ores.Ores
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:323) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58) ~[ModClassLoader.class:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) ~[Loader.class:?]
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: _customstuff/ores/Ores : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:643) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:323) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58) ~[ModClassLoader.class:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.6.0_32]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) ~[Loader.class:?]
... 5 more
[04:46:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /root/blastoff/./crash-reports/crash-2015-02-02_04.46.17-server.txt
My guess is that the your server download is bad. Try to downloading it again.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else experienced the bug of detection task quests not recognizing items crafted via ME crafting terminals? It's starting to get really annoying switching to creative every time to spawn duplicates just to turn in a quest that was completed legitimately.
You're posting in the wrong thread, the modpack dev can't control the mods, you need to speak to the mod devs.

The water thing really isn't that bad, though the lack of a renewable snow source (other than meteorites that is) is nearly as troublesome as drinking leaves that require you to be hungry but don't restore any hunger. Sure the whole diminishing returns thing would kick in, but by that time if you haven't gotten to fresh water, you aren't prioritizing correctly. The thing I've come to like about the fresh water is that the bottles stack, so every few minecraft days I craft up 10 bottles (10 per lava bucket) and I'm good for a while, craft up 60 and you are good for ages.
What? Get some pumpkins from the dungeons and make a snow grinder by trapping a snow golem and digging under it. Free snow forever.

Torches burning out will be disabled in the next update, that was a new environmine feature that i forgot to disable, anyways i am glad that you had a good time with the pack previously...
Yay!

MaximizedNL

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make fresh water using the blacksmiths anvil and hammer with snow blocks, put the snow chunks into bottles, then the bottles go into a vat with lava to give you fresh water

This doesn't work. My snow bottles just stay in the vat filled with lava forever without change.

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger
You may want to change the following line in the server.properties file.
allow-flight=false

Because the server will disconnect you if you are using the flax beards steam works jetpak.
Also the openblocks glider seems slow. Do you know what mod might be affecting its the speed? I did see anything in the config file.
i think i know the reason for this. the smart moving tends to slow you down for some reason when you jump, and the glider goes off your jump speed.

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I updated to new version and... can't load my world. It crashes.
Logs give that
[04:29:01] [Server thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §bOpen to lan, and turn on cheats, then type §d/hqm quest§b to start the game!
[04:29:05] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 9505ms behind, skipping 190 tick(s)
[04:29:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking block entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:642) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) ~[bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem.<init>(EntityItem.java:59) ~[xk.class:?]
at flaxbeard.steamcraft.tile.TileEntitySmasher.spawnItems(TileEntitySmasher.java:450) ~[TileEntitySmasher.class:?]
at flaxbeard.steamcraft.tile.TileEntitySmasher.func_145845_h(TileEntitySmasher.java:358) ~[TileEntitySmasher.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939) ~[ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489) ~[mt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
... 4 more
[04:29:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Games\Minecraft FTB\BlastOff\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2015-02-03_04.29.06-server.txt
[04:29:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
What should I do?

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I updated to new version and... can't load my world. It crashes.
Logs give that
[04:29:01] [Server thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §bOpen to lan, and turn on cheats, then type §d/hqm quest§b to start the game!
[04:29:05] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 9505ms behind, skipping 190 tick(s)
[04:29:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking block entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:642) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) ~[bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem.<init>(EntityItem.java:59) ~[xk.class:?]
at flaxbeard.steamcraft.tile.TileEntitySmasher.spawnItems(TileEntitySmasher.java:450) ~[TileEntitySmasher.class:?]
at flaxbeard.steamcraft.tile.TileEntitySmasher.func_145845_h(TileEntitySmasher.java:358) ~[TileEntitySmasher.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939) ~[ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489) ~[mt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
... 4 more
[04:29:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Games\Minecraft FTB\BlastOff\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2015-02-03_04.29.06-server.txt
[04:29:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
What should I do?
i would say post that crash report mentioned there at the end or start a fresh server.

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, found what the matter - If Steam Rock Smasher crush cobblestone in mining mode - world crashes. Crush mode don't do that and give gravel like it should.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, found what the matter - If Steam Rock Smasher crush cobblestone in mining mode - world crashes. Crush mode don't do that and give gravel like it should.

Tried removing and putting them back in? Sometimes that works after an update.

I changed the resource pack to use Faithful and fps become smoother (resting at 40-60ish). Is the blastoff resource pack like 64x textures?

Last edited:

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Well I tried to place them in working position in h@rdcore world that I don't use - that how I found that and that should act as replace too. So either some fix, or remove them... but don't know how.

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
what there's a blast of resource pack? I totally didn't know this haha

Yeah, if you checked the resource pack folder, there's a blast off zip in there.

Well I tried to place them in working position in h@rdcore world that I don't use - that how I found that and that should act as replace too. So either some fix, or remove them... but don't know how.

Flaxbeard mod was updated so previous flaxbeard machines wouldn't be recognized by the new one. Make a backup of the current Blast off folder (so that you don't have to re-download 1.2.3, then get the previous version of blast off where your world was using and everything was working, remove the machines, make a backup of that world save, delete that blast off version, put the 1.2.3 blast off back in, put the world save in, load it. It should work.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger wondering if you knew that for the hydration quest line you receive a normal minecraft anvil instead of the blacksmith anvil that is needed to hammer the snow chunks
Fixed in 1.2.3
@karmarcharger how would I add more levels to the iguana tinker tweaks I have increased the max level but nothing happens?.
Every pickaxe has a max level, once you leveled it once you have to make a different kind of pick, eg bone pick can only mine copper at the max so you has to switch to copper pick...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So the botania quest line is seriously unbalanced. The thermalilly now requires an elven gateway to create which makes that quest really difficult to complete.
The purpose is to get all the flowers that generates mana... Maybe ill toss in afew more rewards for that quest :3

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Flaxbeard mod was updated so previous flaxbeard machines wouldn't be recognized by the new one. Make a backup of the current Blast off folder (so that you don't have to re-download 1.2.3, then get the previous version of blast off where your world was using and everything was working, remove the machines, make a backup of that world save, delete that blast off version, put the 1.2.3 blast off back in, put the world save in, load it. It should work.
It worked, thanks!

I see Botania quests like:
After daisy we get low tier flowers - that don't need mana to make, and get spreader/pool.
Then go to flowers with mana petals. Fork to high tier (dust/runes), alchemy, runes... maybe that too many for "Getting Started", but really need to fix them.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
The purpose is to get all the flowers that generates mana... Maybe ill toss in afew more rewards for that quest :3
I've been going down the botania questline and have been stumped because I've had to wait aggeees to get just 1 bit of terrasteel (which I'm very close to now) so I can get the portal, but even then I need to fill two whole mana pools just to activate the damn thing -.- maybe give 2 or 3 pixie dust as a quest reward? Just to kick off mana generation?

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
I see Botania quests like:
After daisy we get low tier flowers - that don't need mana to make, and get spreader/pool.
Then go to flowers with mana petals. Fork to high tier (dust/runes), alchemy, runes... maybe that too many for "Getting Started", but really need to fix them.
The runes were easy to get and complete, once you have decent mana generation like I showed earlier. Just a pain to get damn pixie dust

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
I DID IT! I GOT FREAKING TERRASTEEL :D :D :D The infusion is actually one of the coolest things I have seen in minecraft too which is awesome

qHxyAFZ.png

0jS7kZj.png