[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

krizo69

Jul 29, 2019
I can not for the life of me get the /hqm quest command to work!!!!! It keeps telling me I dont have permission!

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
The ball of moss is relatively easy. You need a TC weapon with at least one modifier left. Use either a tool station or a tool forge to apply it.
When you open one of them, there should be three squares on the left side (triangle shaped) and one on the right side. In on of the two left side squares put the ball of moss and the weapon into the single left one. If you still have a modifier left the mossed tool should appear.

As for the hammer, I am not that deep into the pack yet to have a lot of iron, so no tools of that material for me. But I guess it would depend whether you want to build an ex nihilo or a tinkers constructs hamer.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
How do you put ball of moss on your tools?

How do you make iron hammer head?
Tool Forge
You first need a hammer head stencil, then a hammer head cast, and finally 8 ingots of iron. Put the cast on the casting table then drain the iron into it

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
is it a tinkers construct pick? It has to be otherwise it won't work anyway. Additionally you need a free modifier. If you don't have it you can add a modifier by using the tool with a block of gold and a diamond to another.
Consult the books you get when you first built TC stuff. It should explain everything.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Be careful if you get ice blocks in your meteor shield, I did and when I tried to take them out my game crashed.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
How do you figure that out?
If you go into your inventory and hold shift with your mouse hovering over your pickaxe a little tab will pop up displaying the properties of the pickaxe and if there are any modifiers available.

Attachments

• 2015-01-26_08.29.23.png
    2015-01-26_08.29.23.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 79

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
ok, not into casts yet, for some reason i cant put th ball of moss on obsidian pick

Just in case you mean the "ball of moss" you get from the quest:
It's the one from chisel. In this case you build yourself a nice room of cobblestone and after that's done you take the ball of moss and rightclick-throw it on the cobblestone, turning it into mossy-cobblestone. Then dig them out again and combine 9 of them into a tinkers' construct ball of moss which can be used on the tools.

Reactions: Crittenden

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I assume lava will cool but I need it for a cobblestone generator, if I place a block over the lava will it not cool?

sugar cane you are best off getting from the quest. you can make triple compressed dirt and hammer that but it easier to find cactus from dungeons so just pick sugar cane and dont worry about it.

mushrooms you can find in dungeons but its easier to just go to the nether and grab a few there. just get some fire resist meteor armor and you should have a problem running away from the mobs to get the mushrooms.
...cactus is in dungeons‽! Time to go spelunking!

Last edited:

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get dead bushes? the ones in the dungeons are called shrubs and i cant use them to make boreal seeds!

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Noob question: How do I get stone?
"easiest" early game way is to make a wooden hammer from ex nilho, climb one of the nearby spires, and hammer away at hardened gravel. It looks very similar to hardened clay. That will drop gravel and pieces of stone, which can be crafted into cobblestone.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Noob question: How do I get stone?
What I did was dug down, thinking that there would be a layer of stone underground, there was not but I DID find a stone dungeon that I looted all of the stone from, but when I asked about it I was told that smashing hardened gravel should give you stone. I guess you could also wait for a meteor to fall and grab some lava from that and make a cobblestone generator.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone tell me what kinda "support" this has for multiplayer? Does everyone need to be in the same team or is it possible for 2 completely different persons to play it out at their own pace?