[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

DJsix

Jul 29, 2019
where can i find sugarcane? i didint pick it as a reward on one of the first quests and now im pretty much stuck without it and cant find any in the world

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question. Can you upgrade your bone pick enough to be a ardite mining level. If not what it is the highest level. I've got my bone pick with an obsidian head so not a problem if no, but just want to know for interest sake.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure you have to get alumite to mine ardite stuff
Just a quick question. Can you upgrade your bone pick enough to be a ardite mining level. If not what it is the highest level. I've got my bone pick with an obsidian head so not a problem if no, but just want to know for interest sake.

Supperjas

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I open to LAN to allow commands My game crashes. Is there a way to edit the mod scripts to allow cheats without opening to LAN?

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Karma. Do you read all your post?

I had a few issue, wich i described on page 117.

This is odd. Upon completing Foundations quest, Factories! quest opened.That quest wanted all 3 tier factories to be held in a inventories. The only odd thing is that is completed and i can claimed the reward. However i did not craft these block. The only factory block i have is from chizle mod. Found another bunker and I cannibalized it

edit: another quest bug. Quest "Getting a charge out of quartz". The problem is reward. You can pick one reward. Probably one was meant 16 Pure Nether queartz.

I have problem with craftining mekanism mod. For steel casing i need Atomic Alloy. Going to prerequest i need Diamond dust. The only way to get diamond dust is by using crusher. And crusher needs steel casing.
For obsidian dust i could use grindstone from AE2. But i can not do for diamond. For now, I will cheat

I am asking, because you did not post anytig on this regard, and i think this is a problem with Modpack. If i ofended you in anyway with this post/question. I am sorry.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Karma. Do you read all your post?

I had a few issue, wich i described on page 117.

I am asking, because you did not post anytig on this regard, and i think this is a problem with Modpack. If i ofended you in anyway with this post/question. I am sorry.
Will look into these

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason i can't hammer Hardened Gravel anymore with neither Wooden- nor Stone Hammer... i disabled only the mods it said in OP thread...

edit: same as a Frying Pan (Kawaii mod)... i can't craft it anymore (was 3 stone + 1 stick right?)
not even NEI shows me recipe

edit2:
After Reboot it worked again

Last edited:

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
I think a possible flaw? Don't know why I saw no mention of it, but to make a Steel Casing, you need diamond dust or enriched diamond, which require either an enrichment chamber or a crusher - both of which require steel casing. There is a quest where you can get a steel casing, but that requires crafting 16 advanced PCB's (which is stupid, pain stupid). So if this is intended, plz let me know and I will simply add Diamond to the AE2 grindstone and crush diamonds that way while completely disagreeing with the fact that crafting 16 Advanced PCB's to get the casing as a quest reward is sane. If it is an oversight however, I am willing to wait for the fix. Thanks in advance.

Also, I am wondering if anyone is getting to this point legit, why is there not a single Youtuber or Twitcher that has done this on video and didn't quit after 10 episodes like everyone else. I think the answer is because they get to the point like I just got to and realize that spending a whole day until I got enough pearls, slaughtered enough spiders to get the needed spider eyes, mined all the pillars and meteors to get the emeralds, then sent hours on pneumatic craft to make 25 printed PCB's just to make 1 Advanced PCB and then realize you need 16 of them to get the casing as a reward. Anyone get to this realization - probably say screw that, GG.

<3

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I think a possible flaw? Don't know why I saw no mention of it, but to make a Steel Casing, you need diamond dust or enriched diamond, which require either an enrichment chamber or a crusher - both of which require steel casing. There is a quest where you can get a steel casing, but that requires crafting 16 advanced PCB's (which is stupid, pain stupid). So if this is intended, plz let me know and I will simply add Diamond to the AE2 grindstone and crush diamonds that way while completely disagreeing with the fact that crafting 16 Advanced PCB's to get the casing as a quest reward is sane. If it is an oversight however, I am willing to wait for the fix. Thanks in advance.

Also, I am wondering if anyone is getting to this point legit, why is there not a single Youtuber or Twitcher that has done this on video and didn't quit after 10 episodes like everyone else. I think the answer is because they get to the point like I just got to and realize that spending a whole day until I got enough pearls, slaughtered enough spiders to get the needed spider eyes, mined all the pillars and meteors to get the emeralds, then sent hours on pneumatic craft to make 25 printed PCB's just to make 1 Advanced PCB and then realize you need 16 of them to get the casing as a reward. Anyone get to this realization - probably say screw that, GG.

<3
I'm trying not to quit. So i got an hammer with fortune and im getting diamonds and emeralds all the time.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

<3

I've noticed that to. I haven't seen any lets plays go further than a few episodes. They all seem to get to a point and then move on to a different series. I've done the same thing 4 times now, after updates I give it another go, but get to a point were I just say "that's not happening". lol

For me there is, Challenging, then Difficult, and last Insane/Overkill! This pack falls under the Insane category. The start is great, but you are progressing at a smooth passe then you hit wall faster than flipping a light switch. Then it basically feels like the pack is saying HaHa, good luck moving foreword for a really long time. That's just my opinion:( I really do like it, as evident that I have started over 4 times now.

Last edited:

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Type Kawaii In NEI, Hover your mouse over the food and press Shift, you will notice all the food( except chips) has op satuation, the easiest food to make is dried apples, which also have a godly satuation.... You guys get to eat 50 food before spice of life kicks in, which is ample time to gather a steady food suppply Q_Q

I'm not complaining about not having enough food to live, I am complaining about saturation dropping fast and actual hunger not dropping at the same rate. So saturation drops fast and you are left with 1 empty hunger and you lose the ability to heal yourself.

I am wasting food because most food gives a ton of saturation and hunger but are being wasted because I need lower tier foods to simply heal myself so that I don't go insane.

For example: I am getting by with the new 1.1.14 foods really well but most of them give you a full saturation and 4 to 5 hunger. It feels like I am wasting food when I eat it to only fill one hunger bar and it takes too long to drop enough hunger bars to get the full effect of my food (lose hunger bars to where I am missing 4 or 5 hunger).

[Summary]
My complaint is not enough lower tier foods (1 or 2 hunger bars), hunger takes too long to drop for Kawaii foods to be efficient and saturation seems to drop too fast.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not complaining about not having enough food to live, I am complaining about saturation dropping fast and actual hunger not dropping at the same rate. So saturation drops fast and you are left with 1 empty hunger and you lose the ability to heal yourself.

I am wasting food because most food gives a ton of saturation and hunger but are being wasted because I need lower tier foods to simply heal myself so that I don't go insane.

For example: I am getting by with the new 1.1.14 foods really well but most of them give you a full saturation and 4 to 5 hunger. It feels like I am wasting food when I eat it to only fill one hunger bar and it takes too long to drop enough hunger bars to get the full effect of my food (lose hunger bars to where I am missing 4 or 5 hunger).

[Summary]
My complaint is not enough lower tier foods (1 or 2 hunger bars), hunger takes too long to drop for Kawaii foods to be efficient and saturation seems to drop too fast.

To tell you the truth, I'm thinking of getting rid of Spice of Life. The pack is hard in its own right, so having to keep track of enviromine stats, the half stack items/weight(I hate), and keeping several types of food on me to venture out is down right insane. You can only travel so far before you run out of space and have to go back to offload!