[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Just did it myself, worked just fine for me. Did you check NEI to see if the recipe showed up? I haven't played this pack before 1.1.15, but is it possible you're playing an older version that doesn't have this recipe? Otherwise, I have no idea.
No that's not it. I'm on 1.1.15 and there isn't a recipe in NEI for a dried apple.

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
2015-01-14_10.18.18.png

This modpack has taught me how awesome Steve's Carts is. I can't get enough.

Reactions: tetshio

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
If you have problems, Backup your save file on desktop, Delete your whole FTB folder, redownload the pack
OK thanks. Karmarcharger I posted something earlier on this page or the last one about the MyFit and hammering Meteors I would really appreciate it if you could take a look. J love this modpack keep up the amazing work.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
If you have problems, Backup your save file on desktop, Delete your whole FTB folder, redownload the pack

Shouldn't have to delete the whole FTB folder, but at least delete Blastoff inside the FTB folder. This is the cleanest way to update. FTB launcher is notorious for botching the installation of modpack updates.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 14149

This modpack has taught me how awesome Steve's Carts is. I can't get enough.

For me it's steve's carts and pneumaticcraft-drones. I so love to play around with them at the moment :D
Even if there are more simple ways to do things, it's pretty much at the moment "Meh, I try it with drones/carts" for me xD

Only thing I miss which would go nice along with the carts, would be railcraft. But it would make the beginning more difficult, cause of the differect rail-recipes

Last edited:

DJsix

Jul 29, 2019
hello i have a problem. i died in a dungeon (ezycore) and when i respawned i made a new myfit but it didint give me my bonuses back and it doesent start counting again it just does nothing i dont know what to do help!!!

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
hello i have a problem. i died in a dungeon (ezycore) and when i respawned i made a new myfit but it didint give me my bonuses back and it doesent start counting again it just does nothing i dont know what to do help!!!
Either right or left click it on the ground that should work.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
OK thanks. Karmarcharger I posted something earlier on this page or the last one about the MyFit and hammering Meteors I would really appreciate it if you could take a look. J love this modpack keep up the amazing work.

The reload fixed the Meteor thing and the MyFit and the apples thanks

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm, lil question:
Is the magnum-torch from extra utilities disabled/range changed with 1.1.15 or .16?
Updated to it, and now monsters spawn at places where they're not supposed to spawn... (already broke it and set it new)

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug... Smashing hardened gravel with a hammer doesn't give you stones or normal gravel it just breaks and if you break with a shovel it just goes you hardened gravel

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
this is defently a bug.. is it?
0N8Lu5d.png

Uhm, lil question:
Is the magnum-torch from extra utilities disabled/range changed with 1.1.15 or .16?
Updated to it, and now monsters spawn at places where they're not supposed to spawn... (already broke it and set it new)

I checked config. It isn't disabled. if mobs are spawning, it means there are spawner

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Really Karmacharger, slayed a zombie commander and this dumb thing spawned....But thanks for the shield XD :D :3

Oh and if you smash hardend gravel with a hammer it just breaks and doesnt give you stones anymore...

Attachments

• 2015-01-14_19.32.39.png
    2015-01-14_19.32.39.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 74

CanadinGG

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds dumb but I cant break blocks, I can chop wood with an axe or punch out blocks with my hand, but tools like a pic or hammer do not work, with anything, only in creative mode I can break things. I've looked around and I cant find any setting to cause this. Please let me know if anyone knows the solution to this. Thanks

Last edited:

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds dumb but I cant break blocks, I can chop wood with an axe or punch out blocks with my hand, but tools like a pic or hammer do not work, with anything, only in creative mode I can break things. I've looked around and I cant find any setting to cause this. Please let me know if anyone knows the solution to this. Thanks
Are you using vanilla tools. If so they u think are disabled.