[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
also the new quest for the shield ,still shows as unclaimed even doe i did, but that might just be a bugg so jut letting u know

Reactions: tetshio

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What is a good storage solution running out of space in the bunker to put chests. :3

Using drawers for stuff you get alot of (like ore-shards, redstone and such).
ME system from Applied energistics (though that may take a while, depending on how far you are, since you need at least the sag-mill from ender IO as far as I see for silicon).
Besides that: Expand your base and build a nice storage-room for more chests :D

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i feel like derp now -.-
I have fryling pan in hand = Kawai mod
i place in world = monster food
And i cant right click with bootle to get water from snow block / sapplinf recepie . I did something wrong or its a bug ?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
And i cant right click with bootle to get water from snow block / sapplinf recepie . I did something wrong or its a bug ?
You need to right click it with a glass bottle

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

Just to make sure: You did put the frying pan over a heat-source? (running furance, lava-source-block)?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
What is a good storage solution running out of space in the bunker to put chests. :3

WIP storage, later will use logistic pipes and attach everything. Maybe put drawers at the top of each chest area for the cobble and lumber.

ku7JPrU.png

Wonders if this still works: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/1z29fj/tutorial_remote_access_an_ae_system_using/

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Using drawers for stuff you get alot of (like ore-shards, redstone and such).
ME system from Applied energistics (though that may take a while, depending on how far you are, since you need at least the sag-mill from ender IO as far as I see for silicon).
Besides that: Expand your base and build a nice storage-room for more chests :D
Thanks for the tip have only done a few quests so not that far in. I will probably expand it user ground

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger, I did the "hot fix" like you instructed, but no clue as to what it changed. All recipes seem the same. Also I have been running for about 3 minutes at Speed IV and there is nothing in sight, just flat land as far as eye can see for miles and miles. Is this normal?View attachment 14144

Ummmmm, also just veinmined (yeas I added veinminer to my pack) an entire meteor with a Fortune II hammer instead of my usual regular unenchanted hammer, but instead of getting way more loot, I got the amount I would normally get from mining just few pieces of meteor. Soeone just said they have a Fortune on their hammer so they now get tons of diamonds/emeralds... Any light that can be shed on this? What you see in my inventory in terms of ore dusts, 1 diamond and 1 emerald from mining an ENTIRE meteo Lapis and that red meteor gem came from another source). View attachment 14145

Yes i saw these, but dont worry about the flat land areas, i think it might have been failed cities generation areas :C.... And yes i am evil so i tweaked their recipes a little :3