[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
omg.. mariculture fishing is extremely annoying..

its either the bober is floating above water (already did the casting in the air and move out of the way before it drops method) or i cast it properly and wait for like 20 mins without a bite, using the bait that is given by the quest

oh well.. i just crafted vanilla fishing pole and made an automatic fisher :D
Theres an item called fishnet or something that helps with that :p

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Might be the same issue like with the mariculture books:
Whenever I open the book of the Spice of Life mod (the one showing me the last 12 food I used) shortly after minecraft shuts itself down (with the "Closing internal Server"-Message)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Might be the same issue like with the mariculture books:
Whenever I open the book of the Spice of Life mod (the one showing me the last 12 food I used) shortly after minecraft shuts itself down (with the "Closing internal Server"-Message)
Enchiridion has an issue, according to Tech support, so i recomend not using those books for the time being ( The author of those books is currently on a Hiatus)

If too many people use it, ill disable the recipe by default :p

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see this mentioned in the previous 92 pages, so I apologize if this is common knowledge...

Whenever I place a barrel (I was trying to compost saplings into dirt) and leave the base, when I return the barrel has disappeared. This happened 6 times yesterday.

Is this known/expected behavior? I downloaded the mod for the first time on Sunday, so I have the latest version I believe.

Ideas?

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
While looking in the Configs i noticed there is a
generatormods.zip
in there. not sure if this was placed there by mistake?
I never seen a zip file in the configs folder

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
wow dude, i was fishing for years catching just XP bottles, and happen you have to be underwater to catch a fish! lol!

psycicfrog

Jul 29, 2019
This guy has been working hard on blastoff and could us the views. (It's not because he named his robit after me or anything)

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see this mentioned in the previous 92 pages, so I apologize if this is common knowledge...

Whenever I place a barrel (I was trying to compost saplings into dirt) and leave the base, when I return the barrel has disappeared. This happened 6 times yesterday.

Is this known/expected behavior? I downloaded the mod for the first time on Sunday, so I have the latest version I believe.

Ideas?

It is probably burning from torches. Try putting it far away from some and see if it still happens.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, good idea. There are no torches in my main floor, but there are those three lava sources behind the vent/lab blocks. Maybe they're the culprits. Thanks!

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way of obtaining Galagadorian metal. Aside from wandering around until I happen upon rare diamond and emerald deposits.

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Fortune 3 hammer will drop 1 diamond and 1 emerald every meteor block mined. Ores are easy. How do You get all those mob drops for it?

Is there an easier way of obtaining Galagadorian metal. Aside from wandering around until I happen upon rare diamond and emerald deposits.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
TYJv573.jpg

Oh god why?!?! I had to go Creative to get the pic so he would stop wrecking my base.. :/

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
TYJv573.jpg

Oh god why?!?! I had to go Creative to get the pic so he would stop wrecking my base.. :/

I hate those creepers so very much. When I see one out in the wild I pull by bow out and shoot the crap out of it from as far away as I can.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Fortune 3 hammer will drop 1 diamond and 1 emerald every meteor block mined. Ores are easy. How do You get all those mob drops for it?
A Fortune 2 hammer does the same. Does not seem to be a difference between Fortune 2 and 3 on meteor blocks.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

A working Mob-Trap. Spawner for Ghasts is right in the north of your base. Endermanspawner in the dungeon north-west of your base (very low, the level before the nether-level starts). Same Dungeon last level 2 Blaze spawners.

It takes some effort (especially when you have infernal mobs activated, I have not. A fantastic idea for a mod, but I dislike playing with it ^^) but slowly you can get stuff.
My tipp for monster-traps: Bellethorne-Flower from Botania, it's really an amazing flower for making such traps. Only downside is: It doesn't work on Blazes. Blazes only drop stuff when they're killed by a player :/. However, Blazes drop blazepowder from time to time, so if you can make a room around a spawner, you can just add a vacuumhopper with an enderchest and a chunkloader (I personally use spotloaders) you pretty much have a good income of blazepowder without killing a blaze.

It's still quiet slow, and nothing compared to killing stuff with a Looting-III weapon, but at least you get a "slow but steady" income for stuff you need.
For slimes I suggest getting the slime-sappling from a questreward or using the slime-plants from pneumaticcraft (again: with infernal mobs this can be quiet dangerous). The magma-slimes drop their stuff far too rare so better plan with slime+blazepowder.

Ah, for making the spawners work you need to be a bit lucky and finding a Division Sigil or Cursed Earth in a dungeon. One Block of cursed earth under a spawner will keep it active, even if no player is around.

Well... it -is- complicated to get all the stuff... with a bit luck (finding cursed earth/division sigil, surviving the infernal mobs to reach the spawners you need) it's possible to get a slow-but-steady income of the mobdrops you need.

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any spider spawners? Also i need to farm spawner in plece where they are because there is no way to move them? (before powered spawner)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you need to use the spawners where they are. Even when you reach powered spawners it's difficult to set up larger stuff with them, because they eat so much power. (I think an Endermanspawner was 1'600RF/t with no upgrades in it)

Spiderspawners exist in the dungeons. Upper and lower levels.

Matterhorn

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that if you die on hardcore mode that you don't go back to the shell constructor, even though I have a clone in there. Is this intentional, or is this a bug?