[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Karmarcharger, just want to ask you something again... I haven't gone insanely far in this mod pack is there any reason for me to start a new world next update. Not planning to just want to know.

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
I think a possible flaw? Don't know why I saw no mention of it, but to make a Steel Casing, you need diamond dust or enriched diamond, which require either an enrichment chamber or a crusher - both of which require steel casing. There is a quest where you can get a steel casing, but that requires crafting 16 advanced PCB's (which is stupid, pain stupid). So if this is intended, plz let me know and I will simply add Diamond to the AE2 grindstone and crush diamonds that way while completely disagreeing with the fact that crafting 16 Advanced PCB's to get the casing as a quest reward is sane. If it is an oversight however, I am willing to wait for the fix. Thanks in advance.

Also, I am wondering if anyone is getting to this point legit, why is there not a single Youtuber or Twitcher that has done this on video and didn't quit after 10 episodes like everyone else. I think the answer is because they get to the point like I just got to and realize that spending a whole day until I got enough pearls, slaughtered enough spiders to get the needed spider eyes, mined all the pillars and meteors to get the emeralds, then sent hours on pneumatic craft to make 25 printed PCB's just to make 1 Advanced PCB and then realize you need 16 of them to get the casing as a reward. Anyone get to this realization - probably say screw that, GG.

<3
To tell you the truth, I'm thinking of getting rid of Spice of Life. The pack is hard in its own right, so having to keep track of enviromine stats, the half stack items/weight(I hate), and keeping several types of food on me to venture out is down right insane. You can only travel so far before you run out of space and have to go back to offload!
Just make a healing axe.. It will solve all your hunger problems, also you can make golden bags of holding to store more things, or even get a ender pouch that is linked to a ender chest that is automatically being emptied.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
To tell you the truth, I'm thinking of getting rid of Spice of Life. The pack is hard in its own right, so having to keep track of enviromine stats, the half stack items/weight(I hate), and keeping several types of food on me to venture out is down right insane. You can only travel so far before you run out of space and have to go back to offload!

If you already did some automation. I suggest using LP with Enderchest. And keep stock of certain items. And link your enderpouch to your enderchest. Even better. Put on enderchest Remote orderer logistic pipe. And link with Remote orderer. If you do and have remote orderer and ender pouch, all your items in LP network is avaible to you. But personaly, i cheat with command /spiceoflife reset. I think there should be a mod installed "Pam's harvestcraft". Otherwise i do not think there is enough choices for food.

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to pass the enchantments from gears found in the dungeon chests to another item?

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
If you already did some automation. I suggest using LP with Enderchest. And keep stock of certain items. And link your enderpouch to your enderchest. Even better. Put on enderchest Remote orderer logistic pipe. And link with Remote orderer. If you do and have remote orderer and ender pouch, all your items in LP network is avaible to you. But personaly, i cheat with command /spiceoflife reset. I think there should be a mod installed "Pam's harvestcraft". Otherwise i do not think there is enough choices for food.
I agree, Pams Harvestcraft is a nice mod, I'm sure karmarcharger could think of a way of making it interesting to get site seeds and stuff.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to pass the enchantments from gears found in the dungeon chests to another item?

The MFR mod is capable doing that but its not in the modpack. I know Ender IO enchanter is capable of getting any emchant book. But you need to suppy book and quill + item for enchantent. And then you need to enchant in anvil. EXP gets expensive. And getting Enchanter is expensive. Don't know about mecanism.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of enchantes. I have 4 fishtrap. And in 2 fishtrap i got enchantment book with Projectile Protection 4, Smite 3 and on second fihtrap a enchanted book with Looting 3

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Spice of life makes it so you don't just plop some apple trees and eat apples the whole time which is really boring...

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
True. But with little options its hard do.

karmarcharger said:
Eat these items in this order, Slimy apple, Dried slimy apple, Apple, dried apple, Apple sandwich, Slime on a stick, Monster jerky, chips, golden apple, carrot, Salad, golden carrot, zombie brain stew, Then repeat to the start once you complete the cycle

seems enough early game stuff u can get....

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Spice of life makes it so you don't just plop some apple trees and eat apples the whole time which is really boring...

I have no problem mixing it up food wise without spice of life. Since this is a hard pack having apples as you point out is good for the beginning, but you have to eat a lot to get anywhere. I disabled that mod, and I am still working towards a better food source. The better I get the less I have to carry. A mod like that should be optional for the people who need the challenge.

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
dried apples (which only takes 2 seconds on the drying rack) are SOOO much more better then normal apples... if u then make some slimey apples and dry them... u have another AMAZING food source...

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I find that I am starting to get bored of this modpack. I usually just get on, derp around a little, make a small change, then get off. You cant adventure out far since you need food and water. 12 slots would have to be taken up for the food, about 5 for water, you have weapons too so that is about 4 slots from the sword, bow, and arrows. You then have to take up a space with a sleeping bag/bed. Then your inventory fills up quickly from the spires and you head back home, empty everything, get more food and water, etc, and head back home.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I think a possible flaw? Don't know why I saw no mention of it, but to make a Steel Casing, you need diamond dust or enriched diamond, which require either an enrichment chamber or a crusher - both of which require steel casing. There is a quest where you can get a steel casing, but that requires crafting 16 advanced PCB's (which is stupid, pain stupid). So if this is intended, plz let me know and I will simply add Diamond to the AE2 grindstone and crush diamonds that way while completely disagreeing with the fact that crafting 16 Advanced PCB's to get the casing as a quest reward is sane. If it is an oversight however, I am willing to wait for the fix. Thanks in advance.

Also, I am wondering if anyone is getting to this point legit, why is there not a single Youtuber or Twitcher that has done this on video and didn't quit after 10 episodes like everyone else. I think the answer is because they get to the point like I just got to and realize that spending a whole day until I got enough pearls, slaughtered enough spiders to get the needed spider eyes, mined all the pillars and meteors to get the emeralds, then sent hours on pneumatic craft to make 25 printed PCB's just to make 1 Advanced PCB and then realize you need 16 of them to get the casing as a reward. Anyone get to this realization - probably say screw that, GG.

<3

Fixed in 1.1.15

Replace your modtweaker file with this for the Hotfix
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_SzJuN3pzaW5lSHM/view?usp=sharing

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I find that I am starting to get bored of this modpack. I usually just get on, derp around a little, make a small change, then get off. You cant adventure out far since you need food and water. 12 slots would have to be taken up for the food, about 5 for water, you have weapons too so that is about 4 slots from the sword, bow, and arrows. You then have to take up a space with a sleeping bag/bed. Then your inventory fills up quickly from the spires and you head back home, empty everything, get more food and water, etc, and head back home.
Bring adventure backpack/goldenbags of holdings xD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that to. I haven't seen any lets plays go further than a few episodes. They all seem to get to a point and then move on to a different series. I've done the same thing 4 times now, after updates I give it another go, but get to a point were I just say "that's not happening". lol

For me there is, Challenging, then Difficult, and last Insane/Overkill! This pack falls under the Insane category. The start is great, but you are progressing at a smooth passe then you hit wall faster than flipping a light switch. Then it basically feels like the pack is saying HaHa, good luck moving foreword for a really long time. That's just my opinion:( I really do like it, as evident that I have started over 4 times now.
Wait for 1.1.15, EnderIO capacitors gives you 2 when you craft, and also this...
VMTvG0c.png

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Something went weird with NEI. The search bar is gone but I can still see how to craft items I already have/what to craft with them

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019