[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok now i can see why people stop playing this pack... For me crafting this stuff is starting to get boring and very repetitive! Anyone else think that some recipes are overboard?

Attachments

• 2015-01-28_19.08.46.png
    2015-01-28_19.08.46.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 88

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i understand you guys love the Galgador recipe which requires tons of enderpearls :p hence..... a secondary recipe...Spider eyes, Summoner thingy, mariculture pearl, skystone dust.
Meh :p The ender pearls are easy. Botania's Loonium gave me over 2 stacks of ender lily seeds. I bottleneck at spider eyes of all things.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm getting lag it seems to be coming from my Internet connection is there anyway to launch the pack then disable the Internet. Not completely sure it's Internet though because I tried and still only got like 17fps

Dhpolar

Jul 29, 2019
Any1 have A public server for the pack love it but is kinda boring to play alone and not be able to talk to others!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Meh :p The ender pearls are easy. Botania's Loonium gave me over 2 stacks of ender lily seeds. I bottleneck at spider eyes of all things.

Problem with the spider-eyes is, that they're (like blaze-rods) a "player-kill-only" item.
So best way to get them is working with a spider-spawner and diamond-spikes (since they count as "killed by player", unlike the bellethorne who doesn't count towards that.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with the spider-eyes is, that they're (like blaze-rods) a "player-kill-only" item.
So best way to get them is working with a spider-spawner and diamond-spikes (since they count as "killed by player", unlike the bellethorne who doesn't count towards that.
I am getting spider eyes by manually killing them with a fortune weapon. I'm using poisonous spider spawner which is near my base, they are collected with water to a central place. For me bigger problem are ghast tears..I found a campfire and it is working, but it is the slowest of them all.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting spider eyes by manually killing them with a fortune weapon. I'm using poisonous spider spawner which is near my base, they are collected with water to a central place. For me bigger problem are ghast tears..I found a campfire and it is working, but it is the slowest of them all.
What are you doing to get the obsidian? I'm useing the meteors i cant do that forever!

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
What are you doing to get the obsidian? I'm useing the meteors i cant do that forever!
Yeah grinding meteors just got way too boring and grindy (don't have that much time to spend gaming, but I still wan't to progress), so I decided to install VeinMiner mod; problem solved for me :)

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah grinding meteors just got way too boring and grindy (don't have that much time to spend gaming, but I still wan't to progress), so I decided to install VeinMiner mod; problem solved for me :)
Dont worry i have that too :p

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok now i can see why people stop playing this pack... For me crafting this stuff is starting to get boring and very repetitive! Anyone else think that some recipes are overboard?
That's isnt even the worst part, try crafting the liquid node from extra utilities or the 32 inventory cables that come after that.

Iv've made a small army of drones carring silk touch pickaxes to mine impact fallen meteor areas and then another drone on my base w/ the fortune hammer to automatically get the diamons/emeralds from them, but the problem is drones dont work ok if u are not there (if u place a chunk loader they dont behave, they act like theres no tool and take ages to break every block, and if u are there they behave just fine [bug report?] ) how i managed them to behave is i put them to work while i stay in the air flying while afk and then they are sudenly done. I have to work on the botania way cuz i wanna go other planets to manually mine

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, I haven't seen/heard any one blasting off. I kind of wish that there were more things to find. Like maybe parts to your first rocket, or abandon machines, etc in the bunkers. You would think that after you explore busted bunkers you could scavenge things like machines/or botania stuff, unless for some reason your bunker was the only one on the planet that had anything at all in it.lol

Reactions: JimmyJam

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's isnt even the worst part, try crafting the liquid node from extra utilities or the 32 inventory cables that come after that.

Iv've made a small army of drones carring silk touch pickaxes to mine impact fallen meteor areas and then another drone on my base w/ the fortune hammer to automatically get the diamons/emeralds from them, but the problem is drones dont work ok if u are not there (if u place a chunk loader they dont behave, they act like theres no tool and take ages to break every block, and if u are there they behave just fine [bug report?] ) how i managed them to behave is i put them to work while i stay in the air flying while afk and then they are sudenly done. I have to work on the botania way cuz i wanna go other planets to manually mine
Logistic pipes crafting! its cheaper then AE but as good as AE, and you do know that there is a vanilla obsidian generator with redstone right? xD

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I haven't seen/heard any one blasting off. I kind of wish that there were more things to find. Like maybe parts to your first rocket, or abandon machines, etc in the bunkers. You would think that after you explore busted bunkers you could scavenge things like machines/or botania stuff, unless for some reason your bunker was the only one on the planet that had anything at all in it.lol

Yeah, I was wondering about this, and started doing the math/accounting.

Scary thing is, when you look at each individual tier of stuff required... it's not bad. But when you put it all together, and let it ripple back?

I started with the minimum it would take to Blast Off - and assumed no quest rewards, just for a gauge of how it would be.

I quit doing the math when I was almost back to the basics, but it was about 2k Redstone, 2k Iron, worked into 115 Enhanced Galgadorian Ingots.... yeah, it was ridiculous. Fast.

Great concept, mostly well executed, but damn, that grind...