[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Upgrading from 1.1.13 to 1.1.14 kinda made the frying pans buggy.
They acted like they were finished with cooking water bottles, but rightclicking them with anything in your hand would force the game to to close. Had to break the frying pan and reset it to make it work again.
Not sure how they react to drones in that state, not have set that up yet. But might be troublesome.

Besides that a little thing witht he frying pans I noticed:
When they're finished cooking a water bottle and you break them, you get 6 waterbottles without using empty bottles to get the water out of it.
Not that getting empty bottles is difficult, but still a way to get free ressources (glass bottles in this case ^^)

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Upgrading from 1.1.13 to 1.1.14 kinda made the frying pans buggy.
They acted like they were finished with cooking water bottles, but rightclicking them with anything in your hand would force the game to to close. Had to break the frying pan and reset it to make it work again.
Not sure how they react to drones in that state, not have set that up yet. But might be troublesome.

Besides that a little thing witht he frying pans I noticed:
When they're finished cooking a water bottle and you break them, you get 6 waterbottles without using empty bottles to get the water out of it.
Not that getting empty bottles is difficult, but still a way to get free ressources (glass bottles in this case ^^)
Thats a issue with the mod itself, report it to kawaii food crop :p

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I love logistic. But i can not find a way to connect Power junction to power supply. Gonna edit config

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug doing some testing trying to automate the frying pans. I was testing different ways of pulling out the bottles, gave myself some ender io item conduits and they pull infinite bottles of water out of the pans, in stacks of 4 for some weird reason.

Simtim

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried to use an openblocks building guide to build a giant dome, gotta keep myself safe somehow, and it's not working. Are those disabled, or has something gone funky with my world?
That block in OpenBlocks was on by default before, but now requires a redstone signal to operate. Try putting a lever on it.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Um and I lost my MyFit from a skeleton and I respawned it in but now it's not keeping track of anything.

axisfuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello karmarcharger, first of all let me thank you for the great modpack you've packed up for us all to play. I'm really enjoing it. But today I wanted to restart the map and sadly the game won't work anymore. I tried to launch it from the FTB launcher and with MultiMC too, and every single time it seems to start correctly and then it crashes turning back to the launcher. I'm using Java7 with min 1GB to max 4GB of memory and 256mb of permagen. It worked nice and smooth until yesterday, I have no clue. Other modpacks of FTB work perfectly. I've tried to play on and offline, I cancelled and reinstalled the modpack but nothing changes. Here's the last log I had today http://paste.ee/p/jUlDs. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sorry for bad English.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
He
Hello karmarcharger, first of all let me thank you for the great modpack you've packed up for us all to play. I'm really enjoing it. But today I wanted to restart the map and sadly the game won't work anymore. I tried to launch it from the FTB launcher and with MultiMC too, and every single time it seems to start correctly and then it crashes turning back to the launcher. I'm using Java7 with min 1GB to max 4GB of memory and 256mb of permagen. It worked nice and smooth until yesterday, I have no clue. Other modpacks of FTB work perfectly. I've tried to play on and offline, I cancelled and reinstalled the modpack but nothing changes. Here's the last log I had today http://paste.ee/p/jUlDs. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sorry for bad English.
hey man this might be a fix... Update adventure backpack to 0.7.4b I did that and it started to work

Reactions: axisfuzz

Aporino

Jul 29, 2019
Nice pack! Gonne give me some hours of play :).
2 "Bugs" i noticed: Hoeing dirt twice does not give you growthcraft rice paddies, which it is supposed to do.
shift+q on pneumaticcraft seeds in inventory crashes the game and makes the world unloadable, but i doubt you can do something about that

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Update the pack

Reactions: axisfuzz

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
If you wanted to *jazz* up the modpack a bit, add computercraft,openpheripherals and openperipherals addon, and code the terminal glasses which can display images, numbers, % bars and MAYBE health and eviromine stats. If your're intrested let me know so i know to start coding them.

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Nice pack! Gonne give me some hours of play :).
2 "Bugs" i noticed: Hoeing dirt twice does not give you growthcraft rice paddies, which it is supposed to do.
shift+q on pneumaticcraft seeds in inventory crashes the game and makes the world unloadable, but i doubt you can do something about that

The bug with the Pneumaticraft seeds is known. Karma accidentally allowed under developed Pneumaticraft seeds to generate in some loot chests. If a seed isn't in NEI then don't use it or it will crash your game and ruin your world.

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
An Idea for the feather shortage this map seems to have is to make it so that Flying Seeds from Pnumaticraft give feathers instead of bonemeal. Though I understand you intention to make certian things scarce the absence of feathers is frustrating.

Edit: Or perhaps a way to strip feathers from arrows

Last edited:

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting some weird FPS dips since the latest update. Randomly my FPS just goes down to ~10 then fluctuates between that and normal until I restart the client. Any ideas? I know it's a pretty broad question...

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting some weird FPS dips since the latest update. Randomly my FPS just goes down to ~10 then fluctuates between that and normal until I restart the client. Any ideas? I know it's a pretty broad question...

You could try optifine, it has been working for me so far. Otherwise you can try to decrease your graphics quality.
If your FPS goes down only sometimes then it's something working off of ticks

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
An Idea for the feather shortage this map seems to have is to make it so that Flying Seeds from Pnumaticraft give feathers instead of bonemeal. Though I understand you intention to make certian things scarce the absence of feathers is frustrating.

That would be nice but dont you know karmarcharger is evil. :p