[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone tell me what kinda "support" this has for multiplayer? Does everyone need to be in the same team or is it possible for 2 completely different persons to play it out at their own pace?
Well there is only one starter pod... I guess you could MCEdit additional pods next to it... but then there is an issue of resources...

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
What I did was dug down, thinking that there would be a layer of stone underground, there was not but I DID find a stone dungeon that I looted all of the stone from, but when I asked about it I was told that smashing hardened gravel should give you stone. I guess you could also wait for a meteor to fall and grab some lava from that and make a cobblestone generator.

There are 3 lava sources on the floor where you spawn in at the start. It's in between the laboratory blocks. You could start a cobble gen without a bucket early on. Just need a pickaxe.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
There are 3 lava sources on the floor where you spawn in at the start. It's in between the laboratory blocks. You could start a cobble gen without a bucket early on. Just need a pickaxe.
Oh those are actual lava blocks and not just some sort of chiseled decoration block? lol ok

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
One block is lava chisel block. Behind that is a lava source.

Ever tried using orechids from botania? Makes stone around it into ores (diamonds / emeralds / gold / iron / coal /not sure if it gives the other ores)
I don't really understand the addition of Botania to the pack, seems like a weird choice for a mainly tech-oriented modpack at least in my opinion...

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Ever tried using orechids from botania? Makes stone around it into ores (diamonds / emeralds / gold / iron / coal /not sure if it gives the other ores)
It spawns everything in the ore dictionary. I have a stack of uranium in my ME system that's well...pretty much useless right now.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Any place to find some protips for the mid-game? I need tons of galgadorian metals. Obsidian + diamond seems to be ok,
It spawns everything in the ore dictionary. I have a stack of uranium in my ME system that's well...pretty much useless right now.
How much mana it needs? Right now I have 2x8 thermalilies around two lava source blocks (flood gate). Would that system be able to keep up with it?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really understand the addition of Botania to the pack, seems like a weird choice for a mainly tech-oriented modpack at least in my opinion...

I'm not familiar with it to be honest but I'm finding it a good addition since you can make a mob farm. Imagine a flower killing an enderman then a hopper vacuum to collect them enderpearls.

I have no idea what uranium can be used for but I guess that's nice to know. Start to plan a orechid. :D

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
One block is lava chisel block. Behind that is a lava source.

I'm just hammering meteors..

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone tell me what kinda "support" this has for multiplayer? Does everyone need to be in the same team or is it possible for 2 completely different persons to play it out at their own pace?
While you can play the map competitively it more of a co-op map. Because of the sword and bow you need for the first quest. That and all the AE spatial rewards are shared. However that could lead to some nasty pvp as you try to steel resources from each other.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
When ever i log into my world the extra hearts i get from Terrasteel armor are gone! this is a problem becasue it is using a LOT of my food to heal back up!

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
When ever i log into my world the extra hearts i get from Terrasteel armor are gone! this is a problem becasue it is using a LOT of my food to heal back up!
It is also a (different kind) of problem, when you have camel pack in the terrasteel chest plate and you take it off to refill

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Why not, what happened?
I don't know. I crafted the correct item but it just doesn't want to detect it.

EDIT: I cheated a second one in with creative and it detected it just fine. Not sure what happened there. Maybe NBT?

Last edited:

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it's something like over 1000 years the local fauna that managed to survive has mutated to meet the harsh living conditions.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know. I crafted the correct item but it just doesn't want to detect it.

EDIT: I cheated a second one in with creative and it detected it just fine. Not sure what happened there. Maybe NBT?
Maybe the first one wasn't a specific ID but the cheated one is what it was looking for? If that is the case then it is indeed a bad bug.

I guess it's something like over 1000 years the local fauna that managed to survive has mutated to meet the harsh living conditions.
and... elves?