[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Sulpitz

Jul 29, 2019
ty 4 quick answer, but after going back and forth between .17 and .18 and removing stuff i discovered that removing the galacticraft machines that i had placed in the world fixed my problem

EDIT: on the other hand i placed back a stirling generator and everything was ok until i placed a single ender io energy conduit. For what i read arround smth i wrong w/ the buildcraft API

EDIT2: Something is changed about how ender io conduits work. If u place a "new" conduit in the same place where a old one was to make a "bundle" the game crashes. if u remove all of them and place them back, seems like everything is ok

EDIT3: Sometimes work just fine, but when i placed a conduit next to an "old" placed machine, crash again. imma try to do some more tests and ill let ppl know if i can manage to find out what the heck is happening

You might have to break and repalce the generator

I also had the server crashing on launch after the update 1.1.18. I had to break every RF generating/consuming/conducting block, then do the update . I also updated Ender IO to latest. Now its working.

rokas111

Jul 29, 2019
plz help i lauch the game and this error : Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: 1.1.20 already. Probably should add a book as starter items that is like a FAQ type thing so people wouldn't come here, ask all sorts of beginner stuff.

I can't see anything because my eye (?) bar is very low.
What does that meen?
How to fix this?

That is your sanity level. Bring it up to 100% by either sleeping or having tons of flowers / leaves around you. Make sure you don't have any mob heads in your hotbar.

szymex73

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: 1.1.20 already. Probably should add a book as starter items that is like a FAQ type thing so people wouldn't come here, ask all sorts of beginner stuff.

That is your sanity level. Bring it up to 100% by either sleeping or having tons of flowers / leaves around you. Make sure you don't have any mob heads in your hotbar.
Thanks ! :)

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Here a few changes I made in my local version to make the early game playable.

Add the following line into scripts/ModTweaker.zs:
mods.exnihilo.Hammer.addRecipe(<minecraft:snow>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.snowclumps>, 0.40, 0.10);

It allows to use the ExN hammer on snow blocks with a 40% chance to get Snow Clumps. Combine them with an empty bottle and throw them into a Vat. Makes the Camel Pack actually useful by the time you get it as quest reward. It still leaves the "official" way as viable option to make/automate Fresh Water production.

In the same file look for "60000" and replace it with "6000". It's the time to ferment Leaves Cinder and cuts it down from 50 minutes (2 Minecraft days!?) to 5 minutes.

And I found two Stripes Pipes in my base (ok, I spawned them in :)). Allows for early game cobble gen, but when I want to use the pipes for something else (Botania Ore Gen?), then I'll have to find other ways to get cobble.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Here a few changes I made in my local version to make the early game playable.

Add the following line into scripts/ModTweaker.zs:
mods.exnihilo.Hammer.addRecipe(<minecraft:snow>, <kawaiicrops:kawaiicrops.snowclumps>, 0.40, 0.10);

It allows to use the ExN hammer on snow blocks with a 40% chance to get Snow Clumps. Combine them with an empty bottle and throw them into a Vat. Makes the Camel Pack actually useful by the time you get it as quest reward. It still leaves the "official" way as viable option to make/automate Fresh Water production.

In the same file look for "60000" and replace it with "6000". It's the time to ferment Leaves Cinder and cuts it down from 50 minutes (2 Minecraft days!?) to 5 minutes.

And I found two Stripes Pipes in my base (ok, I spawned them in :)). Allows for early game cobble gen, but when I want to use the pipes for something else (Botania Ore Gen?), then I'll have to find other ways to get cobble.
Bro.... Flaxbeard is useful now with INFINITE water.... you can make a cobble gen with its rock smasher...... Leaves cider is meant as the early game hydration tool......i made snow thingy harder because it would getting snow is easier as compared to getting mashed leaves....

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated the pack earlier today and it was working fine, but the water bug thing was there so when I got home from work tonight I decided to try revert back to .17 so I can break my frying pan and cutting board. However it's not letting me load into a world, and the sound isn't working for whatever reason. I thought okay I'll try .18, but even that doesn't wanna work. I open the launcher and go to the pack, start it, after a bit it says 'error extracting native libraries' 3 times, and it hasn't even made it to the main screen the past few attempts I've made. When I do get to the main screen it says there is a bunch of duplicates of mods or something, can't recreate it anymore for some reason, sorry. It's not giving me a crash report, so here is the fml client log (hope it helps) https://paste.ee/p/TtQGV

(btw I'm actually loving this modpack karmar, doing a fantastic job on it!)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated the pack earlier today and it was working fine, but the water bug thing was there so when I got home from work tonight I decided to try revert back to .17 so I can break my frying pan and cutting board. However it's not letting me load into a world, and the sound isn't working for whatever reason. I thought okay I'll try .18, but even that doesn't wanna work. I open the launcher and go to the pack, start it, after a bit it says 'error extracting native libraries' 3 times, and it hasn't even made it to the main screen the past few attempts I've made. When I do get to the main screen it says there is a bunch of duplicates of mods or something, can't recreate it anymore for some reason, sorry. It's not giving me a crash report, so here is the fml client log (hope it helps) https://paste.ee/p/TtQGV

(btw I'm actually loving this modpack karmar, doing a fantastic job on it!)
Try deleting the FTB folder ( after you backed up your world)

Reinstall

eldinn12

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i wanted to play this modpack today but when i started it and typed "/hqm quest" without the "" of course, it every time said "you do not have the permission to do that". help me please, i tried going creative mode, bot type of maps, reset the modpack completely but nothing helps :(

Thanks, Naaru

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i wanted to play this modpack today but when i started it and typed "/hqm quest" without the "" of course, it every time said "you do not have the permission to do that". help me please, i tried going creative mode, bot type of maps, reset the modpack completely but nothing helps :(

Thanks, Naaru
Open to LAN enable cheats x_X