[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Something I never understood about the spice of life mod! Why?!? When your hungry/starving who stop what there eating and says this is no good, I have had this 5 times already, I better find something else before I starve to death.lol You are all alone on a planet, the last of your kind, surly you could eat anything you can deem eatable to fill your belly?
I'm sure that anyone would be paranoid eating nothing but monster jerky. I just feel like it is too soon. Eat a carrot and it decreases by like 25%. What early on foods are there? Monster jerky, apples, carrots, and potatoes. I'm sure no one wants to grind a magma cube spawn for a hour just to get a wider variety of food. That's one of my least favorite things about this modpack. I kinda like that everything isn't just automated but I don't want to spend forever to get 12 different types of food just so that nutritional value doesn't go down.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
are transfer nodes nerf ? i was trying to make a cobble gen and i cant

They have been changed so the recipe is insane if that's what your talking about. If you made one, but it is not mining cobble is because they need a "World interaction upgrade".

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing about food that I hate is that it is sooooo easy to lose saturation and lose 1 meat bone but then it takessssss forever to lose any more hunger and so you are forced to eat to fill 1 hunger and heal or you will stay insane the whole time!

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like there isn't much adventuring. I'm spending my entire time making water, food, etc. I only survive because calamari breaks the spice of life thing.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
I've been stuck endlessly running into the dungeon by the base because my grave is down there with my good stuff. I have died and Synced a new body at least 10 times.... And each time I have to wait until the dogs fully build my clone because there isn't any other way to power it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like there isn't much adventuring. I'm spending my entire time making water, food, etc. I only survive because calamari breaks the spice of life thing.
The only thing about food that I hate is that it is sooooo easy to lose saturation and lose 1 meat bone but then it takessssss forever to lose any more hunger and so you are forced to eat to fill 1 hunger and heal or you will stay insane the whole time!
I'm sure that anyone would be paranoid eating nothing but monster jerky. I just feel like it is too soon. Eat a carrot and it decreases by like 25%. What early on foods are there? Monster jerky, apples, carrots, and potatoes. I'm sure no one wants to grind a magma cube spawn for a hour just to get a wider variety of food. That's one of my least favorite things about this modpack. I kinda like that everything isn't just automated but I don't want to spend forever to get 12 different types of food just so that nutritional value doesn't go down.
They have been changed so the recipe is insane if that's what your talking about. If you made one, but it is not mining cobble is because they need a "World interaction upgrade".
Type Kawaii In NEI, Hover your mouse over the food and press Shift, you will notice all the food( except chips) has op satuation, the easiest food to make is dried apples, which also have a godly satuation.... You guys get to eat 50 food before spice of life kicks in, which is ample time to gather a steady food suppply Q_Q

Reactions: Crittenden

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger, Any info when ur pushing update 1.1.15?? or is it already pushed and we're just waiting for FTB to release the update to public?

maybe u could provide us with direct update zips we could add ourselfs?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger, Any info when ur pushing update 1.1.15?? or is it already pushed and we're just waiting for FTB to release the update to public?

maybe u could provide us with direct update zips we could add ourselfs?
1.1.15 is already submitted to the admins since last saturday/sunday... just waiting for them to update it.... No direct zips as it might have some issues :p

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
I still cannot get Mycelium or a brown mushroom. I finished looting the entire RogueLike, but no brown mushroom anywhere in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am playing the latest version where there is no longer the easy starter RogueLike by the base.
A very brief trip to the nether was how I got my first mushrooms. Really easy because they're everywhere you just have to be able to run fast enough.

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh Karma, i just noticed the GeoThermal quest (Polluted Sea questline) that it needs 20buckets of Lava ... meaning u need to hand in 20buckets (60iron worth)... is that intentional??

Reactions: Crittenden

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Oh Karma, i just noticed the GeoThermal quest (Polluted Sea questline) that it needs 20buckets of Lava ... meaning u need to hand in 20buckets (60iron worth)... is that intentional??
yes it is worth it.

but i've got another problem.... storage, just storage. I can't find a way to store everything. I'm using sky block chest now but still i've got too much stuff. Is there something I'm missing or is it meant that way? Cause I'm willing to pay a butload of diamonds for storage.

Edit: Love the modpack.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
yes it is worth it.

but i've got another problem.... storage, just storage. I can't find a way to store everything. I'm using sky block chest now but still i've got too much stuff. Is there something I'm missing or is it meant that way? Cause I'm willing to pay a butload of diamonds for storage.

Edit: Love the modpack.
Upgrade storage drawers or go the AE route

watch this, see how he does AE
http://www.twitch.tv/demonhuntersmc/b/609339691

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Type Kawaii In NEI, Hover your mouse over the food and press Shift, you will notice all the food( except chips) has op satuation, the easiest food to make is dried apples, which also have a godly satuation.... You guys get to eat 50 food before spice of life kicks in, which is ample time to gather a steady food suppply Q_Q
What happens if spice of life has already kicked in and you don't have a good supply of food?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if spice of life has already kicked in and you don't have a good supply of food?
Eat these items in this order, Slimy apple, Dried slimy apple, Apple, dried apple, Apple sandwich, Slime on a stick, Monster jerky, chips, golden apple, carrot, Salad, golden carrot, zombie brain stew, Then repeat to the start once you complete the cycle

Reactions: RHSean

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Eat these items in this order, Slimy apple, Dried slimy apple, Apple, dried apple, Apple sandwich, Slime on a stick, Monster jerky, chips, golden apple, carrot, Salad, golden carrot, zombie brain stew, Then repeat to the start once you complete the cycle

Also a nice way to have all of these on you at once is to use a Golden Bag of holding. You can even dye them now to tell them apart.

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
A very brief trip to the nether was how I got my first mushrooms. Really easy because they're everywhere you just have to be able to run fast enough.

Thank you for the suggestion. Last time I went to the nether I got eaten by dogs, so perhaps in the next update I go.