[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I think a possible flaw? Don't know why I saw no mention of it, but to make a Steel Casing, you need diamond dust or enriched diamond, which require either an enrichment chamber or a crusher - both of which require steel casing. There is a quest where you can get a steel casing, but that requires crafting 16 advanced PCB's (which is stupid, pain stupid). So if this is intended, plz let me know and I will simply add Diamond to the AE2 grindstone and crush diamonds that way while completely disagreeing with the fact that crafting 16 Advanced PCB's to get the casing as a quest reward is sane. If it is an oversight however, I am willing to wait for the fix. Thanks in advance.

Also, I am wondering if anyone is getting to this point legit, why is there not a single Youtuber or Twitcher that has done this on video and didn't quit after 10 episodes like everyone else. I think the answer is because they get to the point like I just got to and realize that spending a whole day until I got enough pearls, slaughtered enough spiders to get the needed spider eyes, mined all the pillars and meteors to get the emeralds, then sent hours on pneumatic craft to make 25 printed PCB's just to make 1 Advanced PCB and then realize you need 16 of them to get the casing as a reward. Anyone get to this realization - probably say screw that, GG.

<3

I just got to that point at around episode 11 on my channel. I was going to continue on but do a ton of work off camera, and just do the more interesting stuff as episodes. It looks like 1.1.5 will definitely help in that area! You are spot on though, in my latest few episodes I looked at the recipes like "holy crap this is going to take the rest of my life to make one machine." I figured there would be some balancing eventually, as the recipes are quite astronomical for no real reason, I can see, other than being "grindy."

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Well I now have infinite blood and therefore, infinite health pots. At first I felt bad about putting a fence above the smeltery and tying my dog to it. Then I realized how much food I had gotten just within that moment of contemplation.

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger, I did the "hot fix" like you instructed, but no clue as to what it changed. All recipes seem the same. Also I have been running for about 3 minutes at Speed IV and there is nothing in sight, just flat land as far as eye can see for miles and miles. Is this normal?
2015-01-14_01.42.37.png

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Ummmmm, also just veinmined (yeas I added veinminer to my pack) an entire meteor with a Fortune II hammer instead of my usual regular unenchanted hammer, but instead of getting way more loot, I got the amount I would normally get from mining just few pieces of meteor. Soeone just said they have a Fortune on their hammer so they now get tons of diamonds/emeralds... Any light that can be shed on this? What you see in my inventory in terms of ore dusts, 1 diamond and 1 emerald from mining an ENTIRE meteo Lapis and that red meteor gem came from another source).
2015-01-14_01.50.57.png

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Ummmmm, also just veinmined (yeas I added veinminer to my pack) an entire meteor with a Fortune II hammer instead of my usual regular unenchanted hammer, but instead of getting way more loot, I got the amount I would normally get from mining just few pieces of meteor. Soeone just said they have a Fortune on their hammer so they now get tons of diamonds/emeralds... Any light that can be shed on this? What you see in my inventory in terms of ore dusts, 1 diamond and 1 emerald from mining an ENTIRE meteo Lapis and that red meteor gem came from another source). View attachment 14145
I have a fortune 2 Hammer that gets me stacks of smashed ores per harvest. It could be that hotfix Karma gave you because he said he was going to tweak the drop rates. On top of that it may be a conflict with veinminer and ex nahilo.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Ummmmm, also just veinmined (yeas I added veinminer to my pack) an entire meteor with a Fortune II hammer instead of my usual regular unenchanted hammer, but instead of getting way more loot, I got the amount I would normally get from mining just few pieces of meteor. Soeone just said they have a Fortune on their hammer so they now get tons of diamonds/emeralds... Any light that can be shed on this? What you see in my inventory in terms of ore dusts, 1 diamond and 1 emerald from mining an ENTIRE meteo Lapis and that red meteor gem came from another source).

The ModTweaker.zs you updated to adds a recipe for compressed diamond which is the equivalent of 10 diamond dust for the cost of 4 diamonds. That update also greatly reduced the drop rates when hammering meteors, even with fortune 3.

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
@Sahid did you type in /mt reload ?

No, never heard of /mt rload so did not do it.

I have a fortune 2 Hammer that gets me stacks of smashed ores per harvest. It could be that hotfix Karma gave you because he said he was going to tweak the drop rates. On top of that it may be a conflict with veinminer and ex nahilo.

There is no conflict between the two mods. Everything worked perfectly until the hot fix, so this must be that rate tweak, which is extreme if it is such...

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ummmmm, also just veinmined (yeas I added veinminer to my pack) an entire meteor with a Fortune II hammer instead of my usual regular unenchanted hammer, but instead of getting way more loot, I got the amount I would normally get from mining just few pieces of meteor. Soeone just said they have a Fortune on their hammer so they now get tons of diamonds/emeralds... Any light that can be shed on this? What you see in my inventory in terms of ore dusts, 1 diamond and 1 emerald from mining an ENTIRE meteo Lapis and that red meteor gem came from another source). View attachment 14145

Maybe a bug with veinminer, since the configs for getting stuff from meteors might not work with veinmining them. (veinminer is not initially in the pack after all)

@karmarcharger:
Really love the changes in 1.1.15, looking forward to them. :)
(and yeah especially the one with making galgadorian a bit easier to get again, even though it was possible with the changes to 1.1.14, it's still painful to work on all you need xD)

So and after a little break I finished my steve's-carts-cobblestone-generator-mk2 :D

ejY99bd.png

Using a galgadorian-drill, so had to add so many cobblestone-lines, since it ddrills so fast through them. Works partly on the way back, too. so if you want the 1 internal storage of the cart full when it unloads, you need at least 4 rows on each side.
A little warning about the cargo-managers: When you use the detector-rail like I did in the front, the cart will go through all 4 color-sides. So best make the unloading one all the same (or it might start pulling out the charcoal form the engine ^^"). The cargo-manager at the back -has to- be on the side of the rail or it bugs and puts charcoal into the storage instead of "only engine"...
The lil hole besides the cart is only temporary, a second detector-rail that will stop the cart (will be changed to an automatic system where it always stops, once my storage is full of cobble)

Well I know there are better ways to make cobblestone-generator (like very late with transfer node or when you're lucky with your mobtrap and get diamond pickaxe you can make blockbreaker) ... but it works really nice and is interessting to build! :D
(and I know it doesn't look that good with all the walls the same... I'm bad at "mixing stones" to make things look good :( )

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to play Blast Off with a friend; if anyone can help me set up my own private server, I would be forever grateful.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
@Sahid if you went back a few pages you would see that you need to type in /mt reload to make the hotfix work. If you "open to lan" then "enable cheats" and type that it will reload your script and you will get a confirmation message. I just did it right now.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to fix the Death Bringer dogs? Because my dogs stopped having a particle affect and they are taking damage after every fight now.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i just did the update and i tried to log into my world and it seems like it delete my old save file :(

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
actually it seems like it restarted my world but im still in the same line quest
but i dont have any gear for or anything anymore what do i do ?

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
actually it seems like it restarted my world but im still in the same line quest
but i dont have any gear for or anything anymore what do i do ?
There should be a backup in FTBlauncher/backups/BlastOff - if you updated OR
FTBlauncher/BlastOff/minecraft/backups/Ezycore/(date etc) - from Aroma backup (every 30 mins by default)