[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know. I crafted the correct item but it just doesn't want to detect it.

EDIT: I cheated a second one in with creative and it detected it just fine. Not sure what happened there. Maybe NBT?

The following quests had the same problem. I tested crafting the three generators from the next branch via different tables. It looks like crafting in the ME crafting terminal causes the item to not match the questbook requirement.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The following quests had the same problem. I tested crafting the three generators from the next branch via different tables. It looks like crafting in the ME crafting terminal causes the item to not match the questbook requirement.
Following quests?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
While you can play the map competitively it more of a co-op map. Because of the sword and bow you need for the first quest. That and all the AE spatial rewards are shared. However that could lead to some nasty pvp as you try to steel resources from each other.
The server quests is to fix the issue from the spatial drives....

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way of re-enabling the mariculture books I never experienced crashes, and the wiki is completely useless.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
curious as to why I cannot double till dirt so that I can plant rice, has this been disabled or am I doing it wrong? I've tried using a mattock and a normal hoe

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
curious as to why I cannot double till dirt so that I can plant rice, has this been disabled or am I doing it wrong? I've tried using a mattock and a normal hoe
I had the same problem, you have to till the dirt and then right click it with a certus quartz shovel.

zipybug14

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason why the firearms (pistol, musket, and blunderbus) from Flaxbeard's are disabled?
Enjoying the pack, keep up the good work!

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger
8e9d196daebf9c80036fd239ccc3881b.jpg

Karmarcharger will these be out in the next update? Wanting to expand my storage room but if these are coming I will manage. Will they be expensive?

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything that the steam from flaxbeards is worth the mod. After messing with it a little at base, I noticed that there isn't much there and even setting up a farm does work that well. If you have photos of a good use of mod please show.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything that the steam from flaxbeards is worth the mod. After messing with it a little at base, I noticed that there isn't much there and even setting up a farm does work that well. If you have photos of a good use of mod please show.
Flaxbeards is pretty useless especially now since Karma charger is planning on disabling snow blocks for the Ex Nihilo crucible.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Flaxbeards is pretty useless especially now since Karma charger is planning on disabling snow blocks for the Ex Nihilo crucible.

Last I heard, Karma is trying to get infinite non-drinkable water as renewable resource to pump into flaxbeard boilers and add a couple of recipes to make drinking water. *still has fingers crossed*

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Last I heard, Karma is trying to get infinite non-drinkable water as renewable resource to pump into flaxbeard boilers and add a couple of recipes to make drinking water. *still has fingers crossed*
That would be cool, it would make flaxbeards mod actually worth messing with.

Reactions: tetshio

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019

Xp free anvil.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Its the only mod that gives you the ability to fly early/midgame, and the only early game automated cobble gen.

Is there a way of re-enabling the mariculture books I never experienced crashes, and the wiki is completely useless.
I just downloaded the mod from mariculture website, and copied the books folder using 7zip. Make sure you download exacly the same verison as the one in pack. No crashes so far, but if you do it, do it on your own risk.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Its the only mod that gives you the ability to fly early/midgame, and the only early game automated cobble gen.

I just downloaded the mod from mariculture website, and copied the books folder using 7zip. Make sure you download exacly the same verison as the one in pack. No crashes so far, but if you do it, do it on your own risk.
thanks.