[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
FYI, Multi Mine is not compatible with Botania. If you start mining a Functional flower, stop, and then resume right away, the flower will be destroyed.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
So even though I have 4.25 gigs of RAM allocated to BlastOff it is starting to lag. Normally I would just delete the cache file but I can't seem to find it. Has it been renamed or is there some other file that I can delete to speed my game back up?

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
FYI, Multi Mine is not compatible with Botania. If you start mining a Functional flower, stop, and then resume right away, the flower will be destroyed.

I think meteors might have an issue with it too, noticed some funny behavior mining meteorites.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So even though I have 4.25 gigs of RAM allocated to BlastOff it is starting to lag. Normally I would just delete the cache file but I can't seem to find it. Has it been renamed or is there some other file that I can delete to speed my game back up?
Gimme a save file to take a look? you dont need that much ram... i always have mine running on 1gb ram xP

Try using Fastcraft, and decreasing your viewvision too

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
what blocks can negate tornadoes? i have lost like 6 wood cutter carts already.. is the weather deflector creative only? and whats the range of it?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
what blocks can negate tornadoes? i have lost like 6 wood cutter carts already.. is the weather deflector creative only? and whats the range of it?
Deflector block that can destroy storms within a 150 block radius to protect your creations

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Any plans on adding better chests? I like the drawers now that I can use obsidian upgrades on them but they will only last me so long and my categorized wooden chests won't hold all my items forever. Just wondering because you already have AromaCore installed for the backups.

edit: I was also wondering what pronoun you go by (he, she, they)

Dragon489d

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have downgraded to java 7, I am on a 32 bit windows 7 and I have gotten the game to load up after removing the mobamputation, mob dismemberment, and weather mods. But all the blocks in the world are white or off white with no textures.

What should I do?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have downgraded to java 7, I am on a 32 bit windows 7 and I have gotten the game to load up after removing the mobamputation, mob dismemberment, and weather mods. But all the blocks in the world are white or off white with no textures.

What should I do?
Do not use optifine

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Any plans on adding better chests? I like the drawers now that I can use obsidian upgrades on them but they will only last me so long and my categorized wooden chests won't hold all my items forever. Just wondering because you already have AromaCore installed for the backups.

edit: I was also wondering what pronoun you go by (he, she, they)
Use AE when you get the chance, Drawers are like obsidian chest when they are fully upgraded xD

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I just experienced how to die from being impaled by a meteor. :confused: Was using the red radar thing to see where the next meteor would land, it started spinning in one area then boom. Dead.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just experienced how to die from being impaled by a meteor. :confused: Was using the red radar thing to see where the next meteor would land, it started spinning in one area then boom. Dead.
You can 2 shot a wither with meteors... Approx damage of a meteor is 150 dmg XD

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
i see that 1.1.14 gets logistic pipes, is this the logistics pipe that direwolf20 made a spotlight on a year ago? the one that needs power to function

if it is, finally i can have an early sorting system or AE light .... but why do i have a feeling that the recipe for those will get changed to extreme hard mode o_O